'The Human Centipede III' Gets 500 Person Centipede; Dieter Laser to Return

'The Human Centipede (First Sequence)' star has settled his legal battle with director Tom Six, with shooting to begin this May.
Dieter Laser will return to star in The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)
Dieter Laser will return to star in The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)
Back in March, we reported that The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence) will feature both Dieter Laser, the star of The Human Centipede (First Sequence), and The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence)'s Laurence R. Harvey. Today, we have confirmation that Dieter Laser is in fact starring in the franchise finale, although he will not play the nefarious Dr. Heiter.

The actor actually threatened to sue writer-director Tom Six for breach of contract, after he left The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) just seven weeks before shooting began. Dieter Laser and Tom Six have settled their differences out of court, paving the way for the actor to return in The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence). According to producer Ilona Six, Dieter Laser will in fact be teaming up with Laurence R. Harvey as a villainous duo, "with a storyline no one will expect."

Ilona Six also announced that, "a big American celebrity" will make an appearance in the sequel, which will feature a "centipede" of over 500 people. Here's what Tom Six had to say in a statement.

"I know my Human Centipede III will be very politically incorrect, but I didn't want to change anything in the script. I am very happy Dieter will follow my vision for a full 100% now and know he is absolutely the most brilliant actor I could wish for."

Production is scheduled to begin in May, but it isn't known when this may be released. Are you ready for a 500-person Human Centipede?

The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence) comes to theaters in 2014 and stars Dieter Laser, Laurence R. Harvey, Tom Six, Eric Roberts, Tommy Lister, Robert LaSardo, Bree Olson. The film is directed by Tom Six.

@bawnian-dexeus@ejk1 Damn it! I missed the drama on this article :P

2 years agoby @dan1Flag

2. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

@The-Mudder-F-cking-Loud-Killer Legit! It's cool to know he knows of my existence. haha

2 years agoby @cryptFlag

@The-Mudder-F-cking-Loud-Killer Okay, whatever.

2 years agoby @ejk1Flag

4. Geekster

@ejk1 i dont think you understood what im trying to make out, i have worked on far better pictures, but as i love the horror genre, i like the idea of working on such a hard watch such like these films :L i do not care what you and Nick are i was just referencing it...i hope i am good at my job...but before this goes anywhere dude im not here to argue and have my works dictated im here to enjoy film passion and not to fall out with everyone who disagrees with me...just take my apology and leave it at that :L okay

2 years agoby @The-Mudder-F-cking-Loud-KillerFlag

@The-Mudder-F-cking-Loud-Killer I'm not really friends with Nick. We may agree on this film series, but his problems with you are of his own making. As far as ripping your life's work apart, I didn't do that. You aren't the creator of this series. You really have no need to feel any emotional attachment to this film, except that you're friends with the director. If you are good at your job (and I have no reason to believe that you aren't), then you'll get other jobs in Hollywood, most likely better ones.

2 years agoby @ejk1Flag

6. Geekster

@ejk1 i get that man...but its just a film no need to get heated and get your pal in on ripping my life's work leading up to getting to work on a film practically to sh*t.....im proud and dont really like people just walking over it....where is Nick?...a hyped up 16 year old wasting time going on and on...and just being a repetitive bore...i do appreciate it...its called bullying...but im a grown man so don't take much from nor pay much attention ...dude i meant no annoyance....but i do apologise...i get a hostility towards the film- hey i hate the 2nd film most often :P i get it with the tagging i shouldnt have included you and made you inclined to get involved ...so in near future ill try not include you in my defence of the Pede :L sorry dude in heat of the moment some people do think, and im one of them....again no offence to you.

2 years agoby @The-Mudder-F-cking-Loud-KillerFlag

7. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

@The-Mudder-F-cking-Loud-Killer Haha hey man let him know you know a big fan! Have fun on set too. But yeah, most people who hate on this series haven't even seen it. Most at least. I understand the hate, people just go way overboard with it.

2 years agoby @cryptFlag

@bawnian-dexeus No, not over this film. Most definitely not worth it.

2 years agoby @ejk1Flag

@ejk1 Not another one

10. Michael Kolesik

Oh come on, this is just plain stupid now

2 years agoby @Michael-KolesikFlag

11. aoshi

Why do people like disturbing sh*t like this (no pun intended)?

2 years agoby @aoshiFlag

What in the f*ck is this sh*t?

