Second 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' Trailer

David Fincher directs Rooney Mara and Daniel Craig in this American adaptation of Stieg Larsson's first book in the Millennium Trilogy.
Sony Pictures has released the second trailer for The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, which arrives in theaters across the country on December 21. Click on the video player below for this new look at director David Fincher's highly-anticipated adaptation of the Stieg Larsson novel.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was released December 21st, 2011 and stars Daniel Craig, Rooney Mara, Robin Wright, Stellan Skarsgård, Christopher Plummer, Joely Richardson, Yorick van Wageningen, Steven Berkoff. The film is directed by David Fincher.

Sources: Apple

Hell. F*cking. Yes.

3 years agoby @narratorFlag

2. Newtron

I already thinks this looks like a well-made film. Can't wait for it to come out.

3 years agoby @newtronFlag

3. Nicholaus XX

@bawnian-dexeus -- I don't think they showed that much, but I will not watch any more detailed videos of it - especially when I thought this was an average trailer. I will not read any reviews of this when it comes out, I will not go on IMDb.com or RottenTomatoes.com to see the rating or feedback it received until I see it. Just a heads up for anyone who is thinking about mentioning me in their review for it.

This is my most anticipated film of the year, and I want to see it with a clear mind. I already know some of the things that will happen (violence and sexuality wise), and I don't want to know anymore.

3 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

4. Cripple

HELL YEAH

3 years agoby @crippleFlag

5. Basquat

@SoksoV Lady Gaga isnt sexy with or without eyebrows:-) But Noomi Rapace was strangely sexy in the swedish version though

3 years agoby @basquatFlag

6. CelluloidDreams

...WOW!! Took my breath away!!! ...Loved the Swedish Films and the books...can't wait to see how it looks now!!..

3 years agoby @2movieguysFlag

7. aoshi

I feel like I watched the entire movie already.

3 years agoby @aoshiFlag

8. justinishulk

i like it

3 years agoby @justinishulkFlag

9. thedude-abides

@bawnian-dexeus I know what you mean. It was a bit much, but I don't think they would've shown as much as they did if they thought it was going to give anything away. Personally, I would have preferred not have seen it, but based on everything I've heard regarding the novel, I would say this gave away little more than a few key plot elements, and none of the juicy stuff.

3 years agoby @thedude-abidesFlag

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx When I saw Moneyball, they showed this 4 min trailer. I thought it would be the teaser and it pissed me off of all the stuff they showed me. I tried to cover my ears and such but it ruined the movie for me

11. Replicant

The film looks absolutely amazing, I'll be there on day 1, but that was a pretty spoiler-ish trailer there, I wish I hadn't seen it. The first one was way better, 0 dialog but it still got the idea through.

3 years agoby @felipe-11Flag

12. Nicholaus XX

@shuabert -- That would be something very special if he did. Looking extremely forward to it.

3 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

13. Josh

Fuuuuuck. Fincher might go two years in a row with the best film of the year.

3 years agoby @shuabertFlag

14. MovieManiac

Looks fantastic.

3 years agoby @moviemaniac66Flag

15. Nicholaus XX

@bawnian-dexeus -- What? Interesting trailer, I had a feeling it would be boring, but very memorable - seems like I may be correct. @Supes1976 -- I think it will in a way be like that, but because of the fact that David Fincher is directing it, and given its' potential - I think it'll excel "Let Me In" by miles.

3 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

16. Ghostman

Looks great! can't wait for December to come any sooner!

3 years agoby @ghostmanFlag

17. ZanyZap

@dan1: Agreed, but Tintin's the Spielberg movie I'm looking forward to most! :P

3 years agoby @zanyzapFlag

18. m2

Well at least it wasn't the 8 min trailer that some people saw. Looks great but I don't think this will be a Best Picture win, it could get nominated and it problably will, but it will not win in my opinion.

3 years agoby @m2Flag

19. thedude-abides

Yeah, it's between this and J. Edgar for Best Picture -- at least as of right now. Judging purely off the trailers, I got my money on this.

3 years agoby @thedude-abidesFlag

Best movie of December. War Horse may rival it, but I doubt it.

3 years agoby @dan1Flag

21. CelluloidDreams

The Swedish film rocks....can't wait to see how the American verison plays out.... Daniel Craig is the man!

3 years agoby @2movieguysFlag

22. MovieFreak97

That was a fantastic trailer. And what's most impressive is, despite the near 4 minute runtime, it gave next to nothing away.

3 years agoby @moviefreak97Flag

23. CinemaNostalgia

Really want to see this one. December 21 can't come soon enough.

3 years agoby @CinemaNostalgiaFlag

24. LukC

1) It's not a trailer, but a summary of the movie under 4 min :P
    2) I don't like the Swedish accent!!
    3) I don't like the dragon tattoo (the original was more badass) :P

Still waiting to see it :)

3 years agoby @LukCFlag

25. SoksoV

@basquat : I don't know why but she reminds me of Lady GaGa

3 years agoby @SoksoVFlag

26. The Boondock Saint

@fixed hahaha i know right? but hey, I ain't complaining. I've already seen the swedish version and read the book, so I know everything about it. I am huge fans of both of them. so, seeing four minutes of this new version made me more excited than a 6 year old at christmas. I could see why it may bother some though.

3 years agoby @combatmadness360Flag

27. Basquat

Women without eyebrows just arent sexy

3 years agoby @basquatFlag

28. Supes1976

I believe that this movie is going to be this year's "Let Me In". I have a feeling that this will probably fly under the radar, but be a really good movie. I personally can't wait!

3 years agoby @Supes1976Flag

29. FIXed

So basically it shows the whole movie in 4 minutes..

3 years agoby @fixedFlag