'The Bling Ring' Trailer Starring Emma Watson

Sofia Coppola directs this drama based on the true story of Hollywood teenagers who stole more than $3 million from celebrity homes.
The first trailer has debuted for The Bling Ring, director Sofia Coppola's drama based on a true story. Between October 2008 and November 2009, a group of teenagers who called themselves The Bling Ring broke into the homes of several celebrities such as Paris Hilton, Audrina Patridge, Rachel Bilson, and Lindsay Lohan, making off with more than $3 million in stolen goods. Take a look at the first footage featuring Emma Watson, Leslie Mann, Taissa Farmiga, and Erin Daniels.

The Bling Ring was released June 14th, 2013 and stars Katie Chang, Israel Broussard, Emma Watson, Claire Alys Julien, Taissa Farmiga, Georgia Rock, Leslie Mann, Carlos Miranda. The film is directed by Sofia Coppola.

Sources: Pathe

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx G.I. Joe will be coming next week, so maybe a good belated action movie perhaps?

1 year agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

2. Nicholaus XX

@bawnian-dexeus -- It's undeniably awesome, but I just wish we got some ACTUALLY good movies, for once.

1 year agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

3. Nicholaus XX

@bawnian-dexeus -- Summer of last year. I don't know if I paid for both, or just one, but the showings were "Prometheus" in IMAX 3D, and "The Dark Knight Rises" in IMAX. Any way, I'm going to watch "The Call" and Burt Wonderstone, tomorrow. They'll probably be mediocre, but hopefully their somewhat enjoyable.

1 year agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx When's the last time you paid for one?

1 year agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

5. Nicholaus XX

@bawnian-dexeus -- Ah, all right. Hey, man, I think my theatre isn't getting "The Evil Dead", either. First "Spring Breakers", then this, and "The Place Beyond The Pines". I don't f*ckin' get it..

We got a movie called "Phantom", and "Escape From Planet Earth", for goodness sake; two movies I never heard of until I saw the poster for them at the theatre.

Oh, well. Hopefully, Muvico has them, instead. I'll have to pay, but here's to hoping that it's worth it.

1 year agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Well, you guys were talking about feeling weird viewing the lovely Miss Watson in this type of movie and character, so hence "The feels"

1 year agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

7. Nicholaus XX

@bawnian-dexeus -- Huh?

@narrator -- I know, I know. Hell, at times, Emma Watson barely looks her age. Seems like you're going to watch two (one to a lesser extent) sexually charged movies with what seems to be jail bait.

Good luck, man.

1 year agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx That's the thing, Nick. I DON'T want to see a girl that doesn't look her age. Lol. I see plenty of them in my life, though mostly the other way around, with sixteen year old's looking like they're nineteen, and a scarce few of them managing to actually sound nineteen too. It lands you nowhere but a world of trouble...

...we totally got off topic. Ahaha.

1 year agoby @narratorFlag

9. Nicholaus XX

@narrator -- I'm going to try to get a replacement disc, and finish it this week. Eh, she looks 17-18, from my perspective. Barely legal material, if you will. And at my age, that's the best kind.

You wanna see a girl that doesn't look her age, then you should see one of my coworkers; she's nearly 18 and looks around 12-13.

1 year agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Ahh, that's a bummer. PoA was my favorite of the series.

And no, I haven't been able to see it yet. I've expressed interest in it among my friends, if only to see just what is making it so well received, though reluctantly, by critics. Needless to say, I was immediately shot down. I guess I'm going to have to watch it solo, like watching it wasn't already sketchy enough. After all, Selena Gomez does look 15. Lol.

1 year agoby @narratorFlag

11. Nicholaus XX

@narrator -- Haha, same here! I rented it and watched it the other day, but it started acting up midway, and I didn't get a chance to finish it.

Not yet, as I can't find a local theatre that's playing it, sadly enough. How about you?

1 year agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Lol. Yeah, it's just a little forced for me. That and I watched Prisoner of Azkaban recently, and while I've never had qualms with seeing her as the woman she is, it made her "sexy face" feel like something I shouldn't be seeing.

Btw, have you seen Spring Breakers?

1 year agoby @narratorFlag

13. Nicholaus XX

A classier version of "Spring Breakers"? I'm in.

@narrator -- Thought I was the only one.

1 year agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

14. Josh

I gather this is about some kind of theft, but the trailer is really vague. Emma Watson and Sofia Coppola together is hella tight, though.

1 year agoby @shuabertFlag

15. justatadmatt

i love emma watson and sofia coppola...

this looks fantastic.

1 year agoby @justatadmattFlag

16. Replicant

This looks like Spring Breakers but with classier kids. Bring it!

1 year agoby @felipe-11Flag

Should be good

1 year agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

18. ROFLitschristian

I'm actually really interested in this one. And Watson can do no wrong.

1 year agoby @ROFLitschristianFlag

Emma Watsons sexy face was a little awkward for me. Lol. I'll see this because Sofia Coppola has made some great films such as Lost in Translation and Somewhere. Unfortunately, her fantastic cinematography isn't present in this film, and the subject matter is far less interesting... and the cast is practically nonexistent.

1 year agoby @narratorFlag

20. CelluloidDreams

Emma Watson is all grown up!

1 year agoby @2movieguysFlag