'Spring Breakers' International Character Posters with Selena Gomez and Ashley Benson

James Franco, Rachel Korine, and Vanessa Hudgens are also featured on these tantalizing new one-sheets.
Five new posters have surfaced for Harmony Korine's upcoming sex comedy Spring Breakers. These new full length one-sheets feature James Franco, Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson and Rachel Korine. Take a look.

Spring Breakers International Poster #1
Spring Breakers International Poster #2
Spring Breakers International Poster #3
Spring Breakers International Poster #4
Spring Breakers International Poster #5

The film tells the story of four sexy college girls as they plan to fund their spring break getaway by burglarizing a fast food shack. But that's only the beginning... At a motel room rager, fun reaches its legal limit and the girls are arrested and taken to jail. Hungover and clad only in bikinis, the girls appear before a judge but are bailed out unexpectedly by Alien (James Franco), an infamous local thug who takes them under his wing and leads them on the wildest Spring Break trip in history. Rough on the outside but with a soft spot inside, Alien wins over the hearts of the young Spring Breakers, and leads them on a Spring Break they never could have imagined.

Spring Breakers was released March 22nd, 2013 and stars James Franco, Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson, Rachel Korine, Gucci Mane, Heather Morris, Ashley Lendzion. The film is directed by Harmony Korine.

Sources: Ecranlarge

1. ROFLitschristian

Meh, gross, alright, PASS, da f*ck.

1 year agoby @ROFLitschristianFlag

2. thedude-abides

@bawnian-dexeus Lol. I've told you some of this before, haven't I?

1 year agoby @thedude-abidesFlag

3. thedude-abides

@narrator Lol. Well, it's laden with all kinds of stuff. To put it as simply as possible, the illuminati and the Free Masons are basically star worshipers. It goes all the way back to ancient civilizations, such as ancient Greece, Rome, Egypt, etc. That is why the founding fathers, most of them members of the Free Masons, constructed many of the buildings in DC after the monuments of those ancient civilizations (the obelisk, the capital building, the white house, etc.).

In all of those ancient cultures' philosophies, Jupiter basically played the role of good, while Saturn, or "EL" played the role of evil. The number "6," as in 666, is a representation of EL, as Saturn is the sixth planet from the sun. Mars is also a part of this equation, though I'm entirely sure what role it plays.

As far as these posters are concerned, you will clearly see the letters "L" and "E," which, when reversed, spell out "EL," a clear representation of what the christian world would call satan. You will also see the number "6," as well as the words, "Mars" and "Alien."

If you look closely at the crucifix Selena Gomez is wearing around her neck, you can see it's connected at the top and the bottom of the cross, rather than straight through the top loop. This would indicate that the cross would lay sideways on her chest.. And while I'm not really sure what the point of that is, I am undoubtedly sure that it holds some kind of symbolic representation, most likely paganist.

Seriously man, I could write a book on all this stuff. I could elaborate on this in much more detail and give you reasons that give credence to what I alluded to above if you're interested. If you are, just let me know and I'll post some things on your wall.

@bawnian-dexeus

1 year agoby @thedude-abidesFlag

@narrator Still wondering the same thing too

1 year agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

5. The_Crow2k

Looks more like a playboy cover than a poster..................and I like it!

1 year agoby @the-crow2kFlag

6. Monkeyiron 2.0

@cupid damn you Huey Freeman lol

1 year agoby @monkeyiron2-0Flag

Am I missing something, @thedude-abides? Lol. All I see is sh*tty posters with people I could care less for now. Hudgens was a cutie and Franco has promise, but I don't give a f*ck about 'em anymore. But I'm interested in cult stuff.

1 year agoby @narratorFlag

8. CUPID

@monkeyiron2-0 Lol...you made it so easy, i had too.

1 year agoby @cupidFlag

9. Monkeyiron 2.0

@cupid you know i ment the girls you *sshole lol

1 year agoby @monkeyiron2-0Flag

10. CUPID

@monkeyiron2-0 Over James Franco! hell yeah its weird.

1 year agoby @cupidFlag

11. Kryptonite_Khriz

Is it just me or Selena Gomez looks photoshopped as hell?

1 year agoby @KryptoniteFlag

12. Monkeyiron 2.0

is it weird I got a erection right now

1 year agoby @monkeyiron2-0Flag

13. Replicant

Hot stuff.

1 year agoby @felipe-11Flag

14. thedude-abides

Holy sh*t. There is all kinds of cult/pagan symbolsim on these posters.

1 year agoby @thedude-abidesFlag

@m2 This is an awful pic of her.

1 year agoby @skywiseFlag

16. JonSpidey07

I'm really excited for this movie

1 year agoby @jonspidey07Flag

17. m2

can't see why people find Vanessa Hudgens hot.

1 year agoby @m2Flag

18. ChiRep_1

Ashley Benson is the only girl that looks normal, the other girls are so air-brushed it's gross

1 year agoby @ChiRep-1Flag

19. Roberto Mata

Ashley Benson is Super Hot. Hudgens looks like a Mexican prostitute and Franco...please

1 year agoby @Roberto-MataFlag

20. TheSymbiote

Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Ho....DAMMIT FRANCO!

1 year agoby @thesymbioteFlag