Pot-selling soccer mom turned First Lady of the Mexican drug cartel Nancy Botwin (Emmy and Golden Globe winner Mary-Louise Parker) packs up her dysfunctional family and heads for the northern border in the sixth season of Showtime's hit series, Weeds. Picking up where the surprise Season Five cliffhanger left off, the Botwin clan goes on the run and assumes new identities, leaving behind their illegal operations - at least initially. This season, the Queen of Green turns over a new leaf and ventures north before her past can catch up with her... again. But even with new looks and a new name, the now Newman family is bound for a whole new crop of trouble.
- Audio commentary on select episodes with creator Jenji Kohan plus cast and crew
- "What Do We Have Left To Say?" featurette with Justin Kirk and Kevin Nealon
- Gag reel
- "Fandemonium: Weeds Writers Tell All" - Weeds' Creators Answer Fan's Burning Questions
- "Bye Bye Botwins" - Interviews with the Cast of Weeds: Season Six
Award-winning Edie Falco stars as Nurse Jackie, a quick-witted and deeply flawed emergency room nurse with more than a few secrets. For her, every day is a high wire act of juggling patients, doctors, fellow nurses and her own indiscretions. In the second season of this Emmy Award-winning series, Jackie struggles to keep up as functioning addict, a loving wife and mother and a first-class nurse.
- Audio Commentaries with Edie Falco, Linda Wallem, Liz Brixius, Richie Jackson, Eve Best and Peter Facinelli
- "Perfecting an Inappropriate Touch" featurette: A look at the career of Peter Facinelli and his role as Dr. Cooper
- "All About Eve" featurette: Learn how this highly acclaimed theatre actress came to the role of Dr. O'Hara