Third 'The Dark Knight Rises' Trailer

This latest trailer features tons of new footage from the next installment of Christopher Nolan's Batman Saga.
Fans from around the world managed to collect all of the frames from the latest The Dark Knight Rises trailer as part of the Viral campaign we reported on earlier today. That means Warner Bros. has unveiled the full trailer for Christopher Nolan's final chapter in his Batman saga. Check out the all-new footage below!

The Dark Knight Rises was released July 20th, 2012 and stars Tom Hardy, Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, Liam Neeson, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Gary Oldman, Marion Cotillard, Morgan Freeman. The film is directed by Christopher Nolan.

1. Ajayi

bale well done...

2 years agoby @ajayiFlag

2. Hideki Ryuga

...

2 years agoby @h-ryugaFlag

3. Chris Santos

awesome trailer

2 years agoby @chris-santosFlag

4. Sean

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Someone does sometimes, but no one in particular though.

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

5. Nicholaus XX

@superman81 -- Wow! I probably watched two trailers close to that estimate. Besides the anticipation, I agree with everything you said.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

6. Superman81

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx yea I have watched this trailer a dozen times. I am probably more excited for this movie than I was TDK, I loved TDK for Heath plus I was interested in if Joker would die. But this movie is like what's gonna happen to Batman, will Bane die, will Fox die, is Ra's coming back, its the FINAL chapter and all bets are off!!! That to me plus Nolan directing spells Winner, and he don't need Transformers action scenes and cheesy dialogue to get it done.

2 years agoby @superman81Flag

7. Nicholaus XX

@superman81 -- Indeed. We'll find out who's right and who's wrong very soon, though. I would've said "In the meantime, let's enjoy the anticipation of The Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises and just be glad we get to see two great summer blockbusters". But, truth be told, I'm not anticipating The Avengers in the slightest. On the other hand, I'm fairly excited to see The Dark Knight Rises. So, I'll leave that corny, optimistic statement out. ;)

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

8. Superman81

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx I agree but you know how it is someone was bound to come to this article and start it. Some people just dont like when you have your own opinion.

2 years agoby @superman81Flag

9. Nicholaus XX

@superman81 -- No need to explain yourself. Those guys are taking the aforementioned way too seriously. If it really bothered them that much, they wouldn't visit the article and constantly tell people to "chill". It was a petty argument, but it's (arguably) always like that when it comes to movies, video games, music, etc -- doesn't mean it's not worth discussing.

We were not hurling out constant insults or swear words, and we were not debating on whether Batman could beat Hawkeye. If we were doing the aforementioned, or arguing back and forth on which character on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is the best of them all, then you can call it pointless, childish, and all those thing you loved it tag it as.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

10. Superman81

@ejk1 I really didnt want to get into the whole TDKR vs Avengers thing but Cartman came on here with all his Avengers talk and blowing his numbers out of proportion. I had to come to Bats defense. Avengers and TDKR arent even on the same level. TDKR is for people who want a deep movie that needs a thought process. And Avengers is for everyone else who only care about sh*t blowing up. I was not too thrilled with Avengers, if not for RDJ the movie wouldnt be worth a dime to me.

2 years agoby @superman81Flag

11. Nicholaus XX

@themoviefanatic -- Who tried to stop them from calling you that?

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

12. slysnide

It's looking almost too epic for a Nolan Batflick. But hek, 2 months to go.

2 years agoby @slysnideFlag

13. Dark enV

@ejk1 I agree with you man, this Avengers vs TDKR argument is ridiculous. Can't we just enjoy both movies rather than argue about which is better? A few have seen The Avengers but no one has seen TDKR yet and yet they're comparing them and saying Avengers is better, how could we possibly know that yet?

To everyone: Let's just enjoy the summer, there are going to be some great films out this year

@diaigma good to see you back on here old friend, been a while

2 years agoby @dark-envFlag

14. Sean

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx To answer both parts of your question, Yes and yes.

