The Blu-ray Combo Pack will include a Blu-ray and DVD copy of the unrated and theatrical versions of the film. Additionally, for a limited time only, the Combo Pack also includes a digital copy of the unrated film that can be viewed anytime, anywhere on an array of digital devices. Blu-ray consumers can also access My Movies, an exclusive feature that allows consumers to stream a bonus movie instantly to their television through any Internet-connected Blu-ray player via BD-Live or to their Smartphone and iPad™ using the free pocket Blu app. The bonus movie offer will be available for a limited time only. Visit www.universalhidef.com for more details.
Bonus Features Exclusively Available on Blu-ray Combo Pack:
- Between the Lightning Strikes: The Making of Paul
- RV Doorway: The Cast of Paul On-Location - The cast is just as funny off-screen as they are in front of the camera.
- Runway Santa Fe: An Interview with Nancy Steiner - Follow Nancy Steiner, the costume designer, as she chooses hilarious T-shirts and wardrobe for the cast.
- Smithereens - Blowing up a house on location causes excitement among the cast.
- 5th Date Level Direction: The Cast on Greg Mottola - The cast talks about the fun of working with Mottola, who also directed Superbad.
- Mexico Zero: The Locations of Paul - Mexico Zero is the nickname the cast gives to New Mexico, where the majority of filming was done for Paul.
- The Many Pauls - To create Paul, the filmmakers used all the tricks of the trade, from capturing Seth Rogen's facial expressions and movements, to using a child dressed up as an alien while on-set.
- Paul: The Musical - The cast joins together for an impromptu musical version of the film.
- The Traveler Beagle - A look at all the different RVs used on the set of Seth Rogen, from fully functioning vehicles to a mock-up on a Hollywood soundstage.
- BD-Live: Access the BD-Live Center through your Internet-connected player to watch the latest trailers and more.
- pocket Blu: The groundbreaking pocket BLU app uses iPhone, iPod touch, Android, PC and Macintosh to work seamlessly with a network-connected Blu-ray player. Also available on the iPad, owners can enjoy a new, enhanced edition of pocket Blu made especially to take advantage of the tablet's larger screen and high resolution display. Consumers will be able to browse through a library of Blu-ray content and watch entertaining extras on-the-go in a way that's bigger and better than ever before. pocket Blu offers advanced features such as:
- Advanced Remote Control - A sleek, elegant new way to operate your Blu-ray player. Users can navigate through menus, playback and BD-Live functions with ease.
- Video Timeline - Users can easily bring up the video timeline, allowing them to instantly access any point in the film.
- Mobile-To-Go - Users can unlock a selection of bonus content with their Blu-ray discs to save to their device or to stream from anywhere there is a Wi-Fi network, enabling them to enjoy content on the go, anytime, anywhere.
- Browse Titles - Users will have access to a complete list of pocket Blu-enabled titles available and coming to Blu-ray Hi-Def. They can view free previews and see what additional content is available to unlock on their device.
- Keyboard - Entering data is fast and easy with your device's intuitive keyboard.
- The Evolution of Paul - An inside look at how Paul became a living, breathing alien.
- Simon's Silly Faces - Simon Pegg makes an assortment of wildly funny faces for the camera.
- Who the Hell is Adam Shadowchild? - Find out about the legendary sci-fi writer from the characters in Paul.
- Feature Commentary with Greg Mottola, Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Bill Hader and Nira Park
- Photo Galleries, Storyboards and Posters
For the past 60 years, an alien named Paul (voiced by Seth Rogen) has been hanging out at a top-secret military base. For reasons unknown, the space-traveling smartass decides to escape the compound and hop on the first vehicle out of town-a rented RV containing Earthlings Graeme Willy (Simon Pegg) and Clive Gollings (Nick Frost). Chased by federal agents and the fanatical father of a young woman they accidentally kidnap, Graeme and Clive hatch a fumbling escape plan to return Paul to his mother ship. As two nerds struggle to help, one little green man might just take his fellow outcasts from misfits to intergalactic heroes.