Seven 'Spring Breakers' Photos with James Franco, Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens

The girls ditch their Disney attitude for this skuzzy crime comedy from director Harmony Korine.
We've got more Spring Breakers photos for you, because we know you love to look at them! This skuzzy crime comedy from controversial director Harmony Korine has been acquired for theatrical release and is set to screen at TIFF in the next few days. To support its festival run, seven new photos have been released, featuring Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Rachel Korine, and Ashley Benson in their sure to become iconic bikinis, along with James Franco as the hip-hopping, gun-wielding drug dealer Alien. Check them out, and then let us know what you think!

Sprink Breakers Photo 1
Sprink Breakers Photo 2
Sprink Breakers Photo 3
Sprink Breakers Photo 4
Sprink Breakers Photo 5
Sprink Breakers Photo 6
Sprink Breakers Photo 7

Spring Breakers was released March 22nd, 2013 and stars James Franco, Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson, Rachel Korine, Gucci Mane, Heather Morris, Ashley Lendzion. The film is directed by Harmony Korine.

1. ROFLitschristian

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx It's so eerie and different it's actually kind of attractive rather than a turn off.

2 years agoby @ROFLitschristianFlag

2. Nicholaus XX

@bawnian-dexeus -- Do you have a man crush?

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

3. Nicholaus XX

@ROFLitschristian -- Same here. I was (am?) the same with Noomi Rapace. What is it about those girls? That dragon tattoo is a curse.

@bawnian-dexeus -- Seconded.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

4. ROFLitschristian

@ChiRep-1 Zooey Deschannel is too gorgeous to call "sexy" though. She's like a really pretty, life-size doll.

And yes, JGL is also pretty cool. Fassbender, JGL, and Michael C. Hall are my future Hollywood bros. XP

2 years agoby @ROFLitschristianFlag

5. ROFLitschristian

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Because the girls on this article and Rooney Mara are on two totally different levels. If anything, I'm oddly attracted to Dragon Tattoo Mara only.

2 years agoby @ROFLitschristianFlag

6. ChiRep_1

@ROFLitschristian Yessssss, I second and third Zooey Deshannel.. Her and Scarlet Johanson reek of beauty.

Good call with Fassbender, its Joseph Gordon-Levitt for me.

2 years agoby @ChiRep-1Flag

7. Nicholaus XX

@bawnian-dexeus -- Your guess is as good as mine. Yeah, that bit was unexpected, but enjoyable, nonetheless.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

8. Nicholaus XX

@ROFLitschristian -- Ignoring the "anticipation" bit, decent choices. I still think it's odd that you would list Rooney Mara(even though you questioned yourself), and diss the aforementioned females. Don't get the love for Hayley Williams, and probably never will. I say this with the best intention; ever heard of Susan Coffey?

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

@ROFLitschristian Jajajajaja, the man crush was a perfect touch

10. ROFLitschristian

@ChiRep-1 Oh dear lord, don't get me started on Kunis. That girls has beauty written all over her!

And I guess since @XxNickTheFilmCriticXx is filled with such anticipation to know, my celebrity list would go in order from top to bottom: Hayley Williams, Emma Stone, Mary-Louise Parker, Mila Kunis, Natalie Portman. Honorable mentions: Zooey Deschannel, Lizzy Caplan, Rooney Mara(?) - but even that one I question a bit. XP

Man crush: Michael Fassbender. That guy is just so cool in so many ways. XP

2 years agoby @ROFLitschristianFlag

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Of course. I wonder how couples come back from stuff like this.

12. Nicholaus XX

@bawnian-dexeus -- I still think it's going to make a noticeable effect, for the time being -- like the Tiger Woods incident.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx I'm sort of dead tired so excuse my grammar

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Meh, that was just Universal selling themselves a studio that cares about this sort of stuff, when it's happened more times than the number of successful movies they own

15. Nicholaus XX

@bawnian-dexeus -- She's already been kicked from the sequel to Snow White and The Huntsman(or was it a tie-in?), and I don't think that's going to be the end of it.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx A doubt a scandal like that would affect her career

17. Nicholaus XX

@ChiRep-1 -- Concerning the blonde hair, agreed!

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

18. Nicholaus XX

@ChiRep-1 -- I slightly disagree. Either way, that rule doesn't apply to Ashley Benson; she's f*cking perfect. Kristen Stewart is above-average, but I'm in no way swayed by her looks. I understand preferences, but to an extent. Aha! Yeah, I think her career is going to be in the sewers, for a while now.

@ROFLitschristian -- Excuse my demeanor. Eh, I can somewhat agree to that. After your reply to ChiRep-1, it begs the question; what is your preference choice?

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

19. ChiRep_1

@ROFLitschristian I was gonna say the only descent girl was Hudgens but the blonde hair definitely isn't working

But fair enough... Mila Kunis it is ;)

2 years agoby @ChiRep-1Flag

20. ROFLitschristian

Thank you, @ChiRep-1. And I agree. I'm not saying they're ugly. I just think they look like they're trying too hard to be some "naughty, cliche hot girl" that we're used to seeing, and it shows, big time. Hudgen's is naturally a beautiful girl, but here? Negative.

As for Stewart... ehhh. :P

2 years agoby @ROFLitschristianFlag

21. ChiRep_1

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Every girl has their imperfections that no amount of makeup, camera position or clothing can fix.

I'm easily siding with @ROFLitschristian on this one.. I'd be lying if I said they were ugly but seeing them on the streets wouldn't even make me flinch. Hate me for saying this but I think Kristen Stewart's one of the most naturally beautiful women in Hollywood... You know, when she's not kissing other married dudes and sh*t =P

2 years agoby @ChiRep-1Flag

22. Nicholaus XX

@ROFLitschristian -- I'm curious whom you do find attractive, in that case. Not my intention, I just get heavily annoyed by (seemingly) average joes raising their noses to well above-average females.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

23. ROFLitschristian

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Or, I don't find any of them attractive... in the least bit. You don't have to be an ass about everything.

2 years agoby @ROFLitschristianFlag

24. Nicholaus XX

@ROFLitschristian -- Oh, please. Don't even try it; playing hard-to-get in this circ*mstance is laughable, to say the least.

@Absolute-88944221 -- Agreed.

@jasonkat -- I agree, but to an extent.

@ChiRep-1 -- Lol.