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

15. thedude-abides

@bawnian-dexeus True.

@ejk1 Lol. I did enjoy that. Well, an offer like that would be hard for anyone to refuse, that's for sure. If that were to happen, I guess I wouldn't be opposed to it. I just wanna see him continue branching out and working on other projects as well.

2 years agoby @thedude-abidesFlag

16. Nicholaus XX

If you guys are done with the invalid, nonsensical flaming, I'm willing to call truce.

@ejk1 -- I appreciate you being the only one to give me an intelligent response. If you want an apology, all you have to do is ask.

@dan1 -- I hope no serious harm was done.

@ghostman -- I'll try my best to use those emotions as much as possible, just try not to misinterpret ever damn thing I say. ;P

@Joshua-Hollaway -- You up for it?

Well, that's all for now. Good night, and good luck.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

Jgl as Terry/Batman Beyond, Bale cameo as an older Bruce, Nolan exec produce. I happy.

2 years agoby @dan1Flag

@ejk1 Nice

@thedude-abides

Honestly, as producing the next Batman films, I'd be on board. We'd be getting quality productions. If her comes back in the directors chair, would be great for him to take on Batman Beyond

@thedude-abides They already said they were, and Nolan has already signed on as executive producer. For this reason, I'm still not sure he's done. What he says now is not necessarily what will be. Peter Jackson wasn't supposed to direct The Hobbit, but things happened, and voila! He is. Now I'm not saying that same confluence of events will occur to get Nolan in the Director's Chair, but if WB offers him a four picture deal, two Bat films, two whatever the hell he wants, at an obscene number, I'll be interested to see what he says. Many people in many fields have said they would never do something, but they end up doing it for the money. As the great Ted Dibiase said many times, "Everybody has a price." I hope you enjoyed the reference :)

2 years agoby @ejk1Flag

20. thedude-abides

@ejk1 I'll be honest, I'm hoping he walks away. I love what he's done with the franchise (hate calling it that as if his films are somehow linked to the preceding ones), but I'm ready for him to move on. I just hope Warners doesn't turn around in 3 years and reboot/continue the series.

2 years agoby @thedude-abidesFlag

21. Nicholaus XX

@themoviefanatic -- Indeed. I have another question, if you don't mind me asking. Does anyone try to stop them from calling you that? And do they say that about you without @mentioning you? Surely, you must have come across at least one post where they did so.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

22. Nicholaus XX

@Joshua-Hollaway -- Likewise. ;)

I love how you twist what I said and put it in the most tasteless form. It really does seem like you're infatuated with what I said to you. Have you taken it into consideration, or is this the first time someone brought up such a statement and directed it towards you?

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

23. Sean

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Yes i am offended by that, and me being called that solves absolutely nothing!

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

24. Joshua Hollaway

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx I'm 19, I don't know how you figured that out already. But I don't care. I never asked you to explain anything, so if your saying that to try to upgrade your importance in this conversation you are wrong. " go jerk off to avengers" Let's not be hypocritical =)

2 years agoby @Joshua-HollawayFlag

25. Nicholaus XX

@themoviefanatic -- Question: Do you ever get offended by people calling you Capt. Obvious?

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

26. Nicholaus XX

@Joshua-Hollaway -- I never said that. And you're calling me a child? Lol. You're the one that needs me to clarify and explain obvious things to you. I never said I was doing it because they were doing it, I used that as an example of how bias everyone is being. But, being as smart as you are.... ;)

"Failsauce"? "Noobsteak"? How old are you, again?

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

27. Sean

Hi @diaigma, Welcome back!

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

28. Joshua Hollaway

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx So because they do it, your gonna do it? Again, like a kid. I assume alot? I made my hypothesis based on the study and interpretation of the comments in this thread. Can i get some failsauce with that noobsteak your eating?

2 years agoby @Joshua-HollawayFlag

29. Nicholaus XX

@ghostman -- When did I say or even imply that, lol? Only thing is, I had no emotions. ;)

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag