Third 'Zero Dark Thirty' Trailer

Golden Globe nominee Jessica Chastain stars in this military thriller, based on the events that lead up to Osama bin Laden's death.
Earlier today, the Golden Globe nominations were announced, with Zero Dark Thirty earning nods for Best Picture, Best Director (Kathryn Bigelow), Best Screenplay (Mark Boal), and Best Actress (Jessica Chastain). Sony Pictures is capitalizing on the kudos by debuting a new trailer for this thriller, based on the true story of how terrorist Osama Bin Laden was found and killed. Take a look at the latest footage from this critically-acclaimed film, opening in limited release December 19 before expanding nationwide January 11.

Zero Dark Thirty was released January 11th, 2013 and stars Jason Clarke, Reda Kateb, Jessica Chastain, Kyle Chandler, Jennifer Ehle, Harold Perrineau, Jeremy Strong, J.J. Kandel. The film is directed by Kathryn Bigelow.

Sources: Yahoo! Movies

1. TheDude1

@skywise Completely agree. It will be a great movie no doubt I just wish they were ahead of the curb and changed the so called "true" story here and there.

2 years agoby @thedude1Flag

2. CelluloidDreams

I have seen this trailer at least 2 times in theater...looks good...huge fan of director Kathryn Bigelow.!!!

2 years agoby @2movieguysFlag

@thedude1 We will probably never REALLY know the full story. Since the SEALs are so secretive, I was always a little weary of the book that immediatly came out detailing every event chronologicly from the outset.

What this movie does have that I find appealing is a very strong female lead who (really - in an invornment like that) sticks to her guns and accomplishes what she sets out to do....no matter how long it takes.

Is the whole thing fiction? Most likely we will never know. You know what they say about history? Written by the winners and all that.

I work for the government and I am ALWAYS skeptical of what they ask of me. That being said, this should be a fine movie - probably a lot of talking heads tho.

2 years agoby @skywiseFlag

4. kingbrady

this is pure bullsh*t, no way in hell this film is the true story....how the f*ck do u have a covert mission declassified within a year to be filmed?

2 years agoby @kingbradyFlag

Is that a cover of Metallica's Nothing Else Matters in the trailer? That's f*ckin' cool.

Anyways, as I've said on other articles, I'm excited for this movie.

2 years agoby @dan1Flag

6. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

That actually does look pretty good.

2 years agoby @cryptFlag

7. Raoul Duke

I don't think I've been more excited for a movie this year. That trailer sealed it. Nothing else matters.

2 years agoby @raoulduke33Flag

8. zeus

That's a good trailer

2 years agoby @zeusFlag

9. Roberto Mata

I hear Best Picture Winner in this!!!

2 years agoby @Roberto-MataFlag

10. thedude-abides

Saw this earlier today. Looks great.

2 years agoby @thedude-abidesFlag

11. TheDude1

Don't know what to think of this movie. It looks good and seems to be well acted but I wish they went further and not stick to the government story which now seems like complete BS.

2 years agoby @thedude1Flag