From writer/director John Hughes (Sixteen Candles, Weird Science), The Breakfast Club is an iconic portrait of 1980s American high school life. When Saturday detention started, they were simply the Jock, the Princess, the Brain, the Criminal and the Basket Case, but by that afternoon they had become closer than any of them could have imagined. Featuring an all-star '80s cast including Emilio Estevez, Anthony Michael Hall, Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald, and Ally Sheedy, this warm-hearted comedy helped define an entire generation.
- BD-Live: Access the BD-Live Center through your Internet-connected player to get even more content, watch the latest trailers and more!
- Sincerely Yours: A 12-part documentary with Judd Nelson, Anthony Michael Hall, Ally Sheedy and other cast members as they reflect on the making of The Breakfast Club. Revisit these unforgettable characters and hear filmmakers such as Amy Heckerling (Clueless) and Diablo Cody (Juno) discuss the cultural resonance of the film.
- The Most Convenient Definitions - The Origins of The Brat Pack: Cast members, journalists and film historians discuss the "Brat Pack" label and its impact on pop culture and the group's careers.
- Feature Commentary: With Judd Nelson and Anthony Michael Hall.
- Theatrical Trailer
- My Scenes: Bookmark your favorite scenes from the movie.
The Breakfast Club was released February 15th, 1985 and stars Emilio Estevez, Paul Gleason, Anthony Michael Hall, John Kapelos, Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald, Ally Sheedy, Perry Crawford. The film is directed by John Hughes.