'The Inbetweeners' Red Band Trailer

The smash hit international comedy is set to invade US shores on September 7th.
Will (Simon Bird), Neil (Blake Harrison), Simon (Joe Thomas) and Jay (James Buckley), four socially troubled eighteen-year-olds from the south of England, go on holiday to Crete in The Inbetweeners, an adaptation of the hit BBC America series that beat out Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 at the UK box office. So it must be doing something right! Stop being such a U.S. film snob and take a look. Otherwise, you might just be missing out on one of the best comedies of the fall. See it now, and then bitch about how MTV ruined it with their impending remake (that is sure to go the way of Skins, another brilliant UK series that the network brutally bastardized).

The Inbetweeners was released September 7th, 2012 and stars Simon Bird, James Buckley, Blake Harrison, Joe Thomas, Emily Head, Lydia Rose Bewley, Laura Haddock, Tamla Kari. The film is directed by Ben Palmer.

@bawnian-dexeus I have a feeling that is sonthing that we will be seeing. I mean, they are nasty critters when your 6 feet tall much less the size of Antman!

2 years agoby @skywiseFlag

@dan1 while they are all over the States i think they are most common in the south. Hot and humid seems to be the thing for them.

2 years agoby @skywiseFlag

@skywise Now that we are on subject, it would be cool to see Antman battle out some spiders.

@bawnian-dexeus LOL, well that is very wise of you.

2 years agoby @skywiseFlag

@skywise We get brown recluses here in Tennessee all the time. I've killed my fair share at work. I hate those f*ckers.

2 years agoby @dan1Flag

@skywise It's thinks like that that make me feel smaller as a human.

@bawnian-dexeus LOL hell ya but as huge and disgusting as they were they have nothing on the toxicity of the Brown Recluse which is small but nasty. I was in the hospital with a guy who had been bit by one and they had to remove half of his hand....after only 36 hours of the bite. AN they infest most parts of the United States (especially Texas), they are highly aggresive...dropping out of trees to attack unprovoked. Now that makes me shudder

2 years agoby @skywiseFlag

@skywise One thing I've learned. If it can take down an animal many times it's size, respect it

@skywise *shudders*...

2 years agoby @dan1Flag

@dan1@bawnian-dexeus in afghanistan they have camel spiders, i am sure you have heard of them. they charge you and it seems like they are going to attack but they just want to get in your shadow. they are huge and nasty and they inject an anesthetic when they bite. Buddy of mine had half his ear eaten off while he slept. Every now and then you would hear random gunfire because people would freak out and try to shoot them.

It was crucial to check boots, clothes, sleeping bags etc.

Fast little buggers too!

2 years agoby @skywiseFlag

@skywise Don't feel too old. My last drive in was Bewitched. Still open in Puerto Rico. God I miss paying 2 dollars for a gallon of Popcorn

@bawnian-dexeus Yeah, paranoid about shoes, too.

2 years agoby @dan1Flag

@bawnian-dexeus I saw that movie in a drive in in california (back when those things were still around - feeling old) and i remeber it being billied as a Thrillomedy. There wasnt much comedy though, and a lot of dead people. That still bafles me and yes those eyes were crepy.

2 years agoby @skywiseFlag

@dan1 My shoes. Have found at least 3 scorpions in two years since living in Tucson

@bawnian-dexeus@skywise Sleeping bags.... I always check em thoroughly now.

2 years agoby @dan1Flag

@skywise Mine's when they close up on the spider's eyes. That did it and I left

This movie looks awful.

2 years agoby @dan1Flag

@bawnian-dexeus oh ya there a 2 scenes in particular that still creep me out. the shower scene where the spider washes down her body and that final scene when the giant spider is on Daniels chest.

2 years agoby @skywiseFlag

@skywise No, but I've been there. To me the craziest people are the ones who let bees make facial hair on their face. But I'll never be the same after seeing Arachnophobia. Bastards.

@bawnian-dexeus I hate c*ck roaches with a passion and where i live in south texas they are unavoidable. the movie that really messed me up (and this is a bit old) was the final story in Creepshow . I think becasue i saw it as a child it effected me in a not so positive way. that final scene is gross and when i foudn out how they did did the effect it was even worse. there was a person undearneath the set pushing the roaches up through the body. Can you imagine having that job?

2 years agoby @skywiseFlag

@zanyzap ya i agree and its still one of my fav MTV movies.

2 years agoby @skywiseFlag

@skywise Son of a- CLassic. Grossed the hell out of me when I was younger. Took me multiple views to get used to it and roaches in real life.

23. ZanyZap

@skywise omg i luv joe's apartment. jerry o'connell is soooo GR8 specially n kangaroo jack

2 years agoby @zanyzapFlag

@zanyzap i remeber the first MTV movie which i sawin theaters. Remeber joe's Apartment?

2 years agoby @skywiseFlag

25. ZanyZap

ugh im feelin 2 snobby 2 coment butt F*CK mtv for bN sucky. they hvent ben gud since the 90s lulz.

2 years agoby @zanyzapFlag