'Resident Evil: Retribution' 'Alice Vs. Axeman' Clip

Milla Jovovich and Bingbing Li team up to fight off these enormous axemen in the new scene from Paul W.S. Anderson's action-thriller.
Following the first four clips that were released last week, Sony Pictures has released another scene from Resident Evil: Retribution, directed by Paul W.S. Anderson. The latest movie in this popular franchise takes us around the world, from Raccoon City to New York, Washington D.C., London, Tokyo and Moscow. Take a look as Alice (Milla Jovovich) and Ada Wong (Bingbing Li) take on two huge "axemen" in the streets of New York City.

Resident Evil: Retribution was released September 14th, 2012 and stars Milla Jovovich, Sienna Guillory, Michelle Rodriguez, Aryana Engineer, Bingbing Li, Boris Kodjoe, Johann Urb, Robin Kasyanov. The film is directed by Paul W.S. Anderson.

1. Escapist

@sean i hope so

2 years agoby @escapistFlag

2. Sean

@escapist Maybe they will stop at Resident Evil: Retribution and make it the last Resident Evil movie?

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

3. jasdjqs

overkill

2 years agoby @jasdjqsFlag

4. THE JOKER

Those graphics look really great if this film were made in the 1960's...

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

5. Nightfall34

These movies have gone from bad to worse

2 years agoby @nightfall34Flag

6. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Maybe I will one day. I've always been semi-interested.

@comicbookfan Yes, Jill is in the "battle suit" as she was in Resident Evil 5 (video game). While Ada in in the red dress.

2 years agoby @cryptFlag

7. CUPID

F*cking lame!!!

2 years agoby @cupidFlag

8. Nicholaus XX

@crypt -- To each their own.

You should definitely watch it, in that case.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

9. CBF

Wait, I got that wrong, didn't I? Jill's not in the red dress, that's Ada Wong, isn't it?

2 years agoby @comicbookfanFlag

10. CBF

Interesting. Jill Valentine back on the side of good again, while somehow The Executioner was cloned. Axeman? Yeah, I don't think so. Also action looks as cheesy or cheesier than Afterlife, which isn't saying much. Still looking forward to this as a no-brainer popcorn flick.

2 years agoby @comicbookfanFlag

11. Sean

@crypt Yes, they certainly are annoying.

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

12. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

@themoviefanatic Cliffhangers are annoying. Its one thing on a TV show where you wait a week, or so. But a few years? That is harsh.

2 years agoby @cryptFlag

13. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx I do realize these movies definitely are not the best, but I find the good in a lot of movies. I do love the character of Alice, and I play some of the games, so it is interesting to see the characters come to life, even if these movies do not follow anything about the games, except random characters here and there.

As for the other movies you have mentioned, I have seen and liked all of them. Except for Snatch, which I have not seen. Do like the actors in it though.

2 years agoby @cryptFlag

14. Sean

@crypt Yeah, i hate cliff-hanger endings too.

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

15. Nicholaus XX

@crypt --Nothing is wrong with "fun" movies. But, this is anything but fun. And the fact that the acting and directing is terrible, among other things, doesn't help.

If you want fun, watch "Kick-Ass", "Kill Bill: Volume 1", "Snatch", and "Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark".

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

16. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

@themoviefanatic Sadly, I think you are right. I hate cliffhangers! Especially Afterlife's cliffhanger. it was s sick. I remember seeing that in 3D. it was badass.

2 years agoby @cryptFlag

17. Sean

@crypt That probably means then, that this Resident Evil movies ending will have a cliff-hanger ending.

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

18. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

@themoviefanatic According to my friend, yep!

2 years agoby @cryptFlag

19. Sean

@crypt Oh, so there will be a Resident Evil 6 then?

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

20. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

@themoviefanatic my buddy told me this is the second to last of the series

2 years agoby @cryptFlag

21. moviemouse

oh now thats just.........no

2 years agoby @moviemouseFlag

22. Sean

Maybe this will be the last Resident Evil movie.

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

23. Xenon

I've all ready seen it, when did R.E turn into Silent Hill?

@jasonkat no one in their right mind would buy a P. Anderson R.E video game.
    R.E 5 was great but the horror wasn't there, it was filled with two much action.

2 years agoby @xenon56Flag

24. Escapist

I wish someone would just please tell this guy to stop killing the franchise, and let there be a reboot that is all totally based on the actual games.

2 years agoby @escapistFlag

25. JasonKat

I said it b4 & i'll say it again. They need to make a game, based off of these films. So that we could play as Alice and maybe have unlockable characters like carlos, jill, Rain, Leon, Clair, ect.
    It could even have an online-co-. So sum1 else could be another movie-character, I could think of so much sh*t i would throw into ba game if it was based off of these films. The dogs, birds, Axe-men, Nemesis, Wesker, as well as 100s of zombies, to shoot-em up., tons of ninja moves walking/running around R.C. Man what a game that would be.

Another idea i would do is have separate-stories, kinda like RE 2 was. i dont remember which game it was, that had 2 disc , where you could play as a girl on 1 cd and a guy on the other. it was the same story but each had their own story which conects with eachothers. So in this game it could be alice 1 story, and maybe Ada Wong, or whatever.. Either way. they need a game, I kinda hate playing my real RE games and then watching the films , nothing fits.

2 years agoby @jasonkatFlag

26. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

I should not be commenting on this since my retarded little computer cannot load this clip, but f*ck you guys! I like these movies. Even if they make no sense with the games. Or at all. They're just fun. What's wrong with fun movies?

2 years agoby @cryptFlag

27. Julián Dylan

Stooooop!!!!! Pleaseee!! Stoooop!! F*ck you P. Anderson!!!

2 years agoby @Julin-DylanFlag

Sh*t.

2 years agoby @dan1Flag

This all seems so familiar.

2 years agoby @skywiseFlag

30. Sean

@glacia One side of the axe's they have are axe's, and the other side looks like meat tenderizers.

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag