1. CUPID

@redcameraman So i finally finish book 2 and it was really good, but after watching that epic episode 8 it reminded me about a comment i left on an Avatar thread months before we even knew anything about The Legend of Korra, it was an idea i had for the next Avatar movie, its not the same but this season took a bit of what i had in mind and made it work.

movieweb/tv/TVp3FvprLTSets/FTntl84jvYbEqr

7 months agoby @cupidFlag

@redcameraman I'll admit it started off rocky, but after the New Beginnings episode that actually promised "Spirits" in the season, things got better. They were obviously building to that origin story, they just had a very "huh" way of doing it. Sh*t is about to get real big soon in the next few episodes left.

10 months agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

3. T. King (Red Camera Man)

@rudy, @cupid, @vampire2000, @dan1 and @bawnian-dexeus: What do you guys think of this new season so far? I honestly feel as though it's heading in a weird and different direction than the 1st season had. I miss Pro-Bending and fighting against Equalists, and that most recent episode "A New Spiritual Age" left me pissed off because of how it ended that way. :-(

10 months agoby @redcameramanFlag

4. undeadslayer4

the comic con trailer has just been released

1 year agoby @undeadslayer4Flag

5. T. King (Red Camera Man)

@rudy, @cupid, @vampire2000, @dan1, and @bawnian-dexeus: Those bastards keep changing up the release date; it's now July 9th!

1 year agoby @redcameramanFlag

6. T. King (Red Camera Man)

@rudy, @cupid, @vampire2000, @dan1, and @bawnian-dexeus: Um...sorry to say that I was wrong about the release date; it's NOT May 21st, but instead it's July 16th (we have to wait longer I'm afraid). At least the official DVD/Blu-Ray cover has been made if you want to check it out!

1 year agoby @redcameramanFlag

@redcameraman Awesome!

2 years agoby @dan1Flag

8. T. King (Red Camera Man)

@rudy, @cupid, @vampire2000, @dan1, and @bawnian-dexeus: I FINALLY figured out the release date for the Season 1 DVD/Blu-Ray pack: May 21st. I'm SO getting it! :-)

2 years agoby @redcameramanFlag

9. T. King (Red Camera Man)

@rudy: I hope so too. This is SUCH a great show. Watching it has relived my childhood again with the original show. :-D

2 years agoby @redcameramanFlag

10. Rudy

I hope they release a dvd or blu-ray set for LOK.

2 years agoby @rudyFlag

@dan1 The main theme for the show is great. I like the peace they used for the past of the brothers

@bawnian-dexeus Do you ever just listen to the music from the series? It's awesome stuff.

2 years agoby @dan1Flag

@dan1 Yes! ALthough it would have been interesting to see her just with air bending in season two just to see how she handles being a one element bender. I'm happy with the ending either way. I can't wait to see Tenzen's brother next season. He seems like a wild man

14. T. King (Red Camera Man)

My response to the season finale after watching it: DAMN! :-D

2 years agoby @redcameramanFlag

@bawnian-dexeus@cupid Excellent finale. The end with Amon and Tarlock almost had a Godfather part 2 vibe to it, loved it. So sweet seeing Korra enter avatar state finally. She needs to traverse the spirit world next season.

2 years agoby @dan1Flag

16. CUPID

@bawnian-dexeus Lol, i said the same thing when those planes came in.

2 years agoby @cupidFlag

@cupid They went all Pearl Harbor in this :D

18. CUPID

@redcameraman You won't be disappointed.

2 years agoby @cupidFlag

19. T. King (Red Camera Man)

@vampire2000, @cupid: Do NOT tell me what happens because I still have NOT seen it yet, but I plan to sometime tomorrow! :-)

2 years agoby @redcameramanFlag

20. CUPID

I'm Speechless right now, that season finale has to be one of the best things i've seen on TV in a long time, just EPIC!!!

2 years agoby @cupidFlag

21. Vamp

Jesus t*ts and god America! The season finale was insane!

2 years agoby @vampire2000Flag

22. T. King (Red Camera Man)

I hope there will be a Season 1 DVD pack of this show coming out soon. They REALLY need to do that just like they did for each season of "Avatar: The Last Airbender." I'm DYING right here! :-P

2 years agoby @redcameramanFlag

@cupid@dan1 Damn guys. Just, Damn it. This episode was glorious. Lin was a badass woman at Toph's level. I hate Amon so much and yes, finally a relation to Zuko. Was going crazy. But I would still love to see Zuko in the flashbacks. Can't wait for the finale. Promising so far.

24. CUPID

@dan1 And i think we're in for a lot in the next season.

2 years agoby @cupidFlag

@cupid Of course. But in the mean time it creates good drama to chew on.

2 years agoby @dan1Flag

26. CUPID

@dan1 Like what Zuko did in the end of TLA book 2. I Hope, if that does happen they'll get her to see whats right and join back up, cause she kicks some serious ass man.

2 years agoby @cupidFlag

@cupid Part of it. She'll turn on them out of loyalty to her father. She was hurt that he was working with Amon, but will likely be over that soon.

2 years agoby @dan1Flag

28. CUPID

@dan1 Yeah, i agree, you think that love triangle could be the cause or something else?

2 years agoby @cupidFlag