See The Brand New 'Hellboy II: The Golden Army' TV Spot

Did you miss seeing it during 'American Idol'? Well catch it here!
Universal Picture unveiled a brand new television spot for Hellboy II: The Golden Army during the season finale of American Idol, and if you missed it then, you can now catch it online!

Hellboy II: The Golden Army stars Ron Perlman (Hellboy), Selma Blair (Liz Sherman), and Doug Jones (Abe Sapien). The sequel film directed by Guillermo del Toro comes to theatres July 11, 2008.

Hellboy II: The Golden Army was released July 11th, 2008 and stars Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones, John Alexander, James Dodd, Seth MacFarlane, Luke Goss, Anna Walton. The film is directed by Guillermo del Toro.

1. ed_wood

The first was awesome, can't wait for part two.

6 years agoby @ed-woodFlag

2. sirmetro

first 1 was great and I got a feelin this gonna be better.

6 years agoby @sirmetroFlag

3. Structure (ONSTRA)

I will deffenettly see it in the theaters. It will rock. Love the monsters and all that stuff.

6 years agoby @gaj1992Flag

4. Structure (ONSTRA)

I love the visualation, I think it will hit, I can't wait

6 years agoby @gaj1992Flag

5. Structure (ONSTRA)

this will rock

6 years agoby @gaj1992Flag

6. Radimus-83

just release it already!!!

6 years agoby @radimus-83Flag

7. systemof9191

HELLYESS!!!!!! i cant wait

6 years agoby @systemof9191Flag

8. T.Clark

Wow, things really got heated while i was gone lol

Firstly, i'd like to say, how the hell would i be able to SUCK an *sshole?

Secondly, i keep talking sh*t "even when i know i'm wrong" cuz i'm not wrong, not about this or the spidey article.

6 years agoby @insertusernamehereFlag

9. They call me ITCHY BALLS

I'm not looking at anymore "scenes" I find that it kinda ruins my viewings. I practically seen every scene of INDY IV on Movieweb.

6 years agoby @danbrchFlag

10. CelluloidDreams

The 1st "Hellboy" took me several viewings before I really liked it...I can't wait for Part 2...!!

The best Guillermo del Toro film is "Cronos"!! Guillermo del Toro has such unique vision!

6 years agoby @2movieguysFlag

11. Alan_Smithy

He doesn't look like the Red Hulk. He looks like a giant red monkey. By the way I love the comics the director (Pan's Labyrinth is The Dark Crystal for adults), and this film will rock.

6 years agoby @alan-smithyFlag

12. Vamp

This looks awesome!!!!! Can't we all just get along?

6 years agoby @vampire2000Flag

13. deeman138

Geez...ya'll should quit ur bitchn towards one another. the first one was alright, but this 2nd one looks better then the first.

6 years agoby @deeman138Flag

14. cnote

I didn't start the name calling? Just had to set someone straight. I think I have some anger issues as well... ;-)

6 years agoby @cnoteFlag

15. -comrade-

jesus cnote, quit being a dick.

6 years agoby @taberjohnson18Flag

16. cnote

Just goes to show even more what f*cking loser you are! And where did you learn how to spell you illiterate piece of sh*t! Maybe if you type it out in Espanol, you wont come off sounding like such a douche bag! Comprende???

6 years agoby @cnoteFlag

17. Shadow Of The Day

Nice.

6 years agoby @asifFlag

18. Josebond007

and by the way I already read the comics of the movie *SSHOLE!!!

6 years agoby @josebond007Flag

19. Josebond007

Why u f*cking hate Hellboy son much?

6 years agoby @josebond007Flag

20. cnote

How do you know if this is movie is great, if its not even out? Yes Del Toro is a great director, but so is Speilberg. An not all the movies he has directed were great. But your right, he's not a Red Hulk. But a big Red Piece of Sh*t, with a retarded hand and sawed off horns on his stupid grill!

6 years agoby @cnoteFlag

21. Josebond007

hellboy id great i agree with andrew and the movie is great becuase it has the directing of Guillermo Del Toro (proudly mexican lol) an i think this movie is great, and HE'S NOT A RED HULK

6 years agoby @josebond007Flag

22. cnote

Amen Flrep07!!
    Suck an *sshole Andrew!!!

6 years agoby @cnoteFlag

23. Flrep07

Dude, hellboy sucks ass. the movie was lame as hell. it was grotesque and long. I did like how Ron Perlman portrayed hellboy though. that is the main reason why i thought the movie wasnt completely bad. damn man, andrewryan's gotta stop talking sh*t, its getting f*cking annoying too. and when he knows hes wrong and deafeated like the spider-man article, he still goes at it.

6 years agoby @flrep07Flag

24. cnote

So I guess nobody here is allowed to have an opposite opinion then Andrew's???

6 years agoby @cnoteFlag

25. cnote

Andrew your a f*cking dip-sh*t! I do know Hellboy....

He's f*cking retarded!
    And the story was f*cking lame to, just like your dumb-ass

6 years agoby @cnoteFlag

26. T.Clark

The story is what makes hellboy great! That's the best thing about him. I'll admit, i'm not a huge fan of HB, but i know damn well he's not a lame character. I'm angry cuz cnote doesn't know anything bout the character, he's just going by the movie, and yet he says he's stupid

6 years agoby @insertusernamehereFlag

27. The Kwisatz Haderach

Calm down andrewryan and you too sirmetro. If cnote doesnt like hellboy then let him. I dont like it either. I dont bash you for liking what I view as a crap film, with grand special effects. So chill. And the reason there are no rip offs of hellboy is cause no one in their right mind would want to ripoff such cheese. On a side note the film looks sweet the special effcts are awesome, but the idea and storyline are dull and boring and not worth my time or money.

6 years agoby @the-kwisatz-haderachFlag

28. Marcusx

red hulk with a gun, LMFAO

6 years agoby @marcusxFlag

29. T.Clark

Cnote, shut ur god damn mouth about stuff u don't know any sh*t about. Hellboy is one of the most interesting characters to be created in the pages of a comic. U don't see any rip-offs of him, and if there ever is one, it would never reach the amount of respect hellboy has. Oh, and the movie was good too bitchface

6 years agoby @insertusernamehereFlag