Two 'Escape Plan' Posters with Stallone and Schwarzenegger

The action icons buddy-up in this thriller that promises no one breaks out alone.
"No one breaks out alone." Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone are teaming up for Escape Plan, which finds the iconic duo trying to escape from the most secure prison ever built. The action legends compare gun sizes and mean stares in two new posters for this thriller, in theaters fall 2013.

Escape Plan Poster 1
Escape Plan Poster 2

Escape Plan was released October 18th, 2013 and stars Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Caviezel, Faran Tahir, Amy Ryan, Sam Neill, Vincent D'Onofrio, Vinnie Jones. The film is directed by Mikael Håfström.

1. ed_wood

Second one is the best.

12 months agoby @ed-woodFlag

2. OhhmeohhMy

@skywise glad I could make you laugh! Ha. But this movie is just a bad. Boy do I mean a bad idea to make money. It's like TLC making a show on Honey Boo Boo. What a peace of road kill. Lol!!

12 months agoby @OhhmeohhMyFlag

3. Shelbysaurus

Actually loving the retro 80's vibe from the second poster. Even the movie title screams it.

12 months agoby @ShelbysaurusFlag

@David-garcia-67788063 it was called the tomb at one point but im glad they changed it because I believe ( don't quote me) that the novel the tomb by F Paul Wilson is being adapted into a film. Not sure3 if you are familiar with the Repairman Jack series but the Tomb is the very first and its quite good. Would make a good film. Im not sure if they are adapting that particular novel but they should.

@OhhmeohhMy I think the thing that is not sitting right with me is how gimmicky it all is. Its just so blatant.

you comment about Shwartzy Governing a new country made me laugh. So thanks for that.

12 months agoby @skywiseFlag

@OhhmeohhMy The one that is really not sitting right with me is (I forget the name and don't feel like looking atm) the "two retired boxers come back for a final fight" movie with Di Nero. Its a story that has been done to death and wot really bugs be is the fact that its Rocky and Raging Bull (essentially) coming out of retirement. It just seems like a cheap cash grab.

But what I don't like about that is probably what so many others love.

12 months agoby @skywiseFlag

6. David garcia

Didn't they called this film the tomb?

12 months agoby @David-garcia-67788063Flag

7. OhhmeohhMy

I know. But enough is enough. They not need a new hobby. Stallone needs to be a trainer. Haha. And Arnold needs to Goven a new country lolol

12 months agoby @OhhmeohhMyFlag

@OhhmeohhMy I know what you mean and I agree with you but since Stallone made his comeback with Rocky Balboa and especially Rambo (2012) really brought that style back - albeit much bloodier - which of course led to The Expendables which people really seemed to latch on to. I was not very impressed but it seemed that the time was right and audiences were interested.

Altho I agree with you, I would expect this 80's style action revival to go away anytime soon. that is, until audiences have had enough and vote by spending their money elsewhere.

12 months agoby @skywiseFlag

9. Mwheeler1324

hell Yeah! Derr Back........!

12 months agoby @mwheeler1324Flag

10. CelluloidDreams

Interesting!!

12 months agoby @2movieguysFlag

Decent enough posters

12 months agoby @skywiseFlag

12. OhhmeohhMy

I mean when will this END!!!! I mean I'm so over this. This high octane action actors. That just can't stop making this awful movies. Sorry to anyone who don't like what I'm saying. But come on. So tired of this.

12 months agoby @OhhmeohhMyFlag