Watch the 'Game of Thrones' Season 3 Teaser Trailer!

HBO teases the upcoming premiere date for the next season of it's popular fantasy show.
HBO airs the first Game of Thrones Season 3 teaser trailer
HBO airs the first Game of Thrones Season 3 teaser trailer

Head over to TVweb for your first look! Click Here!

The Game of Thrones Season 3 Premiere debuts on HBO March 31, 2013.HBO has unveiled the first trailer for Game of Thrones, which begins it's third season March 31, 2013. The short new video foreshadows the war between fire and ice along with teasing the premiere date.

Head over to TVweb for your first look!

The Game of Thrones Season 3 Premiere debuts on HBO March 31, 2013.

Game of Thrones episode 3.1, "Valar Dohaeris" stars Peter Dinklage, Lena Headey, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Michelle Fairley, Emilia Clarke, Charles Dance, Aidan Gillen, Iain Glen and is directed by Daniel Minahan.

Sources: TVweb

1. Writer220

@skywise what I hate most is when I find an author that's even better than the ones I really enjoy.

2 years agoby @writer220Flag

2. Writer220

@skywise I like to read books in order, I read the first three Drizzt books then Icewind Dale. Home land and the other two are an eye opener which explains a lot. I've been reading The spine of the World, his demon saga is even better and pulls you in.

I also read Terry Brooks, Terry Goodkind, Tad Williams, David Gemmel and four other fantasy authors.

Though I do read other non- fantasy books, spies, mystery, action, adventure.
    Just finished a Star Trek: Voyager book, sometimes I forget how good some of them are.

2 years agoby @writer220Flag

@writer220 I've only ever read the Icewind Dale Trilogy and the Cleric Quintet from Salvatore. I've always had a soft spot for the Icewind Dale trilogy.

2 years agoby @skywiseFlag

4. Writer220

@skywise I've read the first two books and enjoyed them. At the moment I'm reading R.A Salvatore

2 years agoby @writer220Flag

@writer220 I am a die hard fan of the novels and the tv show is very very close to the source material. Of course there are changes here and there but they are mostly minor and easy to overlook.

Have you read the books?

2 years agoby @skywiseFlag

6. Writer220

@skywise I have been thinking of buying the two seasons since I have a lot of interest in it.

2 years agoby @writer220Flag

@writer220 Please do yourself a favor and avoid any heavily edited version of GoT. Pick up the BluRay if you have any interest what-so-ever.

2 years agoby @skywiseFlag

A Storm of Swords is even batter than Clash of Kings. I cant wait to see how this turns out.

2 years agoby @skywiseFlag

9. the MovieGhost

Pretty much the same thing as Season Two. I've got high hopes for this Season. Can't wait!

2 years agoby @the-movieghostFlag

10. joelseph

I highly recommend you find the series on DVD, either by library, Netflix or if you pay for one month of HBO ($12-15) and you have an OnDemand feature, you can watch all 20 episodes in a month. I would not recommend an edited version (Sy-Fy)

2 years agoby @joelsephFlag

11. Writer220

Only on HBO of which I can't get but it might air in the new year for me. Scy-fy will be picking it up the last time I heard.

2 years agoby @writer220Flag