'Skyfall' Aston Martin DB5 Video Blog

Learn more about James Bond's latest ride in this upcoming franchise sequel.
Another Skyfall video blog has arrived, and this installment focuses on 007's latest ride, the Aston Martin DB5. Watch and learn what it takes to get James Bond (Daniel Craig) from point A to point B without losing any of his swagger.

Skyfall was released November 9th, 2012 and stars Daniel Craig, Judi Dench, Javier Bardem, Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris, Bérénice Marlohe, Albert Finney, Ben Whishaw. The film is directed by Sam Mendes.

Sources: James Bond 007

1. THE JOKER

@comicbookfan will do when I get off work this evening...

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

2. CBF

@mcleve02 Yeah but I would not recommend sending it back to the company that f'd it up in the first place. They don't apply the thermal paste right. This causes most YLODs. The self-guide vids on YouTube are easy to follow and are a necessity to taking care of your own PS3... shows you exactly how assemble/disassemble and how to apply the perfect amount of thermal paste to ensure that never happens again. You send it back to Sony and I wouldn't be so sure.

Also, just go ahead and add me bub, my PSN ID is cbfwebs. I'll accept when I jump on. To anyone else, feel free to add me too but let me know who you are, as I decline if it's just a random invite as well.

2 years agoby @comicbookfanFlag

3. THE JOKER

@bawnian-dexeus you can even send it to Sony and they will repair it. Usually about 50-$100... and @comicbookfan I will be looking for you! Just let me know it's you when you send the request or else I may ignore... have a lot of people add me after a long CoD sessions... haha

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

4. CBF

@bawnian-dexeus Lol. That's cool. Ya know it's funny all my family brings me their Xbox's and PS3's to fix since I'm the tech guy. Not to mention their laptops and then they still don't listen to me when I give them computer advice. Lol sidebar sorry. That had nothing to do with anything.

2 years agoby @comicbookfanFlag

@comicbookfan I'll most likely find someone and have them bill me. I'm not a tech genius

6. CBF

@bawnian-dexeus Lol. I'm just trying to help you out. The system isn't lost, it just depends if you want to fix it or not.

2 years agoby @comicbookfanFlag

@comicbookfan Well, it's my choice now so. I'll see what I can do

8. CBF

@bawnian-dexeus Actually it would be wiser to keep the one you did buy in good working order instead of forking out all that extra money on a new one again. I have all my systems still only bought them once and they all work great. I repair them myself. Not sure why he thinks it's prone to break again. Does he see something on it that's bound to break soon? If you keep them nice, they will perform nice.

2 years agoby @comicbookfanFlag

@comicbookfan No fear. Just thinks it would be wiser to get a new one than fix up an old model prone to fail a second time.

10. CBF

@bawnian-dexeus Why? Seriously, just go to the store, pick up some thermal paste and maybe a heat gun and fix the damn thing. Then it will be fine. What's your dad so worried about?

2 years agoby @comicbookfanFlag

@comicbookfan My dad and I saw a video on how to, but my dad told me not to even bother.

12. CBF

@bawnian-dexeus You can repair the YLOD. It's not dead, it's just Sony messed up with the thermal paste on the processors below the heat sinks, causing the soldering on the BPAs to crack. You can disassemble the console and apply the correct amount/covering of thermal paste and this fixes the YLOD on the PS3s.

2 years agoby @comicbookfanFlag

@comicbookfan The fat 60GB. I turned it on and the light appeared 5 minutes after. Tried turning it on for a week, and it din't work. So, dead, with the disc still inside. I got an Xbox as a gift, but it ain't the same

14. CBF

@slysnide Thanks lol.
    @mcleve02 I will, bud. When I turn it on next, lol.
    @bawnian-dexeus YLOD? What version is it? I have the 40GB fat from the first ones and mine still works great.

2 years agoby @comicbookfanFlag

15. THE JOKER

@comicbookfan MarkyMark111 find me!

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

@slysnide First PS3 that came out

17. slysnide

@bawnian-dexeus: Ah. Mine has spiraled red a few times, but nothing bad's ever happened. Warranty expired?

2 years agoby @slysnideFlag

@slysnide Yellow light of doom

19. slysnide

@bawnian-dexeus: what do you mean it's on hiatus?

@comicbookfan: Nice to see you show up. Good timing too.

2 years agoby @slysnideFlag

20. CBF

@mcleve02 I have a PS3, lol.

2 years agoby @comicbookfanFlag

21. THE JOKER

@slysnide@bawnian-dexeus you guys have made me sad... haha

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

22. slysnide

@mcleve02: I got it on xbox360 and currently don't have an internet jack anywhere near a television. I'm working on that though.

2 years agoby @slysnideFlag

@mcleve02 My PS3 is on hiatus

24. THE JOKER

@slysnide well said sir! My offer about having ps3 goes out to you as well! Since we have been on this site together for the past 5 years!

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

25. slysnide

@bawnian-dexeus: Hmm, I think Hamill's looks a bit more diseased and cutup in both games. Nicholson appeared to me to be a circus clown in perfect makeup, whereas with Hamill the makeup appears to be his actual skin and hair.

2 years agoby @slysnideFlag

@slysnide I've seen gameplay bits of Mark Hamill's Joker. The character also looks like Nicholson, or is it just me?

27. slysnide

@bawnian-dexeus: @mcleve02 is right. The gameplay and story lines will blow you away. Definitely worth it. I remember when I caved and bought an old generation blu-ray for around $100 when I got tired of all the great releases getting all the exclusive content on blu-ray only. It was worth it. As for the games, it makes you wish that Mark Hamill had played the Joker in a live action film. It was his best role in anything ever. His joker is my favorite cuz of just how insane it is. And yes, it's an IT, not a he. Mark is just so into that character. Look up his voiceovers on youtube where you can see him performing the role and you'll see what I mean.

2 years agoby @slysnideFlag

28. THE JOKER

haha alright.. in the mean time, if you do play ps3 we will definitely have to play together sometime!

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag