'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' Car Stunt Video and Photos

Plus, we have new shots of actress Shailene Woodley on the set of director Marc Webb's superhero sequel, currently shooting in New York.
Each day that The Amazing Spider-Man 2 continues shooting outside of a studio environment in New York City, you can bet new photos from the set will emerge. Today's crop of photos showcases a metal-crunching stunt that makes scrap metal out of a car and a New York City taxi cab. Of course, we have no idea how these vehicles end up on top of each other, but it sure does look like an entertaining sequence. Director Marc Webb also showcased the scene as a part of his daily Twitter updates, with a photo of producer Matthew Tolmach standing alongside the demolished vehicles. But wait, there's more! We also have new shots of actress Shailene Woodley as Mary Jane Watson at her waitress job, Andrew Garfield hanging out between takes, and another Daily Bugle delivery truck. Get your super-sized fix of this highly-anticipated action-adventure with the video and photos below.

By request of the studio, these images have been removed.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was released May 2nd, 2014 and stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx, Dane DeHaan, Colm Feore, Felicity Jones, Paul Giamatti, Sally Field. The film is directed by Marc Webb.

1. Jacob89

any one thinking rhino ahah goring a car ?

1 year agoby @jacob89Flag

2. supermanvenom

@ChiRep-1 I was thinking that too. I hope they do him justice in this movie.

1 year agoby @supermanvenomFlag

3. ChiRep_1

Car flip stunt occurring right in front of a Russian bookstore, hmmm

1 year agoby @ChiRep-1Flag

4. justatadmatt

i think i missed the party, but my two cents:

she is very pretty. not a "bombshell", but still very pretty.

1 year agoby @justatadmattFlag

5. supermanvenom

@narrator I guess i get what you mean. But really she is hot and i think we will have to wait at least til the trailer for us to really say anything.

1 year agoby @supermanvenomFlag

6. Jacob Fredrick

even though its a 555 number i want to call it and see what happens

1 year agoby @Jacob-FredrickFlag

This version of MJ is supposed to be the Ultimate Version, which is more Gwen Stacey looking than Scar Jo looking. I'm going by what I found around the net the other day, so hopefully this will calm some fires.

I can also understand the frustration with the sex appeal. It felt like the heads of casting played it safe and when the Ultimate Route rather than going the extra mile and defining the bombshell that she is supposed to be; someone around the level of Kate Upton.

1 year agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

For the love of God, let the woman pee already! Damn!

1 year agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

9. ChiRep_1

@narrator I think the exaggerated comic book girl d-cups are clouding your judgment =P

1 year agoby @ChiRep-1Flag

10. CUPID

Woodley looks better than Emma Stone with or without makeup....my personal opinion.

1 year agoby @cupidFlag

@ROFLitschristian Pretty is not good enough for MJ Watson.

1 year agoby @ejk1Flag

@ROFLitschristian - I'm just ribbing you, man! Lol.

That's stating the obvious, @supermanvenom, but I'm referring to the character of Mary Jane Watson. She is the quintessential girl next door, drop-dead gorgeous, soon-to-be bombshell type. There are plenty of girls out there waiting to be discovered or brought into the lime light that have both the looks and the ability down. Instead they settled with a girl who doesn't resembled MJ at all that's able to act better than decent. Doesn't seem like the smart move to me is all.

I just wanted to point out to all the people defending said casting decision with "she's not in make-up", etc, that she's in full make-up and wardrobe and she looks no less ill-suited for the part than before. Next you're going to say that post-production will make all the difference, and I'll disagree again because Emma Stone looks gorgeous while taking non-candid shots without make-up, and she's playing Gwen of all things.

1 year agoby @narratorFlag

13. Monkeyiron 2.0

Looks like JJ might be in this one

1 year agoby @monkeyiron2-0Flag

14. ROFLitschristian

@narrator All I said was that she looked pretty!

1 year agoby @ROFLitschristianFlag

15. supermanvenom

@narrator Comics exaggerate how women look. I think she would look odd if she looked like that lol

1 year agoby @supermanvenomFlag

@ROFLitschristian

...she has full make-up on this time and she still looks the same to me. Again, looks aren't everything, but don't tell me she resembles your mental image of Mary Jane. I'll be very disappointed in your imagination. Lol.

1 year agoby @narratorFlag

17. ROFLitschristian

Alright, Woodley looks pretty again. We can all relax.

1 year agoby @ROFLitschristianFlag