'Twilight: Breaking Dawn' Adds Mackenzie Foy

The 9-year old actress to play Renesmee, vampire/human love child of Edward and Bella in the final two installments.
Mackenzie Foy is Renesmee
Mackenzie Foy is Renesmee
Earlier today we learned that Maggie Grace has joined The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn to play Irina, and now Entertainment Weekly is reporting that 9-year old Mackenzie Foy is in negotiations to play Renesmee, Edward and Bella's vampire/human love child that's a central role in the final installment of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.

A difficult task for Mackenzie Foy will be how to portray Renesmee, a character who ages a full 17 years in only seven. Sources have suggested that director Bill Condon will employ similar digital effects to those used by David Fincher in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, where Mackenzie Foy's face would be digitally transferred onto the face of a younger child.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 was released November 18th, 2011 and stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Billy Burke, Anna Kendrick, Nikki Reed, Jackson Rathbone. The film is directed by Bill Condon.

1. Emmytt

well this movie is f*cked

4 years agoby @emmyttFlag

2. joekerr2e

@drifter49 ... I was wondering if I read that wrong. I screened these books for my son and I could've sworn she was still young when the book ended and I'm not sure where they get the whole 7yrs either. However, without spoiling for those who haven't read and want to go see this (not me)... I can make an educated guess as to why they're going to push her to 17yrs old.

4 years agoby @joekerr2eFlag

3. Daveactor7

You know wats funny? Robert pattinson played cedric diggory who got killed by voldemort. That shows harry potter will stomp all over this garbage. Just putting this out there.

4 years agoby @daveactor7Flag

4. JonSpidey07

I really dont know how they will pull this off

4 years agoby @jonspidey07Flag

5. Diaigma

Hope she has a good therapist :P

4 years agoby @diaigmaFlag

6. DoubleR0522

I can already tell this movie is going to suck ass, lmao !!!

4 years agoby @doubler0522Flag

7. Goodbye

On top of that.This poor innocent girl staring along side Kristen Stewart?This girl is going to be scarred and ruined at the sametime.And Maggie Grace being in this crapfest of a movie is a crying shame.

4 years agoby @drifter49Flag

8. Goodbye

They've just f*cked it up.Their child does not reach the age of seventeen in the book.She's still practically a child near the end.Why would Bella put a seventeen year old child to bed?Stupid f*cking people.F*cking script writer.Hollywood always f*cks things up.

4 years agoby @drifter49Flag