While high-tech U.S. specialists fought, career soldier Archie Gates marked time in his Gulf War base camp. But now it's time for action. Gates and three other restless Americans decide to raid a bunker holding a stash of gold stolen by the Iraqi army. Get in, get out, get rich, be back in time for lunch: the plan couldn't be easier. George Clooney portrays Gates, Mark Wahlberg, Ice Cube and Spike Jonze are his fellow commandos and Nora Dunn plays an ambitious TV newswoman in this acclaimed film that by turns is a war movie, an antiwar movie, a surreal comedy and a powerful drama of human compassion - all written and directed with exhilarating style by David O. Russell. From start to finish, "Three Kings rules" (Susan Wloszczyna, USA Today).
- Additional Scenes
- 2 Commentaries: One by Writer/Director David O. Russell, the Other by Producers Charles Roven and Edward L. McDonnell
- Under the Bunker: On the Set of Three Kings featurette
- David O. Russell's Three Kings Video Journal
- An Intimate Look Inside the Acting Process with Ice Cube
- Tour of the Iraqi Village Set with Production Designer Catherine Hardwicke
- Interview with Director of Photography Newton Thomas Sigel
Three Kings was released October 1st, 1999 and stars George Clooney, Mark Wahlberg, Ice Cube, Spike Jonze, Cliff Curtis, Nora Dunn, Jamie Kennedy, Saïd Taghmaoui. The film is directed by David O. Russell.