Second 'World War Z' Trailer!

Get a glimpse at all-new footage from the Max Brooks' film adaptation about the zombie apocalypse, starring Brad Pitt.
Paramount Pictures has unveiled the second full length trailer for Marc Forster's adaptation of Max Brooks zombie apocalypse novel World War Z. Brad Pitt stars as Gerry Lane, who traverses the world in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments.

World War Z Poster #3

World War Z was released June 21st, 2013 and stars Brad Pitt, Mireille Enos, Daniella Kertesz, James Badge Dale, Ludi Boeken, Matthew Fox, Fana Mokoena, David Morse. The film is directed by Marc Forster.

Sources: Paramount Pictures

1. Ginger Bard

When does world war z come out on dvd

9 months agoby @Ginger-BardFlag

2. Diaigma

You said it, @dan1 - my thoughts exactly :P

1 year agoby @diaigmaFlag

3. Nburgmei

@Loki14 I agree about the title. If they would have just pretended this was an original property I'd be ore excited. I still think it looks good, but now I'm stuck with the disappointment that they're screwing with perfectly good source material which will not likely be properly adapted now.

1 year agoby @nburgmeiFlag

4. Replicant

What the f*ck is it with trailers spoiling the really cool set-pieces nowadays? That last part would've be awesome to see on the big screen for the first time, now it's ruined.

1 year agoby @felipe-11Flag

5. Adsdsdsd123

The Hordes look like the Barrel of Monkeys at the beginning of Toy Story 3. Not interested.

1 year agoby @Adsdsdsd123Flag

6. It's a TRAP!

@adamsandlerfggot69 Sorry, i didn't pick up on your sarcasm...hence my bewilderment! It's just that I recently saw a trailer for a flick called UpsideDown which completely gave away the story and ending...so silly.
    I Am Legend looked great from the trailer, it was just a shame that that in no way reflected the actual film. I hope WWZ follows suit, because this looks like your average 'LOOK AT THE CARNAGE' blockbuster to me.

The source material is brilliant, so clever and possibly as realistic as you're going to get when it comes to describing a ZA (or so i'd imagine)...so why f*ck with it?

Plus, the slow-Z's were so integral to the story...it'd be like them remaking Free Willy with a big a$$ shark!

1 year agoby @Loki14Flag

People throwing the word "amazing" around need to calm down. It still showcased it to be a CGI fest with ho hum dialogue. This is a better trailer than the first one, but not amazing.

At least Pitt leaves that.... family.. behind early on it seems. Good. That bothered me a great deal when they tacked them on. That creative decision should have never happened. Also, where's a good close up of the zombies? It's still got a long ways to go to convince me, and that's not good with its release coming up.

Also, I second what @narrator said. How f*cking hard would it have been to follow the source?

1 year agoby @dan1Flag

8. Hitman450

I loved the concept of I Am Legend, but what turned me off was the CGI/creatures. Now with this film, It looks awful to me, and I'm a huge Zombie fan. Movies, TV Shows, Video Games etc. But I'm not feeling this, looks like a big mess.

1 year agoby @Hitman450Flag

9. Adamsandlerfggot69

@Loki14: Short answer is because I hated I Am Legend and thought it was boring. Long answer is that people are comparing this to I Am Legend and it makes no sense because based on the trailer alone, things are happening and I Am Legend was boring and had little dialogue and was mostly a movie about the events of an isolated man talking to his dog and mannequins and watching tv before going out to collect food before sunset because things come out at night and they kill no one on screen. This is already better because the trailer highlights more notable moments than I Am Legend had in the entire film. And I was being sarcastic about the trailer not explaining everything - why would anyone want, or even expect a trailer to do that?

1 year agoby @adamsandlerfggot69Flag

10. justinishulk

@jonspidey07 yes it reminds me of 'I Am Legend

1 year agoby @justinishulkFlag

11. justinishulk

just amazing trailer!

1 year agoby @justinishulkFlag

12. It's a TRAP!

@adamsandlerfggot69 not that i disagree, but, how can you say this will be better than I Am Legend based on this? Also, why would you want a trailer to explain everything to you? I'm all for a bit of insight but the trailer is supposed to pique your interest, not explain the plot...which I guess this trailer achieves.

1 year agoby @Loki14Flag

13. Alann Chaang Valeriio

We all know that they changed the elementes of one great book but still looks Amazing, Can't Wait

1 year agoby @Alann-Chaang-ValeriioFlag

14. Adamsandlerfggot69

This will be better than I Am Legend because things will actually happen. @narrator : I agree, he's some focal character for no explained reason. I hate when the trailers don't explain everything to us.

1 year agoby @adamsandlerfggot69Flag

15. CelluloidDreams

I can't wait!! Looks good!!

1 year agoby @2movieguysFlag

16. JonSpidey07

amazing trailer!
    the last couple seconds: HOLY SH*T!
    reminds me of 'I Am Legend' though
    can't wait for this! :)

1 year agoby @jonspidey07Flag

Certain parts of the book were Oscar material, if the Academy wasn't so bigoted. This, however, is nothing like the book. Another generic "one man saving the world" type thing, ala I Am Legend and several other doomsday actioners. Sure, Pitt will have support of the government, but he's still some focal character for no explained reason. Why was it so hard to stick to the more than solid source material?

I'll see this regardless because it's both a Pitt film and a zombie movie, but I don't expect anything breathtaking... that airplane scene was pretty claustrophobic, though. After all, stuck in a metal tube thousands of feet about the earth with zombies is definitely a sh*tty scenario.

1 year agoby @narratorFlag

18. It's a TRAP!

And this trailer isn't doing anything to alleviate my fears!

1 year agoby @Loki14Flag

19. It's a TRAP!

I'd be a hell of a lot more excited about this if it didn't have the 'World War Z' name attached to it. Why buy the rights to the such a great book and then completely change the fundamental elements of it?

1 year agoby @Loki14Flag

20. thedude-abides

The writing was on the wall after the first trailer. This will be a typical summer blockbuster, nothing more.

1 year agoby @thedude-abidesFlag

21. Titon

Super-Zombies? The movie looks good but what is it about?

1 year agoby @TitonFlag

22. ollie-styrene

C`mon guys,.. this could be good.. its a little over the top with superzombies,.. but i think that adds to the excitement.. good to see Brad in this kind of movie...

1 year agoby @ollie-styreneFlag

23. moviegeek

I'm still curious about this one.

1 year agoby @moviegeekFlag

24. Cartman

looks good to me...

1 year agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag

25. JasonKat

CGI isnt the best but i seen worse.

I have no clue what this movie is about, it looks good tho. At times it feels as if im watching 1 of those flashback scenes from 'i am legend"
    with will smith.
    Im no pitt fan but i respect the hell out of the guy. He really focuses and puts alot of attention into his movies. think Moneyball, Babel, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Troy, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button , ect.
    Just to name a few. Brad Pitt is a story teller kinda guy unlike many others.

1 year agoby @jasonkatFlag

I'm still on the fence. All that money and the roof top scene doesn't look any better. Trailer wasn't that good

1 year agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag