Four million years after crash-landing on an unfamiliar planet, sentient robots with the ability to disguise themselves as common vehicles awaken on present-day Earth. Engaged in a crucial race to find a new energy source for their home planet of Cybertron, Optimus Prime and the heroic Autobots must defend the innocent people of Earth against their archnemeses, Megatron and the power-hungry Decepticons.
- Five retrospective featurettes including brand new, in-depth interviews with individuals involved with the early success of the TRANSFORMERS franchise. Two of these featurettes are exclusive to this set including a conversation with comic writer Bob Budiansky and a voice cast reunion. The reunion features Jack Angel (RAMJET), Michael Bell (PROWL), Gregg Berger (GRIMLOCKI), Aurthur Burghardt (DEVASTATOR), Corey Burton (Spike Witwicky), Richard Gautier (RODIMUS PRIME), Neil Ross (SLAG), Frank Welker (MEGATRON)
- Two concept art galleries
- Archival Hasbro toy commercials
- All 98 episodes of dialogue scripts. Three full scripts, with original handwritten notes, including "Transport To Oblivion", "STARSCREAM'S Brigade" and "The Revenge of BRUTICUS"
- 5 rare PSAs
- From the Files of Teletraan-2
- Fan Art Gallery
- An animated fan film entitled TRANSFORMERS: Generation