'The Lone Ranger' Cowboy Boot Camp Featurette

Find out what its like to live in the Old West and learn the customs of a bygone era in this latest look at the upcoming Disney adventure.
The second video in a series of on-the-set featurettes, Cowboy Bootcamp from The Lone Ranger is now available for your viewing pleasure. Find out what its like to live in the Old West and uphold customs of a bygone era in this latest look at the Disney adventure, in theaters this July.

The Lone Ranger was released July 3rd, 2013 and stars Johnny Depp, Armie Hammer, William Fichtner, Tom Wilkinson, Ruth Wilson, Helena Bonham Carter, James Badge Dale, Bryant Prince. The film is directed by Gore Verbinski.

1. Sean

@john-m After Earth will be the worse film.

10 months agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

2. Sean

@ridgl How could it have been so much cooler when it already is ?

10 months agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

@bawnian-dexeus I don't understand why people feel the need to defend something so trivial. I mean who REALLY needs to get a life? Why people care so much about MY opinion on movies baffles me. I can really upset someone by not liking a trailer to a movie?

There are some topics you just don't discuss. Politics, religion and movies..............

10 months agoby @skywiseFlag

@skywise@john-m Why is it that everyone new to MW automatically say things like "get a life" or "loser" or things related to these expressions when me or someone else writes a negative comment?

10 months agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

@Ysoof-Groof really? I thumbed up this article and gave it 3 and 1/2 stars.

I wrote lame in reference to you.

10 months agoby @skywiseFlag

6. John M

@Ysoof-Groof : Whar is up Sean I was wondering where you went, and here I almost missed your ass kissing of Gore and Depp.

10 months agoby @john-mFlag

7. Ysoof Groof

@bawnian-dexeus actually this is my fb account. i signed on with my fb account! but maybe i would make a whole account just to replying to you if i didn't have a life like you!

10 months agoby @Ysoof-GroofFlag

8. Ysoof Groof

@skywise ok its lame thats your opinion. but why do you keep commenting in every article about this movie if its lame? do you look forward to this lame movie? i bet youare going to see it in the oppening weekend!

10 months agoby @Ysoof-GroofFlag

9. Ysoof Groof

@john-m wohhhh you went so over the top here! the movie can't be bad its directed by the oscar winner gore verbinski who pretty much all of his movies were great and enjoyable and successful ! comparing a promsing great looking movie with a great team behind it to a MNS pictue(who is one of the worst directors working today) a movie that didn't looked good in the first place is just too stupid and nonesense

10 months agoby @Ysoof-GroofFlag

10. John M

I am willing to bet it will suck just like I thought After Earth would suck. I am now just wondering what will be the worse film After Earth or The Lone Ranger.

10 months agoby @john-mFlag

@stefanos And I will, with a review. But until then, I have the right to express words, and I will eat those words if I end up enjoying the movie

10 months agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

12. Stefanos

@bawnian-dexeus Yes,this is true! But you do not see it yet,wait to see it,and then judge the worst...if the movie is so bad.

10 months agoby @stefanosFlag

lame

10 months agoby @skywiseFlag

@stefanos I'm actually a pretty nice guy in real life. Not my fault people get easily mad when someone else doesn't feel the same way about what they like

10 months agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

15. Stefanos

@bawnian-dexeus No...A guy who told the truth about you..

10 months agoby @stefanosFlag

@Ysoof-Groof Says the guy who created an account just to tell me that

10 months agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

17. Ysoof Groof

@ridgl much cooler than this? and have you seen the whole movie to judge?

10 months agoby @Ysoof-GroofFlag

18. Ysoof Groof

@bawnian-dexeus would just stop trashing the movie in all the related articles and all the sites? how do you even hate on a movie before watching it? get a life you loser the movie is going to be a SUCCESS

10 months agoby @Ysoof-GroofFlag

19. ridgl

this could have been so much cooler.

10 months agoby @ridglFlag