Watch the Extended 'Terminator Salvation' Trailer!

Take a look at this new four-minute video clip from the blockbuster.
Apple has just released a brand new four-minute clip from Terminator Salvation, which is set to hit theaters nationwide on May 21. Click below to see this extended four-minute trailer from the film, which stars Christian Bale and Sam Worthington.

In the highly anticipated new installment of "The Terminator" film franchise, set in post-apocalyptic 2018, Christian Bale stars as John Connor, the man fated to lead the human resistance against Skynet and its army of Terminators. But the future Connor was raised to believe in is altered in part by the appearance of Marcus Wright (Sam Worthington), a stranger whose last memory is of being on death row. Connor must decide whether Marcus has been sent from the future, or rescued from the past. As Skynet prepares its final onslaught, Connor and Marcus both embark on an odyssey that takes them into the heart of Skynet's operations, where they uncover the terrible secret behind the possible annihilation of mankind.

Terminator Salvation was released May 21st, 2009 and stars Christian Bale, Sam Worthington, Moon Bloodgood, Helena Bonham Carter, Anton Yelchin, Jadagrace, Bryce Dallas Howard, Common. The film is directed by McG.

Sources: Apple

1. MrBERRY01

I hope this movie does good. I really wanna see a trilogy pan out.

5 years agoby @mrberry01Flag

2. WiseGuy

This looks f*cking great, Gonna be one of or THE best summer blockbusters of the year. Excellent trailer also.

5 years agoby @zgcorleone072Flag

3. dcrock

This is the fourth movie not the second. It doesn't need tons of one liners from the past movies or any copying of shots such as the endo skeleton walking up the stairs. I'm not complaining im stating the obvious. Watch the tv spots and clips also. I can say what i think about what i see. That's why it's a comment. The movie could be awesome. I just don't think the trailers prove it to be. I like actually watching a movie. Best thing in the trailer was seeing Michael Ironside. He's always been a badass.

5 years agoby @dcrockFlag

4. Chris

Brilliant just brilliant

5 years agoby @unknown21Flag

5. Jokers_Wild_X

Okay for those complaining about using those one liners in every movie, just stop because it's been done in everything. If you haven't noticed, I think every movie with a trilogy has used at least one line that was in every movie,
    I.E star wars: "I have a bad feeling about this"
    Which was used in every movie, plus the tv show where it's used in every episode.

So what "come with me if you want to live" is thrown in there, it's popular, and hell if there was a similar situation I'm sure someone would say that for the sake of a cool sounding line. XD

5 years agoby @jokers-wild-xFlag

6. Shadow Of The Day

Awesome trailer can't wait to see this movie.

5 years agoby @asifFlag

7. dcrock

I agree with evil. From what i've seen this looks like it's trying to copy the other films too much with memorable one liners and trying to copy things from past terminators(isn't that what avp-r did and did that work out great?). Especially if you pay attention to the trailers. I'm sure it'll be entertaining. And even if it turns out to be just ok everyone will be happy if it's better than T3. Just what i noticed.

5 years agoby @dcrockFlag

8. lee337

OMG!!!!!! That was so f*ckin awesome. I think I shat myself.

5 years agoby @lee337Flag

9. Remy72883

this looks amazing

5 years agoby @remy72883Flag

10. EvilWhiteMale

"Come with me if you want to live?'

Do they have to add that line in each film? Enough already.

5 years agoby @evilwhitemaleFlag

11. ridgl

so who is this movie about?

5 years agoby @ridglFlag

12. DasBoot

looks badass

5 years agoby @dasbootFlag

13. jono1018

looks great

5 years agoby @jono1018Flag

14. drexll

shaping up to be a good year.

5 years agoby @drexllFlag

15. Err

jesus, enough with the close-ups already.
    we need more wide shots in films these days.

anyway this movie looks super entertaining despite the standardized approach to directing. can't wait to see it in a couple weeks.

5 years agoby @err2005Flag

16. Space101

For a PG-13 movie, it's looking pretty damn good!

5 years agoby @space101Flag

17. killahmovieisbak

im hyped for this Mr.Bringbackurfranchis (Bale) looks like he's really into the role and MR.Soontobeineveryactionmovie (Sam W.) looks like he really did a great job...hyped...super-hyped!!!!!

5 years agoby @killahmovieisbakFlag

18. jimstallone

There is a review on aint it cool, apparently Bale is a bit over the top but it is meant to be awesome. I'm pumped even more after seeing this!

5 years agoby @jimstalloneFlag

19. Buriblazing

hope it plays as good as this trailer come on mcg you can do it

everything looks freaking amazing this could be awesome.

5 years agoby @buriblazingFlag

20. Buriblazing

Now this is what i call blockbuster wow!

5 years agoby @buriblazingFlag

21. Marcus-07

Soooo f*cking great! I have just saw this trailer and I will not see it again (maybe sometime in the future after I had seen this movie) becouse it shows too much. I rather prefer the third trailer for TS becouse it' not so long and there is great backup song in it. Can't wait! :)

5 years agoby @marcus-07Flag

22. The Kwisatz Haderach

that was freaking amazing. Wow! i cant wait for this film. Tonight is Star Trek but damn Terminator looks savage.

5 years agoby @the-kwisatz-haderachFlag

23. DWAbernath

Can't wait for this friggin' movie. Extended trailer was awesome!

5 years agoby @dwabernathFlag

24. Lock and Stock

Great can't wait to see this, Mcg has done an excellent job on the film.

5 years agoby @m-man360Flag

25. Everton

wasn't sure about this at first but I'm all for it now, can't wait.

5 years agoby @macca-paul-87Flag

26. Fry_3000

Brilliant, Michael Ironside is in it.

5 years agoby @Fry-3000Flag

No "therighthandis", because they already said they will try and have it during our time right now, by each side sending back machines and such, and having a huge war.

5 years agoby @narratorFlag

28. thereisnoname

So Sam Worthington's character is a terminator sent back to the past that is the Judgement Day era, possibly by John Connor, to warn John Connor to do all the things that he does during his war against the machines and probably is the reason that the humans are able to use time travel in the first place. I assume that John Connor gets a hold of Worthington's character and erases his memory or makes him believe he's a human, but somewhere within his memory he holds the secrets to winning the war against the machines that John Connor figures out and implants in this terminator and then sends him back in time to himself to tell him what the future holds and what he should do. Then he sends the terminator back in time (this being Arnold's character from T2 to protect himself and his mother) after the same model (being Worthington's character) is sent back to kill Sarah Connor in the original Terminator. Thats where I think this is going down. Sh*t son.

5 years agoby @thereisnonameFlag

I agree with CBF. Haha. I saw that tid bit in there. "Come with me if you want to live."

5 years agoby @narratorFlag

30. Raoul Duke

Ahhhhhhhhhh Yeeeeeeeeeeyah!!! This is going to rule!!!

5 years agoby @raoulduke33Flag