2 years agoby @narratorFlag

@The-Mudder-F-cking-Loud-Killer I'm not giving you grief. Go back and reread the posts. You could have made your point about being friends with the director and how you're involved in the production without involving me. Instead, you decided to tag me, which only serves to bring me back to this thread. You say you don't care what I think? Sure you do, otherwise you wouldn't told me that you're friends with the director, and that you're working on this film. You say you appreciate that I don't like it? Then don't bother me by tagging me. Simple as that. It isn't complicated. No hostility intended on my part (believe me, if there was, you'd know. Quickly. Ask others on MW if you want.). Let me reiterate: I said I don't care. You do, and tagged me, which normally begins a conversation. However, in this instance I really don't care, and told you so. You could have left it at that, but decided to continue annoying me.

2 years agoby @ejk1Flag

14. Cartman

Who the f*ck is producing this garbage??!! Have that money put in for homeless people...

2 years agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag

15. Xenon

@The-Mudder-F-cking-Loud-Killer how long have you been working for Tom? I'm putting together a pitch for a horror film and I wondered if he or anyone you know would be interested in looking at it once it's done.

2 years agoby @xenon56Flag

16. Geekster

@Zak-Lee-Ferguson the sequel was fukin' ace! But no need to back me up... I just think its sweet how they spend so much time obsessing over me!

2 years agoby @The-Mudder-F-cking-Loud-KillerFlag

17. Zak Lee Ferguson

The sequel was just overtly OTT, it was not pushing horror in any direction, bar the first was just over rated ha ha.

2 years agoby @Zak-Lee-FergusonFlag

18. Geekster

.....what is that programme called must check it out ;) @XxNickTheFilmCriticXx

2 years agoby @The-Mudder-F-cking-Loud-KillerFlag

19. Geekster

@ejk1 Wxited...well yes I'm getting paid for my passion...and its connections my friend .But either way I appreciate you don't like it...no need to start jumping up and down and giving me grief :L like its really sweet tbh :L

2 years agoby @The-Mudder-F-cking-Loud-KillerFlag

@The-Mudder-F-cking-Loud-Killer I'm the hostile one, yet look at the film you're excited to be part of.

2 years agoby @ejk1Flag

21. justatadmatt

I think it's impossible to say that this is nothing more than someone trying to profit off of a concept that was deemed successful. how is this any different than hostel 2, paranormal activity 4, or saw 7? i understand sometimes filmmakers try to connect the stories and make it "all part of the narrative", but seriously? grasping at straws, people. this is nothing more than a man who had a semi-interesting idea (which i find absolutely appalling), executed it, and is now dragging it out for all he can until it is no longer cared about. unfortunately, it will make money, but let's call this what it is...

you can say the first one was an interesting approach to the horror genre if you want, but what is the point of connecting MORE people. what does that bring to the table? we get the concept. we've seen it executed. what is THC IV? connecting a thousand people? why? i'm just saying it's a shame with all the original potential being denied these days, this is what film has become...

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx i applaud you.

2 years agoby @justatadmattFlag

22. Nicholaus XX

@The-Mudder-F-cking-Loud-Killer -- You seem to be the kind of guy who supports shows like "Jersey Shore". It's f*cking brilliant, after all. Right....right?

You're quite the delusional one; taking pride in jumping the bandwagon of abominable cinema, and yet you still think you know what the f*ck you're talking about. Hell, you can't even write coherent sentences.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

23. QuintsSharkShop

Honestly, I actually enjoyed the first one. However, the second one was pure garbage. A third is not needed. Why doesn't he try to do something else?

2 years agoby @QuintsSharkShopFlag

24. Geekster

@ejk1 i couldnt care less what you think........i sense a bit of hostility anyway you poor soul :L

2 years agoby @The-Mudder-F-cking-Loud-KillerFlag

25. Geekster

@crypt people dont understand horror pal :) they dont understand that people as god dman vain and part of the in crowd who get rowdy preaching about "this so called crap" are just like jumping on the band wagon...i presume they have not even seen it :L lame, very sad...simpletons :L btw im off to Holland soon to help prep the film with him...that will be fun :P

2 years agoby @The-Mudder-F-cking-Loud-KillerFlag

26. Geekster

@incmob well that just sohws what a weak human you are...petty...lol he's a great guy......his films are brilliant....

2 years agoby @The-Mudder-F-cking-Loud-KillerFlag