Third 'Cars 2' Trailer

Pixar's highly anticipated sequel finds Lightening McQueen and Mater wrapped up in international intrigue this summer.
Lightening McQueen (Owen Wilson) and Mater (Larry The Cable Guy) are in for the ride of their lives when they set off overseas to compete in the first-ever World Grand Prix. Things take a turn for the worse when Mater accidentally enlists himself in the spy business. Pixar and Walt Disney Pictures has released the third trailer for this summer's most anticipated animated adventure Cars 2. Check out the antics in the clip below.

Cars 2 was released June 24th, 2011 and stars Larry The Cable Guy, Owen Wilson, Michael Caine, Emily Mortimer, Eddie Izzard, John Turturro, Brent Musburger, Joe Mantegna. The film is directed by John Lasseter, Brad Lewis.

@diaigma hmmm true i see what your saying. Even the best among us make mistakes and Pixar is no different. I really want to be wrong about this but these trailers make make me want to avoid this at all costs.

3 years agoby @skywiseFlag

2. Diaigma

@skywise - it IS a mistake. Don't let feelings (sentiment) cloud your judgment :P

3 years agoby @diaigmaFlag

just feels like a mistake. But i have faith in Pixar so my fingers will be crossed.

3 years agoby @skywiseFlag

4. mosorwvlad

Ya know trailers don't do justice to a movie, sometimes the trailer is cool and the movie sucks, and sometimes is quite the opposite. As for this trailer i think they cut off the engine that made the first Cars movie so great.

3 years agoby @mosorwvladFlag

5. Diaigma

The tide just might change this year, @mr-jellyfish. Just you wait :P

3 years agoby @diaigmaFlag

6. angelheart1016

@dan1, I agree with you. I think Tangled's got a better song and deserved an Oscar for it and how could they still rewarded Randy Newman for singing the same tones again and again.

3 years agoby @angelheart1016Flag

7. angelheart1016

You can call me Stubborn...I just don't buy it...Talking cars ???

3 years agoby @angelheart1016Flag

8. Mr_Jellyfish

Not excited about this, but maybe Pixar just want something a bit lighter for the kids after Up and Toy Story 3? I dunno, Up remains their best in my opinion, and Pixar are still better than DreamWorks easily

3 years agoby @mr-jellyfishFlag

9. TransFormers3

what's the reason of this movie

3 years agoby @TransFormers3Flag

They pissed me off on 2 counts this year at the Oscar. For the TS3 animated feature win, and stealing Tangled's deserved original song win.

3 years agoby @dan1Flag

It better not. I'm so tired of the Pixar ass kissing now.

3 years agoby @dan1Flag

12. Cartman

Pixar's movies are good I agree but Toy Story 3 is nothing before Legend Of The Guardians or How To Train Your Dragon,.. I wonder what is happening inside the Academy?!

Cars 2 will get the best animated movie award for 2011, levin some really deserved movie behind.

3 years agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag

I just think Cars 2 will suck because I don't laugh at any of the jokes, and the concept of talking cars is too f*cking gay for me.

3 years agoby @dan1Flag

Hell and damn are not swear words. At least to me they aren't. But I don't have kids anymore to worry about, so maybe I'm not the best to judge such things. People blowing sh*t out of proportion.

3 years agoby @dan1Flag

15. Diaigma

@Scruffnutz89 - so you're more concerned about swearing than kinky innuendos in public restrooms and international stereotyping. Got it :P

3 years agoby @diaigmaFlag

16. Scruffnutz89

okay honestly nothing in there looked that bad i meen if something seems off hands that us grownups will get even if the kids dont is fine i meen i just took my 3 year old son to see rango and disney does a better job covering up stuff than nickelodeon does putting hell and damn through out the whole movie i meen regardless if johnny depp is in it i would rather see a joke or segement in a movie that us grown up would get and a kid doesnt then my kid walking around saying cuss words!

3 years agoby @Scruffnutz89Flag

17. Diaigma

@gonzo23 - I heard a radical idea once that if something isn't appropriate for kids, then grownups shouldn't watch it either. It's kind out there, I know, but I have my own spin on it, which applies well here. If something insults the intelligence of an adult, than it may very well destroy the kids' intelligence since theirs is not developed yet :P

3 years agoby @diaigmaFlag

18. Gonzo23

Yes its probably not gonna be that great, will we laugh a little, sure. Just remember its not for us to enjoy, its for the kids.

3 years agoby @gonzo23Flag

Damn, I didn't laugh

Absolutely terrible. F*cking fail.

3 years agoby @dan1Flag

21. CUPID

Still a pass for me.

3 years agoby @cupidFlag

22. thedude-abides

That was all over the place. This might be the worst Disney/Pixar movie ever.

3 years agoby @thedude-abidesFlag

23. K.Guy

Nothing new

3 years agoby @kguyFlag

24. moviegeek

BOOO.

I do like how the "Lavatory tank" was full of oil haha.

Also, was the last gag in the trailer appropriate? lol. I'm not sure if there was innuendo or something...

3 years agoby @moviegeekFlag