'The Dark Knight Rises' 'The Bat' and 'Storm' Clips

Morgan Freeman introduces Christian Bale to his new flying vehicle, while Anne Hathaway shares a dance with the dapper millionaire in this latest look at the sequel.
Following yesterday's first clip from The Dark Knight Rises, today we have two more new scenes from this highly-anticipated Batman finale. The first clip, which Anne Hathaway introduced on the Today show, features the actress dancing with Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne. The second scene gives an introduction to The Bat, with Lucius Fox (Morgan Freeman) unveiling the aerial vehicle to our favorite billionaire. Check it out.

The Dark Knight Rises was released July 20th, 2012 and stars Tom Hardy, Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, Liam Neeson, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Gary Oldman, Marion Cotillard, Morgan Freeman. The film is directed by Christopher Nolan.

Sources: Today

1. Sean

@vampire2000 I am as well. She looks great as Catwoman!

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

2. Superman81

I will suck up to Nolan everyday, he makes masterpiece movies and Haters can't stand that he is an awesome director that only makes everything he touches turn into gold.

2 years agoby @superman81Flag

3. Vamp

Definitely loving Anne as Catwoman so far.

2 years agoby @vampire2000Flag

4. Rain277

Nolan suck ups are the worst.

2 years agoby @Rain277Flag

5. empath86

well i think we can guess how Bane gets his tumblers, which probably won't bode well for Lucius.

2 years agoby @empath86Flag

6. empath86

hathaway will do a great job, without a doubt. but burtons catwoman is sexier, and this is just my opinion. but for this movie catwoman has to be more than just sexy, thats why i think hathaway will do a fantastic job.

2 years agoby @empath86Flag

7. ROFLitschristian

@daveactor7 I judging around everything I've seen. She's got me already.

2 years agoby @ROFLitschristianFlag

8. Joker926

If there is anyone here right now WHO ISN'T sold on Hathaway as Catwoman should remove themselves from this argument and go back to their Walking Dead and Game of Thrones marathons in high hopes to get laid after seeing their mothers naked in the shower.

Because quite obviously, you're not a true Batman fan or have respect for Nolan's achievements in great film making; now, if you've read the comic books, watched all of the shows, and movies like myself... then you should be gratified like myself knowing that Anne has nailed Selina Kyle down to a tee. She's mysterious, flirtatious, has this old fashion witty sense of humor, has become a thief in some self righteousness form of socialism, and is, quite simply, a flawed character who likes to bake and eat her own cake.

If you can't see this yet, don't waste the time and argue because you're ignorant and have no real idea as to why you should be disappointed. It won't get you anywhere. Or at least not while I'm still here.

2 years agoby @joker926Flag

9. CUPID

I'm not sold.

2 years agoby @cupidFlag

10. Sean

@ROFLitschristian I'm already sold on Hathaway's Catwoman. I have to say, she's pretty darn sexy in that Catwoman suit, that she has in The Dark Knight Rises, and on that poster of her wearing that Catwoman suit.

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

11. Daveactor7

@ROFLitschristian dude....youre judging over 2 minutes of her performance lol. Just wait till it comes out, watch it then judge lol

2 years agoby @daveactor7Flag

12. Ghostman

@ROFLitschristian My body is ready!

2 years agoby @ghostmanFlag

13. ROFLitschristian

If you're not sold on Hathaway's Catwoman yet, there's no hope for you. She's already nailed it for me. This movie is already a masterpiece in my opinion!

2 years agoby @ROFLitschristianFlag

14. ROFLitschristian

Just a few more days guys! Just. A few. More. Days!!!

2 years agoby @ROFLitschristianFlag