'The Dark Knight Rises' Prologue Script Pages Reveal Bane's Dialogue

Tom Hardy's dialogue is now available for those who didn't understand what he was saying in this 7-minute preview, in theaters now.
Fans are in love with The Dark Knight Rises prologue, which opened in IMAX theaters across the country this weekend, playing with Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol. The one complaint from nearly everyone? They can't understand Tom Hardy's dialogue as the villain Bane. Well, now pages from the script have been unearthed, which offer up Bane's dialogue as originally intended to be heard before that pesky breathing apparatus got in the way. Check out these script pages below.

The Dark Knight Rises Scrip Pages

The Dark Knight Rises was released July 20th, 2012 and stars Tom Hardy, Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, Liam Neeson, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Gary Oldman, Marion Cotillard, Morgan Freeman. The film is directed by Christopher Nolan.

Sources: WWTDD

1. Sergio Solis

@Peter-Agassi so, the script of TDKR was fake you said ?, I guess the hole 4 minute scene is fake too then???

2 years agoby @Sergio-SolisFlag

2. TamOClannie

I was so bloody sick of hearing about how "difficult it is" to understand Bane, so I found it online. I wanted to wait until I got to see the prologue in Imax, but I had to see it, and like I thought, he is completely understandable, even when watched on a crappy video bootleg. People need to stop whining.

3 years agoby @tamoclannieFlag

3. Sean

@ghostman
    Oh, okay i'll be looking for it online by Tuesday or later this week.

3 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

4. Ghostman

@sean I hope it will be officially released online by Tuesday or later on this week.

3 years agoby @ghostmanFlag

5. Sean

@ghostman
    Do you think they'll release it finally by sometime today, or by any day now ?

3 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

6. Zakaria Chouay

@Peter-Agassi It is from the real movie, i have actually seen this part of the movie in IMAX and it is completely correct. every little detail. you may be able to find this scene on youtube or dailymotion

3 years agoby @Zakaria-ChouayFlag

7. Ghostman

@sean I tried it again..seems like the video was taken down :( Why don't they just release the damn trailer online already!

3 years agoby @ghostmanFlag

8. Peter Agassi

ALAN ORANGE--JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THESE SCRIPT PAGES ARE FAKE.

3 years agoby @Peter-AgassiFlag

9. Peter Agassi

THESE SCRIPT PAGES ARE FAKE, PEOPLE!!!! SOME FANBOY TYPED THESE UP AND SENT THEM TO VARIOUS WEBSITES. YOU'VE ALL BEEN DUPED! THESE SCRIPT PAGES ARE POORLY WRITTEN AND READ NOTHING LIKE A SCRIPT WRITTEN BY NOLAN OR HIS BROTHER. CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE FELL FOR THIS!

3 years agoby @Peter-AgassiFlag

10. Sean

@ghostman
    That's weird because i just did that, and the way it came up was it just being an image and not as a video.

3 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

11. Ghostman

@sean The link still works, just highlight the link and click on "go to web address" works just fine :)

3 years agoby @ghostmanFlag

12. Bane5000

I didnt have an issue hearing bane when i saw the prologue last week, it was said his mask is supposed to be some kind of breathing apparatus that provides a type of anesthesia that numbs him to pain due to injuries he recieved earier in his life, so u cant expect him to speak clear as day. I think his voice fits him well, reminds me of Dr.Claw from Inspector Gadget, that kind of classic, creepy sounding villian.

3 years agoby @bane5000Flag

13. MutantFairy

i couldn't understand him & it was frustrating as hell. ugh. after all the jokes about the batman voice, i don't think making bane mumble is a good idea.

3 years agoby @mutantfairyFlag

14. Sean

@ghostman
    i went on that webpage you posted the link to and i typed it into my url search box and it came up but the video woudn't play anymore.

3 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

15. Sean

@addictionnonfatel
    Hmmm, That sounds pretty cool. Thanks for mentioning that. I can't wait to see that in the Dark Knight Rises.

3 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

16. Ghostman

Here's another leaked bootleg trailer for TDKR, I love the audiences reaction in this video :D

3 years agoby @ghostmanFlag

17. ChiRep_1

Saw it. Loved it. Understood every word of it.

3 years agoby @ChiRep-1Flag

18. TheDude1

I watched the prologue in a theater on the giant IMAX screen and it was breathtaking. Bane was kick ass. Some say they couldn't really understand him well that will happen when he is talking on a plane with the doors open. Frankly if they change Bane's voice at all I would be highly disappointed.

3 years agoby @thedude1Flag

19. bipolarmassive

I just got done watching Batman Begins, and a scene in that movie got me thinking, I think I know how Bane is going to die. There is a scene from TDKR where Bane and Batman are going to fight inside Bruce Wayne's hidden layer. There's a scene in BB's where Batman's at Arkham Asylum. He has a hidden gadget on the bottom of one of his boots. He then activates it sending off a sonar in which the bats somewhat comes to Batman's aid. I thinking a similar thing happens in TDKR. Batman is losing his battle with Bane, and out of disperation activates the sonar in which rattles the Bat's within the cave and attacking Bane ripping his mask and his suit apart from his body rendering Bane helpless. Batman now has the upper hand and finish's off Bane once and for all...

3 years agoby @addictionnonfatelFlag

20. ChristinaM15

I never had a single issue understanding Bane in the prologue-- and I watched the sh*tty bootleg copy of the prologue. People need to pay attention and stop trying to nitpick every little thing.

3 years agoby @christina-montanaFlag

21. JasonKat

when i see Maggie Gyllenhaal, i see her taking on the role as Princess Leia Organa from star wars, Now thats a role i can see her play because she looks alot like Carrie Fisher. :))

3 years agoby @jasonkatFlag

22. JasonKat

ROFLitschristian, Theres nothing shallow about what i said. I was referring to the fact that she didnt look anything like katie, age wise, looks, and character-mode acting. In other words, She gave us a diff version of what katie did when she played Rachel Dawes. If i would have never seen batman begins, i prob would have loved her more. but since i started at "batman begins" i chose to follow an actor/actress in character-mode. But when a new actor replaces sum1 elses' role, they fuk up the character role that was played by sum1 else. hope that made better sense. SORRY

3 years agoby @jasonkatFlag

23. ROFLitschristian

@jasonkat Really? Her looks? That's shallow reasoning. How does her appearance damage her acting?

@TheFury Fair enough. I personally don't see that, but I respect your opinion.

3 years agoby @ROFLitschristianFlag

24. ROFLitschristian

@shuabert I found Holmes to be okay in the first. I actually didn't realize until halfway through that she was replaced in TDK! But yes, Gyllenhaal > Holmes, but Holmes = good.

3 years agoby @ROFLitschristianFlag

25. Josh

God, Gyllenhaal was leagues better than Katie Holmes, who was by far the weakest part of Batman Begins.

3 years agoby @shuabertFlag

26. Justice Kowaleski

Lol I Really dont understand why everyone says its hard to understand i understood everything. this prologue was sooo epic:D

3 years agoby @justice-kowaleskiFlag

27. Justice Kowaleski

3 years agoby @justice-kowaleskiFlag

28. incmob

@dan1 i agree. There was certainly something about Gyllenhaal's performance that i just couldnt digest, whether it was forced, or how she tried to distance the performance from holmes. i would not say either of them were that good, although in both films that character was needed for many pivotal scenes, but after seeing Gyllenhaal, i actually missed holmes not being a part of it.

3 years agoby @incmobFlag