Third 'Battle: Los Angeles' Clip

Aaron Eckhart and Michelle Rodriguez are attacked by underground aliens in Jonathan Liebesman's highly-anticipated sci-fi thriller.
Columbia Pictures has released the third clip from the upcoming alien invasion thriller Battle: Los Angeles, which arrives in theaters nationwide on March 11. Click on the video player below for a scene featuring Aaron Eckhart, Michelle Rodriguez and the rest of the Marines wading through the alien breeding ground.

For years, there have been documented cases of UFO sightings around the world - Buenos Aires, Seoul, France, Germany, China. But in 2011, what were once just sightings will become a terrifying reality when Earth is attacked by unknown forces. As people everywhere watch the world's great cities fall, Los Angeles becomes the last stand for mankind in a battle no one expected. It's up to a Marine staff sergeant (Aaron Eckhart) and his new platoon to draw a line in the sand as they take on an enemy unlike any they've ever encountered before.

Battle: Los Angeles was released March 11th, 2011 and stars Aaron Eckhart, Ramon Rodriguez, Cory Hardrict, Gino Anthony Pesi, Ne-Yo, James Hiroyuki Liao, Bridget Moynahan, Noel Fisher. The film is directed by Jonathan Liebesman.

Sources: Apple

1. Corey W.

Hmmm...a little less shaky than the last clip, but still a little wobbly. The movie looks like it'll be badass, but, it reminds me of Terminator Salvation. We all thought that looked cool and look what happened? I'm not comparing them, but we'll see next week.

I thought that when that thing went down at the end the visuals seemed sort of out of touch. Like, too CGI'D. I hope thats not the case for the entire movie.

3 years agoby @coreyFlag

2. Xenon

I decided last month not to watch the trailers for this film any more. As much I want to see this, I refuse to see teasers for this film.

3 years agoby @xenon56Flag

3. mosorwvlad

It's looking good i keep my fingers cross

3 years agoby @mosorwvladFlag

I'm thinking good trailer/bad movie scenario, folks. Sadly, both of these clips have seemed mediocre at best for me.

3 years agoby @dan1Flag

5. Diaigma

Umm. Nice buildup, but the effects seem sub par : /

3 years agoby @diaigmaFlag

6. JasonKat

is it me or do these aliens look like robots?... well not so much in this clip but the trailers and other clips they do. I hope thats not the case here. cause i wanna c real looking aliens, not another district 9, transformers, or skyline, type of film. i think independence day got it right. and that other1...monsters,

3 years agoby @jasonkatFlag

7. K-Man

I just dont know about this one anymore......the trailers for this blew me away, I'm talking they were absolutely great!

But these clips are slowing bringing my anticipation for this film down, one peg at a time. Not impressed with how the pacing of these scenes are playing out. Not to mention some of the effects are completely half-assed! Thats not a good sign.....at all!!

The last time I had this kind of experience, where i started to get a little worried due to the clips that were posted online was X-Men Origins: Wolverine......and we all know how that turned out!

I'm still being optimistic about this one and I will definitely be going in with an open mind.....but my expectations are not nearly as high as they were after watching the first two trailers.

Bravo promotional team, you certainly did your job!

3 years agoby @k-manFlag

8. Dyld021

Chuck Norris couldn't stop me from being to this flick at midnight.... and yes i pray it is as good as it looks

3 years agoby @dyld021Flag

Eh, looked alright.

3 years agoby @dan1Flag

10. MovieManiac

I pray that this movie does not suck. It looks to badass.

3 years agoby @moviemaniac66Flag

11. TheDude1

This is going to be a kick ass movie. And I would also like to predict that Aaron Eckhart will turn into Two Face sometime during this movie.

3 years agoby @thedude1Flag

12. CUPID

Damn,cant wait

3 years agoby @cupidFlag

No! I refuse to see another video clip