Watch David Fincher's Netflix Series 'House of Cards' Trailer Starring Kevin Spacey

Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright star in this new original series that will stream all 13 episodes on Netflix starting February 1.
Watch the House of Cards trailer starring Kevin Spacey on TVWeb
Watch the House of Cards trailer starring Kevin Spacey on TVWeb
Netflix has debuted the first trailer for their new original series House of Cards. We reported last month that all 13 episodes will be available for Nextflix streaming subscribers starting February 1, 2013. Take a look at the first footage from this upcoming political drama series, executive produced by David Fincher and star Kevin Spacey.,

Click Here! to visit TVWeb and check out the first footage from this highly-anticipated show.

House of Cards will debut the "Pilot" episode and the rest of their 13-episode run February 1 on Netflix.

@bawnian-dexeus That's reasonable, I guess. It's definitely my 2nd favorite film.

1 year agoby @narratorFlag

@narrator Well, Fight Club is his all time favorite movie so, that's another reason

1 year agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

Dang it, @bawnian-dexeus. A minute too late in my guess. I was right, though. :P

1 year agoby @narratorFlag

I'll have to check out the old series then, @thedude-abides, and @slysnide. However, I'm absolutely going to check this out as I love the idea of Spacey narrating a political drama in a southern accent (as seen in the trailer).

@bawnian-dexeus - Because Corey loves, Fincher, right? Then again, don't we all?

1 year agoby @narratorFlag

@thedude-abides@narrator I know Corey will subscribe if he isn't a member already

1 year agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

6. thedude-abides

@narrator I think I remember seeing the old series on Netflix some time ago, unless I'm mistaken. With Fincher and Willimon behind it, it should be pretty awesome. Might have to check this out.

1 year agoby @thedude-abidesFlag

7. slysnide

@narrator: This is an American remake of the 1990 BBC series which received popular and critical acclaim. I too loved that series. Not sure how the British Government styled story will carry over into American politics, but if Fincher's behind it, then it's probably gonna be good.

1 year agoby @slysnideFlag

How did I not here of this? Fincher producing alongside Willimon (who wrote the Ides of March), with a rather reputable cast and a kick ass premise? @thedude-abides, I'm interested to hear what you think about this.

1 year agoby @narratorFlag