1. Denice Ford

I just want to thank the directors and producers for FINALLY gettng some sense of humor back into the last two episodes. I was getting so sick of all the darkness, doom and gloom I seriously was going to stop watching altogether. I had 5 episodes recorded that were close to being deleted. I'm glad I stuck it out. Keep up the good work!

4 weeks agoby @Denice-FordFlag

2. Angie Sigle

The newest season is uninteresting. I first lost interest in the show in season 6. Then eventually I got around to watching season 7, which bought the show back to interesting. So, I was looking forward to watching 8, but it turned out to be annoying. Sam never fully explains why he didn't bother looking for Dean or give a good explanation. If he would of said that he did at first try to make an attempt and found that it was hopeless. Then became dead inside where he didn't care about anyone including himself. This would of been easier to forgive Sam. Instead, Sam never understands all the suffering and misery Dean went through. I thought when Cas came back looking like crap that Sam would get it, but he doesn't. The point is Sam has never understood Dean. Doesn't he think that Dean would like a normal life? From the very beginning Dean never liked hunting alone, but he did it in order for Sam to have a normal life. One of the recent episodes Sam delivers a low blow and says if it was the other way around I would of let you die. I know he said that out of angrier, but still the most hurtful thing one could of said. I wish there was an episode where Sam could get inside Dean's head and see all stuff he's been through and the memories he doesn't discuss. Like the one episode where he liked living at the boys home and Dean gave it up for Sam. It is important for Sam to see how much Dean has sacrificed for him and how much he cares. Seriously, if anyone should be holding a grudge it should be Dean not Sam.

9 months agoby @Angie-SigleFlag

3. Tropical

I see that this series has a lot of fans, so this my comment some people will not be okay.
    This series is, in my opinion, extremely stupid and sterile. Anyway, I love this genre, but the series is very bad.
    There's no really interesting, slimy and fun big baddie. Instead we have a long list of boring, self-indulgent, one-note baddies of the week. The most interesting characters on the show are put on the back burner. The depression on this show is deep and never-ending. The show is evil. There is NO a character that would connect with the audience, and the character of which you would take care.

Series is terrible, and it seems like it's making for people with low IQ.

2 years agoby @TropicalFlag

4. Rachel Chester

love it best show ever never want it to stop i think its the best and to me its the number 1 best show i ever seen and it will always be number 1 i cant stop loving it i ecpecially like that hottty dean winchester :) loveeeeeeeeeee itttttttttttttttttttttt im addidceted to it

2 years agoby @Rachel-ChesterFlag

5. Ssalunkhe

Supernatural is an American fiction drama television series about two brothers following in their dad's footsteps to fight supernatural beings such demons, ghosts, monsters and all similar species.

2 years agoby @ssalunkheFlag

6. Ohnotagain

Lov the horror shows this year so far.

3 years agoby @ohnotagainFlag

7. Jay Mc Donald

This has got be one of the best TV series. Incredible story !
    It's full of horror, suspense and comedy. My favourite seasons are 4 & 5.

3 years agoby @NUTtFlag

8. VanessaMDawson

this show was one of my favorites. full of action suspense and comedy. oh and dont forget two good looking guys yep best show ever :)

3 years agoby @VanessaMDawsonFlag

9. CUPID

@coolnblue Totally agree, when they started with the hell thing that was the last season i watched.

3 years agoby @cupidFlag

10. coolnblue

this show was great i think until they started twisting all these biblical stories into it and even changing scripture to cast a bad light on angels of the bible and God ,making them the bad guys. Alot of the writers material didn't even make sense even if you were into it ,unless you were aiming to believe that blasphemis is good story telling.
    When they were dealing with "stange happenings" like the 1st couple of seasons the best,.. but around the time and after dean went to hell it all went down hill,turning michael the arch angel praticaly into a devil and making God out to be unloving and a slavedriver. The people that wrote this probably never sat down and read any bible ,they were "like" people that just opened it up and delt with changing and mocking anything they could or never tried to understand.
    i think the first main director is dead now, go figure. i gave up on this show a couple of seasons or something back,it wasn't easy but i dont' like having certain beliefs of mine beat up on. i don't care about the karan or a boota book but i wouldn't write a show about them mocking every text!

4 years agoby @coolnblueFlag

11. Joe Hilla

so one thing u can answer please is u know there is no show like yours and there is so much more to go and u are running out of people and is there more people?, how much longer is it going to last? i am a curious fan. please keep the show above the ground for i will be watching and enjoying the good memory and story's with a bunch of memory's to laugh about. lol

4 years agoby @Joe-HillaFlag

12. Joe Hilla

the best tv show, always leaves me laughing my ass off and get me into to movie by real events and make it so much better by how cool u guys are. i hope u never stop. its a show i can watch that relates to every event, or story. but u guys come up with your own with your own personality's. so i would like a wright back some day if u ever get a chance. lol. u guys have always keep it real and shown there is always a up side. keep it up.

4 years agoby @Joe-HillaFlag

13. Remy72883

I dont know about Clark Kent no doubt i want to see him and Jensen in another roles but im a hardcore Smallville fan also so im holding out for Tom even though it is a serious long shot,

4 years agoby @remy72883Flag

14. Kibis Kibiru

What do you think people (Jared Padalecki) as Clark Kent/Superman or as Deadpool?

4 years agoby @kibis-kibiruFlag

15. Remy72883

the show is good and like smallville i hope it never ends but is it just me or is something missing this season, could be over thinking it though

4 years agoby @remy72883Flag

16. SU HUDZ Muhindi

I love it too!!and Jared is Whoa!!

4 years agoby @suFlag

17. 14Bair_April

Jared and jensen are awesome people so if anybody tears them down your done for good i love supernatural!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 years agoby @14bair-aprilFlag

18. 14Bair_April

This show makes me feel like a better person because what they do on supernatural is like nothing ive ever seen and that's pretty awesome I love You Jensen And Jared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 years agoby @14bair-aprilFlag

19. 14Bair_April

I think this show is awesome

4 years agoby @14bair-aprilFlag

20. 14Bair_April

Jared Padalecki is extremely hot love ya baby.

4 years agoby @14bair-aprilFlag

21. DoubleR0522

THIS SHOW IS AWESOME !!!!

4 years agoby @doubler0522Flag

22. Remy72883

you would have to be insane if you do miss an episode

4 years agoby @remy72883Flag

23. RojoDiablo

I agree, I haven't missed an episode yet!

4 years agoby @rojodiabloFlag

24. Brian

Hell yes. One of the best shows on TV by far....glad they didn't cancel it after Kripke stepped away.

4 years agoby @brianFlag

25. ckenyon1964

Great show! Love how all of the creatures and spirits they fight are pulled from endless cultures and religions... fascinating.

5 years agoby @ckenyon1964Flag

26. Klroes00

SUPERNATURAL IS AN AWESOME SHOW! SAM AND DEAN ARE A GOOD TEAM FOR THOSE BAD GUYS TO DEAL WITH. HOPE IT STAYS ON FOR A WHILE. GOOD JOB SAM AND DEAN !

5 years agoby @klroes00Flag

27. Remy72883

This show is great with the storyline and everything else. This is my favorite 2nd show on tv right now i dont think i have to give a hint what my first one is

5 years agoby @remy72883Flag

28. johnnycashfan

I love Supernatural too. I watch Supernatural every Thursday night at 9:00 P.M. on The CW Network. I have Supernatural Seasons 1, 2 and 3 on DVD. Sam Winchester is my favortie on Supernatural

5 years agoby @johnnycashfanFlag

29. Alyce (Uh-Lease)

Love this show...sexiness all around

6 years agoby @alyceepoohFlag

30. Brian

Haha....yeah!

6 years agoby @brianFlag

Do you like Supernatural?

AVG. RATING 4.8 SUPERB