'Thor: The Dark World' Official Website Launches

Plus, new photos have debuted from Empire Magazine for the superhero action sequel, with Chris Hemsworth reprising his role as the Asgardian god, Thor.
The official website has launched for the Marvel Phase Two sequel Thor: The Dark World, arriving in theaters nationwide November 8. The site features the trailer, the official synopsis, a photo gallery, and downloads such as wallpapers, Twitter skins, and much more. In addition, Empire Magazine has released five new photos from this superhero adventure, directed by Alan Taylor, which feature Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Christopher Eccleston as Malekith the Accursed, and a few of the Dark Elves. Click Here! to check out the website, then take a look at the photos below.

Thor: The Dark World Empire Magazine Scans #1
Thor: The Dark World Empire Magazine Scans #2
Thor: The Dark World Empire Magazine Scans #3
Thor: The Dark World Empire Magazine Scans #4
Thor: The Dark World Empire Magazine Scans #5

Thor: The Dark World was released November 8th, 2013 and stars Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Tom Hiddleston, Anthony Hopkins, Christopher Eccleston, Jaimie Alexander, Zachary Levi, Ray Stevenson. The film is directed by Alan Taylor.

Sources: Redzilla

1. Stefanos

ooo ok,yes I made one friend in MW,and he is name is @Trangalanga10 :)

11 months agoby @stefanosFlag

2. Trangalanga10

@stefanos you misunderstood me, I meant you've made a new friend on MW.

3. Stefanos

@Trangalanga10 If you mean,I have friend there in los angeles,no I do not have,and this is one more difficult part...

11 months agoby @stefanosFlag

4. Trangalanga10

@stefanos Nice. there's no place like home, but if that's your dream, take the leap. Good Luck. you have a friend here,

5. Stefanos

@Trangalanga10 Nice,In 1 year I will come to los angeles to study acting and movie direction...The only difficult is,the distance between from my country...But I will try.

11 months agoby @stefanosFlag

6. Trangalanga10

@stefanos Puerto Rico :)

7. Stefanos

@Trangalanga10 Me too,where are you from? :)

11 months agoby @stefanosFlag

8. Trangalanga10

@stefanos Nice to meet you

9. Stefanos

@Trangalanga10 Yes I am from Greece.

11 months agoby @stefanosFlag

10. Trangalanga10

@bawnian-dexeus Then we finally agree on something.

11 months agoby @Trangalanga10Flag

@Trangalanga10 The quote is about not knowing anything with absolute certainty. I went to school too. It also means that one can be confident in knowing things as well. I'm far more educated than you realize

11 months agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

12. Trangalanga10

@bawnian-dexeus Your reply says everything, but like @stefanos said from a quote of Socrates a great greek philosopher, "I know that I don't know nothing", "like you like me, we don't know nothing", you just replied and didn't understand the meaning of the quote, that's the proof of your reality.

13. undeadslayer4

@skywise he wont even do it anyway @stefanos could on the other side of the planet

11 months agoby @undeadslayer4Flag

@Trangalanga10 I hold my roots quite well, and I know the use of those words enough to know they don't affect me in the slightest. But you know what? You can continue calling out people to implausible physical scenarios and proceed to go back and forth with your poor attempts to use my heritage as a tool to enforce your misguided use of psychology. The one who continues to be the fool here is you

@stefanos You decided to stick your nose into our debacle, and you got what you deserved. I'm not apologizing for anything

11 months agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

15. Trangalanga10

@stefanos Well Said, my friend, very intelligent words, from a great philosopher. Are you greek?

16. Stefanos

@Trangalanga10 I think that @bawnian-dexeus think that he knows everything,but like Socrates said :
    ''I know that I know nothing'' => Like you,like me,we do not know nothing! :)

11 months agoby @stefanosFlag

17. Stefanos

@bawnian-dexeus If you truly want to understand,you will,but you did not want.! :)
    The funny is,that I must fall to your level,to speak english,for you,to understand,I am not selfish,so I learn english..When you will learn speak greek,the god will die.! :P
    P.S English is poor language,greek is powerful language,so do not tell me about poor grammar,because I know one of the most difficult grammar on earth..When you will try to learn greek,I will not judge you,liked you judge me...That is top level,not like your level.!

11 months agoby @stefanosFlag

18. Trangalanga10

@stefanos Don't let them step on you, see what he did there? You comment it respecfully, he couldn't do the same. You, like Me and other users come here, to share opinions and ideas, but they only come here to try to be superior, they are over compensating their poor reality, by tyring to believe they are superior. Now who does that? Ignorant people who think they are better, now if they were better, why are they here, right? why aren't they sharing their "superior ideas", in newspapers or TV? With this being said. What do you think?

19. Trangalanga10

@bawnian-dexeus Superior?, you can even hold a conversation, your poor miss conception of idealism in your life, only tells the world, you have no challenge skills for an argument, you think, you are superior, by stepping on other people's comments? think again. "mamabicho", "cabron" a figure of speech in our country. Have you forgotten your roots? Are you trying so hard to be someone else, that you call yourself, superior? Get out of that cloud and return, to your reality, because, that's the only thing you really can use.

