America's favorite pot-dealing suburban mom is back for the eighth and final season of Showtime's original series, with Weeds: Season Eight arriving on Blu-ray Disc, DVD and Digital Download February 12 from Lionsgate Home Entertainment.
Headlined by Mary-Louise Parker in her Golden Globe-winning role, Weeds also stars a hilarious ensemble cast including Kevin Nealon (TV's Saturday Night Live), Justin Kirk (TV's Animal Practice), Hunter Parrish (It's Complicated), Alexander Gould (Finding Nemo) and Jennifer Jason Leigh (TV's Revenge). The celebrated series lit up the ratings during its final season, averaging 3.2 million viewers an episode across all platforms. The final chapter in the Botwins' crazy outrageous life comes full circle ending on a high note.
The last time we saw Nancy (Parker) and the Botwins, it was through the scope of a hit man's rifle. Nancy had sprung from the joint and gone to New York City, where she made a fresh start doing what she does best - selling pot and making enemies. Now everyone's wondering who put out the hit...and who got smoked.
The Weeds: Season Eight Blu-ray and DVD is complete with cast and crew commentaries, a gag reel, deleted scenes and three exclusive must-see featurettes. The Weeds: Season Eight Blu-ray and DVD will be available for the suggested retail price of $39.97 and $39.98, respectively.
- "Weeds: Season Eight: The Wrap Up!" featurette: Roundtable Discussion with Creator (Jenji Kohan) and Producers (Roberto Benabib, Matthew Salsberg)
- "Clippin' the Buds" featurette: With interviews by cast and experts this upbeat, humorous, and educational piece looks into the world of medical marijuana and the creation of the marijuana pill
- "Everyday Advice from Guru Doug" featurette: Join us as Guru Doug (Nealon) gives his best advice to some of our most complicated life problems
- Audio commentaries with Cast & Crew
- Gag Reel
- Deleted Scenes
Out of excuses. Out of tricks. Out of control. Edie Falco reprises her Primetime Emmy Award-winning role when Showtime's original series Nurse Jackie: Season Four arrives on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download February 12 from Lionsgate Home Entertainment.
The critically acclaimed dark comedy about a drug-addicted nurse in a New York City hospital stars Edie Falco (HBO's The Sopranos), Eve Best (The King's Speech), Peter Facinelli (The Twilight Saga), Paul Schulze (Panic Room), Merritt Wever (Into the Wild) and Anna Deavere Smith (Rachel Getting Married). In the hilarious fourth season, Bobby Cannavale (HBO's Boardwalk Empire) also joins the cast, garnering a Primetime Emmy Award for his role as a new hospital administrator who is determined to keep Jackie in line.
Falco stars as Jackie Peyton, a strong-willed and brilliant - but very flawed - emergency room nurse. This season, Jackie comes to realize that both karma and sobriety can be a bitch. In addition to finally confronting her addiction, Jackie's street smarts and sardonic wit are tested even further by an ambitious new hospital administrator.
The 2-disc Blu-ray and 3-disc DVD are packed with special features including extensive commentaries, a gag reel and two featurettes. The Nurse Jackie: Season Four Blu-ray Disc and DVD will be available for the suggested retail price of $39.97 and $39.98, respectively.
- Cast & Crew audio commentaries
- "Cruz Control" featurette - Nurse Jackie: Season Four had two standout new stars: Bobby Cannavale as new hospital chief Dr. Mike Cruz, and Bobby's real-life-son Jake as Jackie's rehab buddy (and Mike's son) Charlie Cruz - Take a look at this up close and personal portrait of a father and son at work
- "On the Floor at All Saints" featurette - Watch as we find out some of the nurses' favorite moments on set and what it's like working with Edie Falco
- Gag reel