Three 'Wrath of the Titans' Posters with Chimera, Kronos, and Makhai

We also have a new batch of high-resolution photos from this action-packed sequel starring Sam Worthington as Perseus.
Warner Bros. has released three posters and a new set of photos from Wrath of the Titans, which debuts in theaters nationwide March 30. Take a look at these new quad posters featuring the mythical creatures Chimera, Kronis, and Makhai, and click on any of the photos to access our growing gallery for Wrath of the Titans.

Chimera Wrath of the Titans Poster
Clash of the Titans Kronos
Clash of the Titans Makhai
Clash of the Titans #1
Clash of the Titans #2
Clash of the Titans #3
Clash of the Titans #4
Clash of the Titans #5
Clash of the Titans #6
Clash of the Titans #7
Clash of the Titans #8
Clash of the Titans #9
Clash of the Titans #10

Wrath of the Titans was released March 30th, 2012 and stars Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson, Ralph Fiennes, Édgar Ramírez, Toby Kebbell, Rosamund Pike, Bill Nighy, Danny Huston. The film is directed by Jonathan Liebesman.

Sources: Warner Bros.

1. Sigge Nelson-Corengia

mclovin the gods are immortal so they dont age

2 years agoby @Sigge-Nelson-CorengiaFlag

2. RyanMoran

F*CKING AWESOME

2 years agoby @RyanMoranMitaFlag

3. Sean

@ghostman If that is Poseidon, then yes his look has changed alot.

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

4. Ghostman

@themoviefanatic Look, all i'm saying is that I agree with @bawnian-dexeus that is Poseidon in the photo. It's clearly him because of the trident he is holding; obviously his looks have changed.

2 years agoby @ghostmanFlag

5. Sean

@ghostman Hey, i was just asking you a simple question. I was never trying to start an argument with you on that. Also, I never said that i always think that i am right.

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

6. Ghostman

@bawnian-dexeus I know right?

@themoviefanatic No I don't remember since I didn't see the movie. Think logically Sean: Poseidon is aging so of course he will have white hair! I'm done arguing with you, you always think you're right when you are not. And don't try to get your point across by repeating that "Poseidon didn't have white hair in Clash of the Titans" again.

2 years agoby @ghostmanFlag

7. Sean

@ghostman Do you remember seeing Posidon have white hair in Clash of the Titans ?

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

8. Ghostman

@themoviefanatic Well I don't remember seeing Perseus with long hair in Clash of the Titans either.

2 years agoby @ghostmanFlag

9. Sean

@ghostman Yeah, i know that. I don't think that's Posidon though, because i don't remember seeing him have white hair in Clash of the Titans, when he is briefly shown in Clash of the Titans.

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

10. Ghostman

@themoviefanatic Yeah, it's still the third image without counting the posters.

2 years agoby @ghostmanFlag

11. Sean

@ghostman well, i was counting the posters as well, not just the regular images. That's why i said it was the sixth image instead of the third image.

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

12. Sean

@bawnian-dexeus Yeah, Poseidon does have a trident, but i do not think that that's him in the sixth photo shown above.

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

13. Ghostman

@bawnian-dexeus I guess someone doesn't know how to count haha!

2 years agoby @ghostmanFlag

@themoviefanatic He's the one with the Trident

15. Sean

@bawnian-dexeus I din't think that's him in the sixth photo shown above.

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

Looks like Poseidon is just gonna stand around and complain, again

I'm sorry, but can someone tell me how exactly a Titan of Greek Myth is supposed to look? Cause I'm fairly certain it's up to creative interpretation.

2 years agoby @ejk1Flag

18. Xenon

I'm looking forward to this film, sure the acting maybe stale but the imagery looks awesome. I think the reason why some people didn't like the first is because the acting was stale and the storyline was poor.
    Me, I expect to see a wild adventure and enjoy it for what's its worth.

2 years agoby @xenon56Flag

19. bruce_ha

I don't know why some people hate on this movie and say it's gonna be sh*t... It's a God vs Titans war movie with amazing special effects. Why are these people so greedy? They expect an oscar movie from every release. It's an action adventure flick. Can't wait for it.

2 years agoby @bruce-haFlag

20. Sean

@moviegeek Oh, okay. I did seeJourney 2: The Mysterious Island, so i might have seen the trailer for Wrath of the Titans in the theater and not have remembered :P .

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

21. moviegeek

@themoviefanatic Star Wars and Journey 2

2 years agoby @moviegeekFlag

22. B3njamin

This looks worse than the first one, Kronos is straight up out of God of War... And the costume and make up looks so fake. When I look at that sh*tty minotaur I see a dude in a costume not a minotaur. The one from "Your Highness" was more impressive

2 years agoby @b3njaminFlag

23. kingbrady

@aces Kronos in Greek Mythology IS the father of Zeus/Hades and Poseidon.....you should play the God of War trilogy lol so informative lol.....im glad they used his typical "original" look, cause in the game God of War he was just a large beast, not as threatening as the one seen here....im curious of the battle of Perseus and Ares (his brother) and how that plays out

2 years agoby @kingbradyFlag

I don't know if Wrath is going to be good, but I hope it is. It doesn't have to follow the set path its predecessor did, and as far as not following Greek myth closely, well, neither did God Of War. Take all of that for whatever you may think it's worth.

2 years agoby @ejk1Flag

25. Sean

@moviegeek What movie was it playing in front of that you saw ?

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

26. ROFLitschristian

Still don't know why it's not Wrath of the Olympians but okay. Still excited.

2 years agoby @ROFLitschristianFlag