'The Inhumans' Movie Coming from Marvel

The studio planning for another superhero film after 'The Avengers' about an assimilated alien-primitive human race.
The Inhumans is coming to the big screen
The Inhumans is coming to the big screen
After Marvel releases The Avengers, it looks like the studio is gearing up for another superhero film, developing a big screen version of The Inhumans.

Badass News found the logline at It's on the Grid:

"Aliens who were put on Earth as sleeper cell aliens to eventually call back their race to take over the planet. Ultimately, the group of aliens fully assimilates and don't want to cause war."

The Inhumans were created by alien experiments on primitive homo-sapiens. The alien race behind the experiments, the Kree, abandoned their work and the Inhuman went on to form a society of their own, which is led by the king Black Bolt and his family Medusa, Karnak, Gorgon, Triton, Crystal, Maximus the Mad, and the canine Lockjaw.

The project is out to writers, and no release date has been set.

The Inhumans was released April 23rd, 2013 and stars Kathleen Barr, Lisa Ann Beley, Trevor Devall, Brian Drummond, Sarah Edmondson, Eli Gabay, Ron Halder, Mike Rogers. The film is directed by Carl Upsdell, Mauro Casalese.

1. Masta_Chiefed

@c-a-r-t-m-a-n Stupid standard american? Who has the cartman name and avatar?

3 years agoby @masta-chiefedFlag

2. Shadow Of The Day

Cool.

3 years agoby @asifFlag

3. Josh

Sounds like we've got a homophobe on this thread.

3 years agoby @shuabertFlag

4. Josh

Derp.

3 years agoby @shuabertFlag

5. TheMime

this sounds interesting................

3 years agoby @themimeFlag

6. K.Guy

Never heard of them

3 years agoby @kguyFlag

No need, you've established you're a liar, and like my friend ejk1, I'm done with you now.

3 years agoby @dan1Flag

8. Cartman

@dan1 - now call for help like you did earlier - @a@b @c come cover by back!! and all gay boys will come saying "Lev supes alone",... lol its a never ending story..

3 years agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag

@c-a-r-t-m-a-n So those apologies you left on my profile, and the message I sent you about agreeing to drop things and be civil once again with each other, I guess those were falsehoods on your part, and you didn't read my response, huh? Busy talking sh*t about me some more, why am I not surprised?

3 years agoby @dan1Flag

10. Emmytt

sounds awesome

3 years agoby @emmyttFlag

11. T.Clark

Yes...because the Inhumans are so popular...

3 years agoby @insertusernamehereFlag

12. Cartman

@ejk1 - hahaha one more comment and you standard brainless american will come back sniffing my ass. You wer talking all irrelevant stuffs and i proved myself right regarding Final Night, which you cannot take in, its coz ur feeling so bad for being such a douche. Talking all lame ass thing which has absolutely no relation to comics, or crossover or the thread,.. Movieweb is filled with gay ppl, how can u talk bad abt Supes? he is such a darling to me, gave a bj yesterday,..lol -> come to me if i talk abt u, not a supporting dick to another dick.

3 years agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag

@c-a-r-t-m-a-n Looks like someone had his feeling hurt. Poor baby, now he's throwing around all his typical accusations, simply because he doesn't have the brain power to come up with anything else. Oh well, I'm not going to indulge the little brat anymore. Have fun.

3 years agoby @ejk1Flag

14. CUPID

Come on guys this has gone on for to long now lets give a rest.

3 years agoby @cupidFlag

15. Cartman

@ejk1 do you know what is a cross over? im not lucky you moron, i know what im speaking, not like you surf and blabber crap and fall in my own pit. I was insulting SUPES and what is that have to do with you? are you his boyfriend? you milk guy lol -> you dont want a fight and you keep coming back? good joke. game on dickhe*d..

3 years agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag

@c-a-r-t-m-a-n Yes, because you didn't google that and get lucky, right? Lol.
    Listen dude, for no reason, hours after @summit10 and @dan1 and myself were finished with a conversation, you felt some impulsive need to insult someone involved. It was needless, and you kept it going by insulting Supes further. You can keep insulting people, but the reason people are taking you to task is because of your own attitude. Perhaps you should take your own advice, and not be such an asswipe yourself.

