Watch the Official 'Dark Knight' Teaser Trailer RIGHT NOW!!!

We've got your first look at the official teaser trailer from the 'Batman Begins' sequel!

1. ehhhhh

John Curd is the new Batman lad.

He has got hoes in different area codes lad.

And, Dr. Green Brain, your mother is one of them

6 years agoby @ehhhhhFlag

2. drgreenbrain

Nolan's version of Joker makes others by comparison seem like a man with a low grade skin problem. My skin chilled when Heath punctuated his frank, brutal statement with sardonic laughter.

7 years agoby @drgreenbrainFlag

3. THE JOKER

It was good i think. I cant wait for the longer trailer to come in september!!! The laugh is great!!!

7 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

4. MichaelMyersFreak

awesome but i wish it had more scenes 2 it, but i'll give it 4 stars pretty good.

7 years agoby @halloween2007Flag

5. ShadowfoxSC

fliping awesome

7 years agoby @shadowscFlag

6. BruceWayne

Whysoserious.com just 2 days ago had this trailer on it. Now it's rent-a-clown.com. Man they keep changing all these sites. I love it. I can't wait. Next summer will rock. Iron Man, Hulk, and Dark Knight. Hell yes!

7 years agoby @brucewayneFlag

7. Obducent

lol after i seen all pics and this teaser i can't stop thinkin off this movie, can't wait for it. joker ftw

7 years agoby @obducentFlag

8. Nathidamus

Bring on the Bat!
    Nolan is so going to own the box office in 2008

7 years agoby @nathidamusFlag

9. PUNISHER

The Batman really needed a boost and Christopher Nolan brought that with Batman Begins. This one will be no different, I cant wait!

7 years agoby @cerealkillerFlag

10. metalhead925

Summer '08 needs to hurry the hell up and get here so I can finally see what I'm hoping is a badass flick. I hope Heath Ledger can stand up to Jack Nicholson's Joker.

7 years agoby @metalhead925Flag

11. ??G_Amos??

I ws unsure of Heath being Joker but after all the pics I have seen & that short audio clip with the laugh I'm sure he will be the best, scary, dark Joker(after all we all want Batman 2 b dark).

7 years agoby @ga-filmFlag

12. Lewi3

iI hope this film is as good as it looks, I didnt like Batman begins cauz it was just pain boring and plus the villian is so annoying he is just like Lex luther Wow big whoop de doo he has a stupid mask and smoke that makes you hallucinate lol what a scary guy haha NOT

7 years agoby @bondage123Flag

13. Oscar

Spider-Man, Who?

7 years agoby @lascivioussFlag

14. iamanxphile

it seems so far away. i want to see it NOW. hah.

7 years agoby @iamanxphileFlag

15. AHnuld

Michael Caine just summed up the joker in one short paragraph, and Heath Ledger put the stamp on it. The joker will be bad, and old' batty has got his hands full. How cool is this teaser!! I know there's no scenes, but the voices suck you in and dont let go.

7 years agoby @ahnuldFlag

16. artkid04

This is gonna be amazing!Heath is going to be awesome!!

7 years agoby @artkid04Flag

17. Obducent

like someone did say, hope joker beat up batman real good, hope he kills him in the end, and hope joker in this movie is the sickest bastard on earth, then this movie gonna owns bigtime.

7 years agoby @obducentFlag

18. erncrazy

I hope the Joker whoops Batmans ass. in every cartoon, comic, and jack nickleson the joker always seemed weak and always got his ass beat

7 years agoby @erncrazyFlag

19. SMRTALEC

Call this number if you want a good laugh...

1-800-395-9646

7 years agoby @smrtalecFlag

20. motts789

i think its great that they dont show us anything, it keeps us exited, i hate it when previews show so much of the god damn movie, it ruins the excitement..its better to keep us wondering..as long as its dark, i dont really give a sh*t, jack was great, and now we get to see something different, if it were the same (1989 batman) then why would i waste my time seeing the movie, shiet

7 years agoby @movieman789Flag

21. Lewi3

looks great

7 years agoby @bondage123Flag

22. glmorris49

i guess it's called a teaser for a reason...cause now im teased!!! really looking forward to this one! and booberry, fyi...i thought nicholson was a great joker! im looking forward to seeing what Nolan and Ledger are able to do, but dont take anything away from ol' Jack...

7 years agoby @glmorris49Flag

23. wizdome

OOOHHH BABY - CAN'T WAIT!!!

7 years agoby @wizdomeFlag

24. brew1701

not exactly what i was expecting but still ok, seems like the mob has turned to the joker for help, bad move

7 years agoby @brew1701Flag

25. Michael5

It's gonna be GREAT.

7 years agoby @michael5Flag

26. TheEdge76

What a let down....I was really hoping for more. I guess it's better than nothing. This is the worst teaser trailer ever!
    and from my friend JASON A.- "F*CK CHRISTOPHER NOLAN AND HIS CREW FOR NOT SHOWING MORE!!!"

7 years agoby @cwalkenisthemanFlag

27. booberry

Jack was a ridiculous Joker. I can't believe people even like him. I do not know if Ledger will do any better, but I do not think it could get any worse.

7 years agoby @booberryFlag

28. kupo

im a little disappointed, i liked that the new joker has an original look, but the voice... it seems like a cheap impersonation of jack's version, but its not completely horrible, im gonna have to see the joker in its entirety before i fully judge this character, im betting it'll be great though

7 years agoby @moogleFlag