'The Dark Knight Rises' Photos Finds Catwoman and Her Batpod in Freeway Chase!

More set photos of Bruce Wayne's Batwing have also arrived from the Pittsburgh set of Christopher Nolan's latest Batman saga.
Another day, another batch of all-new The Dark Knight Rises set photos, fresh out of the oven and delivered to you. Anne Hathaway's stunt double was spotted careening down a freeway in Pittsburgh on her Batpod. This is the same woman who destroyed an IMAX camera while driving this hijacked vehicle down the steps of the Gotham City Courthouse. Other drivers beware! We also have more close-up images of Bruce Wayne's Batwing. Check out these latest spy pics from The Dark Knight Rises below.

By request, these photos have been removed.

The Dark Knight Rises was released July 20th, 2012 and stars Tom Hardy, Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, Liam Neeson, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Gary Oldman, Marion Cotillard, Morgan Freeman. The film is directed by Christopher Nolan.

1. slysnide

Another camera destroyed?

3 years agoby @slysnideFlag

2. RyanMoran

looks f*cking awesome

3 years agoby @RyanMoranMitaFlag

3. Bane5000

At first i thought it was kool that some of Bats enemies will be having/stealing his tech and vehicles to even out the odds against him, but now im not qute sure i like the idea. Everyone has a Tumbler and Batpod and now theyll be chasing Catwoman on his own motorbike, when i think the film should be of the the authorites chasing the fugitive Batman...IDK, but we'll see what Nolan can deliver and see how this all gets pieced together...

I wonder, since the Batwing share some structural similiarity to the Tumbler, will it be its own vehicle or will it transform out of the Tumbler as the Batbpod did in TDK?

3 years agoby @bane5000Flag

...the whip is unnecessary. Should they choose to keep it out, they'll hear no gripes from this guy. As for the day shots, I'm fairly certain all of the released images these past couple of weeks are taking place within a few hours if not minutes of each other, story wise. Some sort of major confrontation between the two groups (Bane leading the League of Shadows, and Batman leading GCPD and Wayne Industries dudes). I'm curious as to how that'll work, if that's the case. However, I don;t by the whole shooting it in the middle of the afternoon just to change things up rather dramatically in post-pro option when they don't seem to have a problem doing night shots in the last two films. The only real excuse would be their time window, as in when the streets, or crew, or equipment would be available. Even then, it's definitely a stretch, so I say that this will hopefully be one of the few daytime confrontations in the film, if not the only one, and there'll be a solid reason for it. Now, any thoughts on JGL's character?

3 years agoby @narratorFlag

5. SonOfOne41

someone plz look at my pics and see if the pic i have of batman and catwoman is real or fake. I NEED TO KNOW!!!

3 years agoby @SonOfOne41Flag

@Soulless-Swede You realize of course not everything has to be at night right? I honestly don't see the problem of Batman fighting in the day....not like it isn't possible or we haven't seen it: cartoon, comic book, old series, etc...

7. ROFLitschristian

@cupid The whip will rise... I hope.

3 years agoby @ROFLitschristianFlag

8. Ghostman

Thanks to me I submitted this story to movieweb ;)

3 years agoby @ghostmanFlag

9. Summit10

Batman (in Batwing): here KITTY KITTY come to daddy!

3 years agoby @summit10Flag

10. CUPID

@supermanvenom Thats what i keep telling myself man.

@christopher Nolan.....you better dont f*ck that up.

3 years agoby @cupidFlag

11. Sean

@ROFLitschristian
    Yes, i hope so as well.

3 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

12. supermanvenom

@cupid If she doesn't she ain't catwoman.

3 years agoby @supermanvenomFlag

13. Jakn

I hope they have a replacement of that IMAX camera.

3 years agoby @jaknFlag

14. Salem6777

is this movie in day time all the time

3 years agoby @Salem6777Flag

15. CUPID

Is she gonna have a whip in the movie?

Anyone!!!!

3 years agoby @cupidFlag

16. JasonKat

I take that back. it reminds me of the Goblin Glider's from spiderman.

3 years agoby @jasonkatFlag

17. JasonKat

(last pix)..This looks like 1 of those jet-planes, not the batwing. kinda like in batman forever" when batman crashes his batwing into the water, then it turns into a batsub, thats wat i see when i c this..

3 years agoby @jasonkatFlag

18. ROFLitschristian

@themoviefanatic@playhouse Yeah, I'm hoping it'll be more catlike.

3 years agoby @ROFLitschristianFlag

19. ROFLitschristian

@mosorwvlad Chill pickle. It was a joke. Like someone wouldn't feel bad or be frowned upon for breaking a rare and very expensive camera. Don't be so bitter.

3 years agoby @ROFLitschristianFlag

20. the MovieGhost

Very cool! I love how they've got the "Batwing" covered up. Can't reveal everything before the Movie hits Theaters.

3 years agoby @the-movieghostFlag

21. Soulless Swede

@m2@dan@rufio Just because they shoot a scene in daylight doesn't mean it will be a daytime scene in the movie. It's trivial to turn a day scene into a night scene in post production using digital grading, and there have been techniques to achieve the same result using underexposure, blue-filters, tungsten-balancing and all sort of other tricks since the dawn of filmmaking.

3 years agoby @Soulless-SwedeFlag

22. Major Tom

Can we hire someone to moderate what MW puts on the site in terms of TDKR? Because at this point, its not just constant news updates,its a full-on addiction.

3 years agoby @movie-nutFlag

23. Rich Ebersole

Cool wow cant wait to see this movie!

3 years agoby @Rich-EbersoleFlag

24. Sean

@ROFLitschristian
    I don't think it's the full Catwoman suit.

3 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

25. mosorwvlad

I don't get you guys, what's all the big deal about the bike accident. So she hit the bloody camera, so what ? You think this kind of accidents never happen on a movie set ? @ROFLitschristian Really ? Fired for that ? You guys have no ideea how hard it is to drive that god damn thing, because the front wheel is so big and wide it freaking hard to turn the damn thing. I ride a bike not a batpot, but i can imagine how it is to drive that thing.

3 years agoby @mosorwvladFlag

26. Playhouse

@ROFLitschristian I think it's the suit, sure. But I think she'll add the proper cowl to it too. Hathaway herself has said that the official pic and all of these set pics don't show off the suit fully.

3 years agoby @playhouseFlag

27. m2

Really don't like to much daytime shootings. Especially having Batman out in daylight.

3 years agoby @m2Flag

28. ROFLitschristian

Amazed that she wasn't fired. Now just don't hit a car and we'll be good.

3 years agoby @ROFLitschristianFlag

29. ROFLitschristian

@playhouse@themoviefanatic I remember reading last week, someone said that was the suit. It's not like a beta suit. It's the real thing.

3 years agoby @ROFLitschristianFlag

30. Sean

@playhouse
    Yeah, i think you might be right, about her Catwoman suit.

3 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag