The 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' Trailer Is Here!

Here's your first video glimpse at this upcoming installment in the popular franchise
Yahoo! Movies has just premiered the first official trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I, which will arrive in theaters nationwide on November 19 and will be followed by the final film in the franchise, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II, which will be released in July 15, 2011. Click below to catch your first video glimpse of this highly-anticipated film.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Trailer Still #1
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Trailer Still #2
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Trailer Still #3
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Trailer Still #4
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Trailer Still #5
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Trailer Still #6
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Trailer Still #7

Click Here! to check out our huge gallery of hi-res trailer stills!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 was released November 19th, 2010 and stars Bill Nighy, Emma Watson, Richard Griffiths, Harry Melling, Daniel Radcliffe, Julie Walters, Bonnie Wright, Rupert Grint. The film is directed by David Yates.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 was released July 15th, 2011 and stars Ralph Fiennes, Michael Gambon, Alan Rickman, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Evanna Lynch, Domhnall Gleeson. The film is directed by David Yates.

Sources: Yahoo! Movies

1. WiseGuy

Wow. This looks great! Gonna be wicked epic.

4 years agoby @zgcorleone072Flag

It's strange. When Harry Potter first came out, I was like "f*ck Harry Pothead!". Then over time the series grew on me. I listened to the excellent unabridged audio cd's of the books, and I've enjoyed the progression of the movies.

Now I'm at a point where I'm really psyched about the final movie. I've come to appreciate the cool world J.K. Rowlings imagined, and I'd say confidently I'm a Potter fan now.

4 years agoby @dan1Flag

3. WARRock

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 years agoby @jcFlag

4. Oaks

Half Blood Prince was a brilliant movie, if we are able to separate the book from the film and just see it as a film you can see that, Its very well made, ppl just didn't like it because it was very different from the book. And its like.. If its going to be equal to the book theres no fun its the same thing twice, different you get two versions.

4 years agoby @davidcarvalhoFlag

5. Avian

Ah sh*t...now old Voldy is going to give me nightmares based off the fourth pic.

4 years agoby @avian005Flag

6. slysnide

@ejk1: It wasn't as much the cut stuff, it was more the complete change in tone from the book, and there was no feeling when D died. It was like another day at the school. Not nearly as great as the scene in the cave, but the climax was just empty as far as feeling and tone goes. As for the rest, yes there was a lot of lovy dovy stuff in the book, but not nearly as much that was featured in the film. And I just have a problem with them axing the central plot in favor of that overly trivial stuff. It just wasn't working for me. There was no point in axing 70% of the plot to replace it with crap not in the book, nor essential to the plot, if not part of the plot itself as an excuse to make the film the longest in the franchise. Brainless decisions. And the book went on for 40pgs or so after D died to absorb it all. Nothing of that here, it just immediately ends. And to place those scenes at the header of part 1 won't work seeing as it won't be in the moment, which would've been the ending of #6. There'll be no feeling. It'll be like, ok he's dead we get it, now get on with it. And the Dursley's were cut out with no ending for them either like in the book. Horace Slughorn was my only favorite aspect of the film. Perfect casting, but the rest was slow and seemed like a drag. So alright, I guess a D+ or a really low C- seeing as the characters were still somewhat enjoyable. But I'm genuinely surprised at all the 'A' grades it got from fans here who claim to be avid fans of the book. It was all too clear that 70% was gone, and at least 15% of the remaining 30 had no feeling and the totally wrong tone. Shocking that JK loved that adaptation the most.

4 years agoby @slysnideFlag

7. Stiles

it needs to be good after the mess that was Half Blood Prince, but this is looking amazing.

4 years agoby @stilesFlag

@ZanyZap, thanks. We're clearly intelligent people.

@Slysnide, Why the D- for Half Blood? I know you had a problem with the movie removing scenes from Voldemort's past, but was that enough to give it a grade barely above failure, or was there more?

4 years agoby @ejk1Flag

9. Avian

@CelluloidDreams

WTF! 20111?! That's to far apart! :P

4 years agoby @avian005Flag

10. ZanyZap

@ejk1: I suppose the phrase "great minds think alike" fits the assessment of the Potter series. My rating for each film is identical to your report.

@Rad: Somebody had to be "that guy" - no offense to the actual MW user, "I Am ThatGuy." ;P

As for the trailer: Chills down my spine, seriously. Epic ending, methinks. ;P

4 years agoby @zanyzapFlag

11. slysnide

Ironic that most of the action packed 'epic' stuff from the trailer will be in the second half. haha. the first will be far more tame, and hopefully faithfully adapt the pristine government of Voldemort that's not been alluded to yet in the films.

As for the series, I'd rate is as such: 1-A, 2-A+, 3-B-, 4-A, 5-C, 6-D-

4 years agoby @slysnideFlag

12. Monkeyrumen

@Jacob89 get a life bish!

4 years agoby @vampirehimFlag

13. Gandoff

Looks extremly good. Having high hopes for part one, but hoping they dont spread to much time between the two films. Alot is shown in the trailer, and in miss odered so is a bit confusing. But all around a good spot for the film.

4 years agoby @gandoffFlag

14. Shadow Of The Day

Awesome Trailer.

4 years agoby @asifFlag

15. Radimus-83

Gonna be differnet here and say that i wasn't really impressed by this. No surprise really as i'm not a fan of the series. IMO, I think it will be just as crap as the others only with more special effects.

4 years agoby @radimus-83Flag

16. HPking

looks like there gonna make dumbledore's wand the elder wand...

4 years agoby @hpkingFlag

17. The Kwisatz Haderach

that was epic and I dont even like this series

4 years agoby @the-kwisatz-haderachFlag

18. JaysonB190

Holy Knuts! That was awesome! I was personally disappointed with No. 6 (too campy in my opinion) but this should be one damn good finale.

4 years agoby @jaysonb190Flag

19. Goku_ssj2

That was one amazing trailer!!!

4 years agoby @goku-ssj2Flag

20. Garret

Good to see their going out with a bang... looks fantastic :)

4 years agoby @garretbyrneFlag

21. Saints18

looking forward to seeing this.

4 years agoby @saints18Flag

22. steveh91

completely amazing and makes me want to see it even more

4 years agoby @steveh91Flag

23. Dedpool

That was a truly and suitably epic trailer for the last chapter in a great series.

4 years agoby @dedpoolFlag

24. Jacob89

twilights gd and so is harry potter y say it sucks u idiot

4 years agoby @jacob89Flag

25. Monkeyrumen

looks freaking great! and twilight suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuks!

4 years agoby @vampirehimFlag

26. Tha Phoenix

I love Twilight, but this - THIS - is what EPIC means.

4 years agoby @thaphoenixFlag

27. Prince_of_persia_

(Narzion) i agree with u that david yates killed the magic but this one looks like it have alot of action

4 years agoby @prince-of-persiaFlag

28. Narzion

am i the only one who thinks that this looks like sh*t just like 5 and 6
    david yates destroyed the magic for me

4 years agoby @narzionFlag

29. CelluloidDreams

...I got chills!

4 years agoby @2movieguysFlag

30. CelluloidDreams

WOW!!!! But Nov. 2010 to July 20111 ....WHY!????????

4 years agoby @2movieguysFlag