The hit action-thriller Skyfall will be released on Blu-ray and DVD February 18, 2013. We don't have any pricing details at this time, but you can take a look at the cover art and special features details below.
Bond's mission is to keep a computer drive that has a list of British agents from being used against them. He chases the man who has it and they have a brawl on top of a train. Eve, an agent sent to assist Bond has them in her cross hairs but hesitates to take the shot because she might hit Bond but M orders her to take it. She does, and hits Bond who falls into the river and is believed to be dead. A few months later, the British government is upset with MI6 for losing the list; specifically with M. She is told that she'll be allowed to retire but she refuses to leave till the matter is resolved. So she returns to HQ to work on it but as she arrives, there's an explosion. In the meantime, Bond, who is not dead, has been laying low. When he learns of what happened, he returns. And M tasks him with finding the one who has the information.
- Commentary by Director Sam Mendes
- Commentary by Producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson and Production Designer Dennis Gassner
- Behind The Scenes Intro
- Opening Sequence - The Death of Bond
- Title Sequence - Working The Titles
- 007 - The return of James Bond
- Q - Back to Basics
- DB5 - Behind the wheel
- Women - The Good, The Bad and the Beautiful
- Villains - In The Shadows
- Locations - License To Travel
- Music - The Sound of Bond
- The End sequence - The Beginning of the End
- M - Changes
- The Future - New Beginnings
- Skyfall Premiere
- Soundtrack promotional spot
Skyfall was released November 9th, 2012 and stars Daniel Craig, Judi Dench, Javier Bardem, Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris, Bérénice Marlohe, Albert Finney, Ben Whishaw. The film is directed by Sam Mendes.