'Tron: Destiny' Fan Trailer!

An impressive fan-made trailer arrives online in anticipation of the 3rd movie.
As Disney hashes through the details of what they'll be doing in the upcoming Untitled Tron Legacy Sequel, fans in Russia are getting anxious, and have created an impressive trailer for the third movie called Tron: Destiny. Thanks to a scoop submitted to us by 'kevinflynn', you can check out the trailer below.

Tron: Legacy is out now on Blu-ray and DVD.

Tron 3 comes to theaters in 2016 and stars Olivia Wilde, Cillian Murphy, Garrett Hedlund, Bruce Boxleitner, Cindy Morgan, Nathan Corddry. The film is directed by Joseph Kosinski.

Tron: Legacy was released December 17th, 2010 and stars Jeff Bridges, Garrett Hedlund, Olivia Wilde, Bruce Boxleitner, James Frain, Beau Garrett, Michael Sheen, Anis Cheurfa. The film is directed by Joseph Kosinski.

1. lawrence mccullah

wow ...awesome trailer

3 years agoby @lawrence-mccullahFlag

2. Lane

The acting in this is surprisingly good for a fan trailer. Color me impressed. Music was great, as well. And after viewing the video, I'm inclined to agree completely with @Chad-Langen and @narrator. Job well done on these kids parts, and anyone who comes here trashing it clearly doesn't see the talent that lies both here, and in their futures.

3 years agoby @lane1Flag

3. The Boondock Saint

@Chad-Langen yeah, I definitely see what you're saying. It's a fan trailer, you gotta except some of those script faults corney moments. if they had those problems with this video, then they would f*cking HATE tron legacy......

3 years agoby @combatmadness360Flag

4. Chad Langen

@combatmadness360 Yeah I agree everyone is entitled to their own opinion but there's a difference between saying you dislike something and just being an *sshole. There are a lot of comments pointing out the corny moments and then there are others saying it's garbage with a sh*tty script. It wasn't meant to be a real trailer, you know? You can say you don't like something without being a dick about it. That's all I'm saying.

3 years agoby @Chad-LangenFlag

5. bud2fresh

I fight for the users!

3 years agoby @bud2freshFlag

6. The Boondock Saint

@Chad-Langen Why do we have to like it? why can't we express our own opinions? I respect that you are sticking up for this guy because he obviously is very much a lover of tron and I'm sure it took a long time to put together. I can respect that. But let people say what they want to say. Isn't that what the internet is for? if he didn't want feedback, then he wouldn't have put it on the internet for everyone to see. You just gotta deal with it...

3 years agoby @combatmadness360Flag

7. CUPID

WOW that was pretty damn good well done.

3 years agoby @cupidFlag

Not bad for a fan made trailer.

3 years agoby @skywiseFlag

9. Ghostman

This fan-made trailer has been out since April 25th. It's really impressive, wish whoever did it comes out already.

3 years agoby @ghostmanFlag

10. Messenger

@narrator

Thanks for compliment but yeah I'm trying to make it! It's certainly tough but I have a lot of irons in the fire, a lot of projects. Hopefully something will catch on so I can do this for a living. Hell, if I can just make enough money to eat and pay the bills I'd be extremely happy!

3 years agoby @messengerFlag

11. bud2fresh

That was awesome! Some couple got to make one of the cooliest fan made trailer since Mortal Kombat and i hope this is a start of some kind of trend :)

3 years agoby @bud2freshFlag

12. Chad Langen

I'm annoyed by the *ssholes that infest the internet. Whoever made this trailer is obvioulsy a die-hard fan of "Tron" and was simply showing how much they loved it. Everyone saying it was stupid, pointless, boring, etc. really need to find a hobby. Have you guys nothing better to do than bash someone who was showcasing their love for something? Get a life. I don't see you guys putting the time and dedication into making a trailer and if you did, it probably wouldn't look half as good as this.

3 years agoby @Chad-LangenFlag

13. Zak Lee Ferguson

not bad but still not real

3 years agoby @Zak-Lee-FergusonFlag

14. Diaigma

not bad.

3 years agoby @diaigmaFlag

15. Justhim_sir

a nice short.

3 years agoby @justhim-sirFlag

My only problem with the trailer was the exchange between the girl and guy. Their wide eyed dramatic responses to each other felt a little contrived to me, BUT, it was just a fan made trailer. God knows I've seen much worse. The pacing was good, I liked what I saw overall.

3 years agoby @dan1Flag

Ha, not bad.

3 years agoby @dan1Flag

18. Ahraman

that was fantastic for a fan made trailer. when thinking of a plot for tron3 i never even considered starting off with a few new characters XD seems so obvious now. a clever way to kick things off. also i like the name tron: legacy and the smashed glass effect at the end. use it disney!

3 years agoby @ahramanFlag

19. alexpj19

if u guys like this check out this trailer : www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1uYK3R-u2U

3 years agoby @alexpj19Flag

20. JasonKat

The trailer was good, i mean really creative for a fan made video. better than the thundercats wanna b made up movie lol. However this is nothing but a short-story theme, kinda like disney makes, like "cars, bee movie, wall-e ect,... coming soon, for a trailer this professionally done, i wont b suprised if the creators to this was the same folks who hacked sony playstation network, LOL

3 years agoby @jasonkatFlag

I personally really enjoyed the trailer. Sure, there were flaws - the music was too loud to understand half of the things the actors were saying at first, and some of the dialogue was a bit rough, and the female actress could have been a bit less... spunky? But screw it, who am I to judge this? I loved the cinematography, and the effects. The lighting was definitely nice, for the most part, and I think the ending credits was something unique as well. I just hope that whoever helmed this bad boy gets due credit, and the haters stop and realize that while it had its flaws, the people behind this trailer have accomplished more notoriety and success than anyone talking on this thread will anytime soon, except maybe @messenger. Not to knock anyone down, just saying.

3 years agoby @narratorFlag

22. Leng T'che

Agreed @jasonkat. Garbage. All I can think through this was how bored I was at the sh*tty script.

3 years agoby @leng-tcheFlag

23. David-Dvd-1988

for a fan made trailer that was pretty amazing i'd say it could be likely that the sequel could adapt that storyline

3 years agoby @david-dvd-1988Flag

24. JasonKat

an idiot, LMFAO! good1. its a fan-made trailer dont get ur hopes up, its not coming to theaters dude! its a very kool thing to see but nothing else.

3 years agoby @jasonkatFlag

25. Nautical

Thats amazing! I love the concept and i think it would make a great story.

3 years agoby @nautical05Flag

26. Stephen Maynard

disney please take note.

3 years agoby @Stephen-MaynardFlag

27. B3njamin

@jasonkat is an idiot. This was superb! Especially for a fan made trailer

3 years agoby @b3njaminFlag

28. Messenger

That will get someone a job.

3 years agoby @messengerFlag

29. JasonKat

this was stupid, LOL only a nerd would love this only cause shows the tron icon, and neon light, nothing about this was kool. just matbe the last few secs Tron: Destiny 3D, thats it.!

3 years agoby @jasonkatFlag