'Pokemon' Live-Action Trailer Leaked?

No one is sure who's behind this mysterious footage which features a realistic, gritty take on the Pokemon universe.
Video game site Shogun Gamer received an intriguing video which looks to contain footage from a live-action Pokemon movie. You can take a look at the footage below, and you can also read the email that was sent along with the video:

"I've been lurking this site for a while and I wanted to see if you were interested in posting this video I captured tonight. Today after work, my friend and I were invited to view a "secret movie trailer screening." We were not told what it would be, but when I got there 30 other people and myself were shown a trailer for a Pokemon live action movie. It was super sketchy but I decided to record the last 30 seconds or so of the trailer which was about 3 min long. The clip is in a zip file and the password is "gottacatchemall." I can't give you much more detail then this. I wasn't supposed to film this, but holy shit it was awesome. I'll be in touch with you guys when I can talk more about it.

[SendSpace.com URL Removed]

~Professor Oak"

It wasn't clear where this "secret movie trailer screening" was held, or what company was responsible for putting this footage together. We'll be sure to keep you updated if the full three-minute trailer is leaked online or if we have more information about this live-action Pokemon movie.

Pokemon is in development .

Sources: Shogun Gamer

1. Heath Beck

LOL if you think this is a real movie your f*cking retarded. This is a half ass sh*tty graphics BS college project

2 years agoby @Heath-BeckFlag

2. CUPID

This looks like S*IT.

3 years agoby @cupidFlag

3. T. King (Red Camera Man)

Blah, I hate "Pokemon." :-(

4 years agoby @redcameramanFlag

4. PulpFictionMan

Looks retarded

4 years agoby @pulpfictionmanFlag

5. T.Clark

haha Wow...good quality, and it's still terrible lol

4 years agoby @insertusernamehereFlag

6. Monkeyiron

OMG they gonna make a horrible movie about one the most popular Japanese anime into a sh*tty waste of time movie.First of all Ash looks like A 34 year old virgin and the special effects suck. Someone please tell me this is a f*cking joke please like that fake video of R.Kelly peeing on that chick

4 years agoby @monkeyironFlag

7. Rocknrolla444

It's a fan made trailer in the vein of collegehumor.com parodies. Not real. There's a the story and trailer on www.filmshaft.com/live-action-pokemon-fan-trailer-the-hd-version/

4 years agoby @rocknrolla444Flag

8. Driller

I want to see more !!!! I think it looks great.

4 years agoby @drillerFlag

9. Mr.Commander

looks good- but i hope it isnt real--they just goona f*ck it up-and nobody wants to see CGI cartoonish pokemon---the shoud be more realistic--thats only my opinion

4 years agoby @mr-commanderFlag

10. Emmytt

could be good

4 years agoby @emmyttFlag

11. Dethklokx7

cant be any worse than Dragonball or Airbender........right?

4 years agoby @dethklokx7Flag

12. Driller

I've watched this quite a few times and fake or not it looks like a pretty cool show. I believe it has to be a leak because it's so jumpy...most trailers (studio or independent) at least hang you on in the real exciting parts to really draw your attention, and this is just a real quick collage of multiple scenes. There has to be more because who would film all those sequences and just show glimpses if it was fake. Thats lots of work for a little glimpse of each scene if it is a fake.
    Again who is the actress? Or for that matter does anyone recognize anyone?
    I'd see it.

4 years agoby @drillerFlag

13. Space101

I will defenately see this...just not in the theater...but hey, this is a a leak of the movie trailer and for sure this isn't the final version, specially with a bootlegged version. I'm gonna keep an open mind about this specially that Pokemon was the cartoon I whatched when arriving from school back in the day...

4 years agoby @space101Flag

14. TheSinster1

This Jackie Chan's first directorial debut his first time as a director hahahahahahaaha!I don't know if this good idea cause alot of times when they do something live-action it does turn out right like dragon ball z,the last air bender well we will see

4 years agoby @rm6969Flag

15. Otaku4life1983

I think its as fake as the zelda trailer....wouldnt doubt if it was made by IGN again lol...Its fake get over it.

4 years agoby @otaku4life1983Flag

16. OhTheFilmNerd

Hopefully it isnt a hoax, also sounds as if this isd what the studio wanted, wanted it to be leaked out, looks great, but not gritty, also yeppp we all know its false filmmaking at its best

4 years agoby @ohthefilmnerdFlag

17. 2PN-SLV

??????????????......................

4 years agoby @2pn-slvFlag

18. Driller

I think it's great fake or not !!! I wonder who the actress is, someone said Ashlee Simpson on Perez Hilton but that would be wrong, the woman in the trailer looks like she can act.

4 years agoby @drillerFlag

19. Dark enV

it's kind of funny cause I've been talking to a friend of mine about a Pokemon live-action movie for a long time. I'm in film school so I'd bring it up every now and then and use to wonder if a movie would be made but this looks extremely disappointing. I mean if you look at the trailers for the Halo Reach and Metroid Prime games and see how awesome it looks visually as it's based off a video game you'd think for such a big thing as Pokemon they'd be wanting to make the Pokemon themselves look incredible so I'm pretty positive this is fake unless they're seriously wanting to ruin another TV series.

4 years agoby @dark-envFlag

20. Goku_ssj2

I bet this is directed by James Wong, he probably wouldn't mind destroying another franchise...

4 years agoby @goku-ssj2Flag

21. MrJangles

Was that Billy Corgan? lol

4 years agoby @mrjanglesFlag

22. The Soylent Green Monkey

I don't know what you guys are talking about, that was epic. :P

4 years agoby @soylentgreen2Flag

23. TheMime

aaaaa....nintendo 64.. the sound of it just reminds The Mime of a simpler time.

4 years agoby @themimeFlag

Oh sure....go watch a live pokemon film with cgi like that of nintendo 64 pokemon stadium -_____-

25. Jimthar

i dunno. it looked ok. i'm sure the actual version of it will look better whan not filtered through someones cell phone cam. i'll wait for the actual trailer cuz i'm still undecided.

4 years agoby @jimtharFlag

26. Daveactor7

that was so dumb. period. I dont care if it was for marketing or not. It just embarrassed the sh*t out of pokemon

4 years agoby @daveactor7Flag

27. JOSE_CTM

it doesnt look fan made it mostly looks like a movie....kind of like the Tekken movie, no known actors

4 years agoby @jose-ctmFlag

28. Replicant

I've ALWAYS wanted to see a live-action Pokemon movie, this looks pretty cool, but its super fake... if it's a fan-made thing kudos to the fan, he did a really nice job.

4 years agoby @felipe-11Flag

29. Bane5000

oh pokemon, that takes me back, never figured how to actually play the game with the cards, just collected them...

4 years agoby @bane5000Flag