'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1' ET Featurette

Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner discuss their characters' progression in this Summit Entertainment vampire sequel.
A new featurette has premiered online for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1, which arrives in theaters nationwide November 18. Click on the video player below, courtesy of Entertainment Tonight, which features Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner discussing what changes are in store for their characters.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 was released November 18th, 2011 and stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Billy Burke, Anna Kendrick, Nikki Reed, Jackson Rathbone. The film is directed by Bill Condon.

1. Charlotte Fletcher

i love this show

2 years agoby @Charlotte-FletcherFlag

blah

3 years agoby @skywiseFlag

3. SomethingMore

Again bad response for movie on movieweb. But again movie will earn 300+ on boxoffice with just budget of 60. I just don't understand that on every website I visit. I only see bad things about movie but still this movie is earning that much many. Moremany than harrypotter, Ironman, even inception on budget of 60. Means More PROFIT!!!!

3 years agoby @SomethingMoreFlag

4. SomethingMore

3 years agoby @SomethingMoreFlag

5. SomethingMore

3 years agoby @SomethingMoreFlag

6. SomethingMore

Again bad response for movie on movieweb. But again movie will earn 300+ on boxoffice with just budget of 60!!!!

3 years agoby @SomethingMoreFlag

7. SomethingMore

3 years agoby @SomethingMoreFlag

8. SomethingMore

3 years agoby @SomethingMoreFlag

I wonder if they are reading cue cards

10. Seanserv0

Who cares? This stuff got old when the damn books came out. Yawn!

3 years agoby @seanserv0Flag