'X-Men: First Class' Photos with Emma Frost in Diamond Form

January Jones shows off her Mutant abilities alongside Kevin Bacon's Sebastian Shaw in this upcoming Marvel prequel.
The latest issue of Total Film has a couple of new images from this summer's Marvel mutant prequel X-Men: First Class, one of which shows off Emma Frost (January Jones) in her Diamond Form alongside Sebastian Shaw (Kevin Bacon). We also get a fresh look at Jennifer Lawrence in her Sixties-inspired wardrobe, as well as other cast members, including Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy, and Rose Byrne.

X-Men First Class Total Film Magazine Cover
X-Men First Class Meet the Class of 62
Kevin Bacon and January Jones in X-Men First Class
X-Men First Class Cast Photo

X-Men: First Class was released June 3rd, 2011 and stars James McAvoy, Laurence Belcher, Michael Fassbender, Bill Milner, Kevin Bacon, Rose Byrne, Jennifer Lawrence, Beth Goddard. The film is directed by Matthew Vaughn.

Sources: Stark Industries

@moviemaniac66... I'm all for acting, but one of the selling points of Emmas character is her body. It's possible to find hot, and dedicated actresses. As far as I can tell, Ms. Jones, despite her "abilities", hasn't lifted a finger to get into peak shape for the role, contrary to her interview released a few months back concerning getting in shape.

3 years agoby @narratorFlag

2. DoubleR0522

Cool

3 years agoby @doubler0522Flag

3. Sidrulzz

January Jones cannot act if he life depended on it! Everyone whose saying what an amazing actress she is has obviously not seen Mad Men! She is plain, utterly boring and annoying!
    She has zero expression... and she cannot play anybody else except for the same character she plays in Mad Men! Its like Jennifer Aniston or Matthew Mcconaughey playing the same old character in every movie they've even starred in!

3 years agoby @sidrulzzFlag

4. MovieManiac

@narrator - I think she looks fine. She was cast probably because she is a great actress, not because of her body.

3 years agoby @moviemaniac66Flag

5. Lethal2damax

@Masta_Chiefed "A psychic stripper would take all your money", and leave you with a boner.

3 years agoby @lethal2damaxFlag

6. Masta_Chiefed

@skywise I believe her character is a stripper at some point in the film before she becomes recruited by Hellfire or Xmen. A psychic stripper would take all your money.

3 years agoby @masta-chiefedFlag

@narrator I've noticed that too. Hopefully she will look better on screen than portrait.

January Jones ,is nearly ever picture released from the film, looks just pale and sickly. No abs, barely any curves... are you guys not seeing the same pictures I am? I literally know several people who put little miss Emma here to shame, which shouldn't be the case as Emma is absolutely mind-blowing in the comics. I just feel... the casting was off for this film, aside from the two leads.

3 years agoby @narratorFlag

What a jewel :D

10. Michael Roberts

I think the diamond form looks more realistic than even the comics-version does, but I'm wondering how it will look when she's moving.

3 years agoby @Michael-RobertsFlag

@elswickdk i suspected that it might be something like that. But good catch.

3 years agoby @skywiseFlag

12. Elswickdk

Never mind, answered my own question. It is a Russian movie site called Stark Industries Ru.

3 years agoby @elswickdkFlag

13. Elswickdk

What do you think about the Stark Industries logo on the fourth pic? Fake?

3 years agoby @elswickdkFlag

@masta-chiefed Your right about her filling that costume and i really dont mean to complain about that because well, i'm a guy and...you know. But like @the-movieghost It doesnt look so much like a costume as it does a bra. I never gave much thought to how hard a costume like that might be to pull off without looking like a cheap (yet slutty) halloween costume.

But whatever....like a woman in a bra ever stopped me from seeing a movie! =P

3 years agoby @skywiseFlag

15. m2

yeah its ok

3 years agoby @m2Flag

16. the MovieGhost

Looks interesting. I find it amusing she's running around in basically a bra xD

3 years agoby @the-movieghostFlag

17. Josh

I didn't realize they were going with the diamond power, but it looks good!

3 years agoby @shuabertFlag

18. Masta_Chiefed

The diamond form will look cooler in motion.

As long as January Jones is wearing the costume, it's fine the way it is.

3 years agoby @masta-chiefedFlag

The diamond form did not appear until later...but i think her diamond form looks pretty cool. I am a little disapointed with Emma Frost's costume tho.

3 years agoby @skywiseFlag