Tapping stars from the big and small screens, Walt Disney Animation Studios rounds out its voice cast for Wreck-It Ralph. Directed by Rich Moore and produced by Clark Spencer, the hilarious arcade-game-hopping adventure adds to its current roster, which includes John C. Reilly as Wreck-It Ralph, Jack McBrayer as Fix-It Felix Jr., Jane Lynch as Sergeant Calhoun and Sarah Silverman as Vanellope von Schweetz. Wreck-It Ralph hits theaters November 2, 2012.
Wreck-It Ralph reveals all-star supporting voice cast
Helping to bring to life the diverse, colorful and wildly imaginative arcade-game worlds created for Wreck-It Ralph are the following voice cast members:
- Alan Tudyk as King Candy, ruler of Sugar Rush, a candy-coated cart racing game
- Ed O'Neill as Mr. Litwak, owner of Litwak's Family Fun Center & Arcade
- Mindy Kaling as Taffyta Muttonfudge, an accomplished racer and Vanellope's nemesis
- Adam Carolla as Wynchel, Sugar Rush security
- Horatio Sanz as Duncan, Sugar Rush security
- Dennis Haysbert as General from the first-person shooter game, Hero's Duty
- Edie McClurg as Mary, a Nicelander who lives within the game Fix-It Felix, Jr.
- Roger Craig Smith as Sonic the Hedgehog
- Gerald C. Rivers as M. Bison
- Rachael Harris as Deanna, a Nicelander who lives within the game Fix-It Felix, Jr.
- Stefanie Scott as Moppet Girl, a young arcade enthusiast who visits Litwak's arcade
- Reuben Langdon as Ken from Street Fighter
- Kyle Hebert as Ryu from Street Fighter
ABOUT THE MOVIE
From Walt Disney Animation Studios and Emmy®-winning director Rich Moore comes Wreck-It Ralph, a hilarious, arcade-game-hopping adventure. For decades, Ralph has been overshadowed by Fix-It Felix, Jr., the good-guy star of their game who always gets to save the day. Tired of playing the role of a bad guy, Ralph takes matters into his own massive hands and sets off on a journey across the arcade through multiple generations of video games to prove he's got what it takes to be a hero.
On his quest, Ralph meets tough-as-nails Sergeant Calhoun from the first-person action game Hero's Duty, and feisty misfit Vanellope von Schweetz from the candy-coated cart racing game, Sugar Rush, who may just be his first real friend. But everything changes when a deadly enemy is unleashed, threatening the entire arcade and Vanellope herself. Ralph finally gets his chance to save the day-but can he do it in time?
Wreck-It Ralph was released November 2nd, 2012 and stars John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman, Jack McBrayer, Jane Lynch, Alan Tudyk, Mindy Kaling, Joe Lo Truglio, Ed O'Neill. The film is directed by Rich Moore.