'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles': Shredder and Leonardo Revealed!

Get your first look at the villain played by William Fichtner and a better shot of the turtles' final design in Michael Bay's upcoming adaptation.
Just a little earlier tonight, we showed you a set of maquettes from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot that possibly reveal what Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo will look like. Now, Comic Book Movie has updated their previous story with even more photos, giving us our first look at William Fichtner's main villain Shredder (the photo is said to be of a maquette as well), and a photo of the missing turtle Leonardo, along with a second maquette photo that offers a better look at Donatello. These photos are said to come from a source 'close to production', but no further information has been revealed.

By request of the studio, these photos have been removed.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comes to theaters August 8th, 2014 and stars Megan Fox, William Fichtner, Will Arnett, Alan Ritchson, Jeremy Howard, Noel Fisher, Pete Ploszek, Danny Woodburn. The film is directed by Jonathan Liebesman.

1. PsychoMovieJunkie...

Is there anything from my childhood that these plagiarists that have taken over Hollywood won't steal?

5 months agoby @PsychoMovieJunkieFlag

2. The_Crow2k

This looks better than expected.

6 months agoby @the-crow2kFlag

3. The Real Goku

@BaronSpark@h-ryuga Bay is only producing the film. He's not directing. This is Jonathan Liebesmans movie

6 months agoby @therealGokuFlag

4. Hideki Ryuga

@Mieko_Side
    very well said, the suit does bring distinction to the name

6 months agoby @h-ryugaFlag

5. Hideki Ryuga

Epic
    isn't M. Bay directing this?

6 months agoby @h-ryugaFlag

6. BaronSpark

BaronSpark

Expect an awesome trailer from Michael Bay, making us want to watch this...only to be disappointed in the movie.
    OR
    A good origin movie followed by incredibly stupid sequels.

F@ck You in advance Michael Bay.

6 months agoby @BaronSparkFlag

7. BERSERKER

Shredder looks bada**, wow this artwork really gets me excited to see TMNT.

6 months agoby @Number1WolverineFlag

8. Cheetoboy

Wow they looks awesome, especially Shredder it looks just like the Original Shredder, they need to hurrt up with a teaser trailer, they are long overdue for that.

6 months agoby @cheetoboyFlag

Not gonna lie, I'm somewhat interested in the visual execution based on this design. Looks a bit awkward, especially those arm length. Maybe I'm just nitpicking a little. Shredder looks tough, suprisingly, but concept designs don't always translate well to the big screen and end up being an awkward expensive cosplay. Still apprehensive of previous directions with this reboot, but I can't deny giving credit to these designs, even though I gave up on these characters growing up.

6 months agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

10. JasonKat

your an idiot if you hate this, this looks baddass! a sort of "turtles3" but way better. they look so kool. and omg shredder looks like a guy you wouldnt wanna mess with, lol

6 months agoby @jasonkatFlag

11. A7sus4

Wow, very cool

6 months agoby @a7sus4Flag

12. Manuelzinho

As a fanboy and someone who loves seeing new take on things and giving them a chance - looks great. Really excited and hope it does well :)

6 months agoby @mannishmanuFlag

13. CUPID

Looks Sick!!!!

6 months agoby @cupidFlag

14. Mka47

looks like there is a little donatello in there as well

6 months agoby @mka47Flag

15. Monkeyiron 2.0

I'm crying I'm crying for the awesome!!!

6 months agoby @monkeyiron2-0Flag

16. Mieko_Siede

@Michael-White-32815917 Yes, it is a bit theatrical and overstated. It doesn't give the feeling of functionality in the way a warrior would need, unless there are details to the armor we can't see. But it does bring distinction to the name he uses behind that mask.

6 months agoby @mieko-siedeFlag

17. Daniel Nava

look, it's raph. yeah, a litle too ralph

6 months agoby @Daniel-NavaFlag

18. Diaigma

I think my misgivings about this production have been "shredded" :P

6 months agoby @diaigmaFlag

19. Dfella504

ok ok ok well see...

6 months agoby @dfellaFlag

20. Angelica Cano

Did I miss something over the last 15 years, why did they not mention Leo?

6 months agoby @Angelica-CanoFlag

21. Michael White

I can appreciate that, but to paraphrase what Mikey said in the first Turtle movie, he looks like something you'd use to make coleslaw with.

6 months agoby @Michael-White-32815917Flag

22. Mieko_Siede

@Michael-White-32815917 With the new spin that they are putting on The Shredder and the direction they have taken him in, I don't anticipate the character's prowess to be the same as the original Saki. As a mercenary he will be menacing but he is no longer the master we'd known from the comic books, television series, or movies of the past. With that knowledge I'd say his look is fitting of the facade.

6 months agoby @mieko-siedeFlag

23. Michael White

Also the original Mirage Comics, the Turtles were very dark. We should emulate that. I mean Raph has almost killed Mikey in the Mirage Comics, and was only stopped by Leo before he could murder Mikey.

6 months agoby @Michael-White-32815917Flag

24. Mieko_Siede

@Adam-Matthews The Turtles have had several looks and incarnations including the armored look you see with Leonardo's gear. Each of them are donning something unique that has been illustrated in their designs before. This is just new to the cinema format. I'd like to see them set apart from what we're already used to seeing on the screen.

6 months agoby @mieko-siedeFlag

25. Michael White

Shredder looks over the top. I mean I understand Shredder is supposed to be a scary looking SOB, but here he looks just way to over done and not very pleasing. He is supposed to be a Ninja Master and all that, so to me it looks like this Shredder is simply overdressed and does not look like he is ready to rumble with the Turtles.

6 months agoby @Michael-White-32815917Flag

26. The Real Goku

@ObiWanShinobi I'm just saying I don't want it to be a kids movie. We need some violence too. Like the original ninja turtle movie.

6 months agoby @therealGokuFlag

27. Dragon1991

Looks a lot better than I thought it was going to be.

6 months agoby @Dragon1991Flag

28. Jonathan Baylor

Can't wait to see it. I know we can never compare it to the 90's turtles. Finally get a another turtles movie. Is going to part CGI and live or all live o CGI? I will watch either way.

6 months agoby @Jonathan-BaylorFlag

29. Thomas Hartsfield

@Tharonous-West
    Michael Bay is not in charge of casting. He's a producer, not even directing. Get your facts straight and stop hating just to hate.

6 months agoby @Thomas-HartsfieldFlag