11 months agoby @Trangalanga10Flag

@Trangalanga10 "Mamabicho", "Maricon". Wow, words that don't hold any power here. You'r continuous blabbering about calling out someone over the Internet is not just childish, but a waste of web space. But, hey, go ahead and continue your banter, because you still make yourself the inferior and me the superior

11 months agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

@stefanos I'm sorry, were you trying to communicate? I couldn't understand your poor grammar skills, sorry

11 months agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

@skywise The part about the composer is now official:

11 months agoby @ejk1Flag

23. Trangalanga10

@stefanos See what I mean?

11 months agoby @Trangalanga10Flag

@skywise That's my feeling as well. Hopefully, just rumors.

@Trangalanga10 "he just have proven to be just words."
    Words. Something you have trouble grasping. Or stringing together into coherent sentences.

11 months agoby @ejk1Flag

25. Trangalanga10

@stefanos Ignore them, @ejk1 just keeps talking, and never accepted the fight, with that being said, he just have proven to be just words.

11 months agoby @Trangalanga10Flag

@ejk1 ah thanks for posting that. It is disheartening to hear so many rumors of troubled productions at Marvel Studios but I hope in this case it is just that. Rumors.

11 months agoby @skywiseFlag

@skywise http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=80336

I can't take credit for the website. @dan1 found the story.

@Trangalanga10 I find my self able to share ideas and call you out on your BS just fine. I find it hilarious that you just keep saying the same thing, and doing a copy/paste job. And it's always the same thing. "You're not a man if you don't accept my challenge, ejk!" Yeah, because being a man just comes down to agreeing to a fight with some idiotic stranger. You have lost this verbally ( as evidenced by your horrible grammatical errors; slow down when you type. Otherwise, you're just showing how lost you are. You say all these goofy little things. You can have all the machismo in the world pal, it doesn't change the fact that your brain is the size of a raisin. You couldn't hang in the verbal sparring, so now you want to throw fists? That's sad and pathetic. So keep trying to goad me into telling you my address. Keep attacking my manhood as you so blindly regard manhood. Get all the little trolls of MW to band together and gang up on me. I love watching you flail in the wind, butthurt over words to the point that you challenge people to fights. Psychologist, you aren't. Lacking, you are. Of intelligence. Of dignity. And of self-respect. But keep talking, old sport. I'm amused by the nonsense.

11 months agoby @ejk1Flag

28. Stefanos

@skywise@bawnian-dexeus The worst thing to told to another person is,''Ignore him, just another idiot'',you can not say anyone idiot,you have the right to tell your opinion but not judge another person.and the idea that you have the right to tell your opinion is an illusion,your world is fake,and you told that you believe your world do not have fights face to face,that means you are from another planet,or just like I said,you believe wrong...It is not personal.! :)

11 months agoby @stefanosFlag

29. Trangalanga10

@ejk1 I you were an itelligent man, you wouldn't direspect other people's opinions, you wouldn't disrecpect them at all. Intelligent men share their opinions and ideas, and don't use words like douchebag to direspect them, you are a real man? then we will finish this face to face. Like men do. you want to make excuses like not wasting money, I told you my address, I told you to say where to meet, and you still made excuses, and just kept repeating the same thing, you want to be tough? I'll be in the U.S. on Friday July 5, arrival: 10:30 a.m., San Francisco International Airport, you want to make the excuse again of not wanting to waste money, say the place. keep replying with your stupidities, but until you don't give Me a man's response. you will be nothing but a little ignorant kid. MW a website of movie articles and news, where you can share opinions and ideas with others, you didn't want to respect that, no one came forward, with a response, I am, you are tough? accept this. enough of idiocy coming from you, your refusal and excuses will just prove to me and to everyone you are nothing more than just an ignorant kid using non other than just words. you are just scared and running out of words I told my address, I told you where I'm going to Friday July 5, again San Francisco, CA, I told you, to say where to meet, now I say this to you. you want to be tough? accept the fight, no more words need to be said, don't make more excuses, it makes you look pathetic, ignorant and with no integrity in front of everyone, @xenon56 is right I should ignore you as the little ignorant kid you are, but you need to be thought a lesson for life, San Francisco International Airport, Friday July 5, arrival: 10:30 a.m., if you really want to be though, don't you dare tell me, you don't want to waste money, because you live elsewhere, if that's the case say the place, I''ll go to you, I told you this before, but you want everyone to recognize you as a "tough guy", don't write more crap and excuses, again San Francisco International Airport, Friday July 5, arrival: 10:30 a.m., you want to make the excuse of not wanting to waste money because you live elsewhere, say the place, enough said.

11 months agoby @Trangalanga10Flag

@ejk1 huh I hadn't heard anything about that friction. I HAVE heard in the past that Christopher Eccleston can be a bit hard depending on the kind of schedual he is shooting and its no secret that Marvel is fairly intensive in that department.

Do you have a website or anything I can read up on the rumors about this?

11 months agoby @skywiseFlag