3 years agoby @ejk1Flag

17. Cartman

@ejk1 - I know what i was talking abt The Darkest Night(Final Night) is a crossover between heroes and we(the ppl who know abt comics) were exchanging information. Crossovers happen in Brightest Day too. I know what i was speaking as i read and not google like you. Well I am not being coward here, i want that specific moron to identify himself and come to me and guess what der are many morons coming. You too dont be a asswipe and keep coming unless you need to prove something. Just stop ur sh*t!

3 years agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag

@c-a-r-t-m-a-n No sale, kid, because you used Brightest Day as well. You used the correct name for one arc, and an "alias" for the other? Yeah, no, you're just back tracking because you were caught in a mistake, a little one, but a mistake nonetheless. Listen, I don't come on here looking to pick fights, and I don't profess to be a comic book expert. I know a lot about comics, but I still have a lot to sift through.

As for you, Mr. "I used to call myself MonkeyIron is a c*nt" or whatever the hell you were, you seem to like to start fights with people for no reason. Don't know why you got all butt hurt overnight, but calling someone a moron without naming them is nothing but a coward's move. Next time you've got something to say, try acting like an adult. Just because you may have a connection in Hollywood doesn't give you the right to act like a total dick here on MW. Learn some class, son.

3 years agoby @ejk1Flag

19. Cartman

@ejk1 - I called a person moron and that particular person and I talked abt it further. Now that you come back and say I mistyped The Darkest Night for The Blackest Night ?? also call me an ass?? lol you stupid fart ass "The Darkest Night" is a DC event alias, a major cross over between DC heroes. Surf more abt it ratherthan talking like an asswipe.

3 years agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag

This thread, needs an enema

21. Summit10

@ejk1: nice come back man :)

me, I just want to share my insight and learn more from other people, I dont have time to argue or be upset hehehe. Cheers!

3 years agoby @summit10Flag

I didn't see this coming. This would actually make for a stellar project, providing they take the Iron Man approach to it all - keeping it nearly indie like, with a tight nit group, a decent budget, and a surprise for those unfamiliar with the Inhumans, which is nearly everyone. That was one of the magic selling points for Iron Man that the sequel and Thor don't seem to have. Here's hoping this works.

3 years agoby @narratorFlag

23. Josh

This is one Marvel property I'm not really familiar with. It sounds a lot like the Fifth Column in V.

3 years agoby @shuabertFlag

@summit10@dan1 I believe @c-a-r-t-m-a-n was referring to me when he called someone on this thread a moron. I don't have time to offer a good rebuttal now, as class starts fairly soon but I will say this: someone that uses the big crossover events as evidence of universes clashing is very inept. Of course, when that same person calls one of those events by the wrong name (it's Blackest Night, not Darkest Night, you ass), then they're idiocy shows brilliantly.

I'll be back to comment further in about four or five hours.

3 years agoby @ejk1Flag

25. Rudy

Does anyone else besides me think that DC will sneak an after credits scene in Green Lantern for Justice League?

3 years agoby @rudyFlag

26. CUPID

When the Justice League movie comes out whenever that is it will be EPIC.

@c-a-r-t-m-a-n Thats awesome man just dont spoil the ending for me:P

3 years agoby @cupidFlag

27. Cartman

@cupid - you are in the list - you will get spoilers from me in pvt!!

3 years agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag

@c-a-r-t-m-a-n I also keep in mind the news article that WB stated they are not following the same path as MArvel, but seriously, wake up people. Heroes are in the now!!!! It's not copying, it's actually trying to keep up the competition. While their animated films are splendid, and Under the Red Hood was by far the best I've seen since Mask of the Phantasm, c'mon!!!! I'm still waiting for Green Arrow!!! if not in the next 5 years, then I'll have to step in with my draft

29. Cartman

@cupid - more spoilers only in private to few members. Coz many ppl are getting irate for my spoilers.

@summit10 - Der is nothing to back you up, coz i nva talked abt you. lol you guys are really funny.

3 years agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag

30. Cartman

@bawnian-dexeus - wow tats exactly wat i feel,.. why is WB and DC moving slow?! I know its time consuming to decide all a to z from casting to story to post production, still they have to keep up with Marvel. Flash news pop'd up sometimes back then nothing happened. John Jones, Diana, Barry Allen and even Orin movies are mandatory from DC. Lets hope in the coming years they speed up!

3 years agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag