'Paranormal Activity 2' Trailer Being Pulled from 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' Prints

Some new details have also emerged about hidden voices in the trailer.
Fans of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse flocked to theaters last night in record numbers for midnight screenings of the film and now a new report reveals that complaints have been made about one of the trailers that screened before the film. Bloody-Disgusting is reporting that theaters in Plano and Harker Heights, TX have pulled the teaser trailer for Paranormal Activity 2 from prints of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse due to complaints that the trailer was too scary.

The news was confirmed by Variety, which indicated that the Cinemark theater chain in Texas might pull the trailer from more theaters if the receive more complaints.

The Bloody-Disgusting article also indicated that several readers have chimed in with the discovery that there are hidden voices within the Paranormal Activity 2 trailer. Here's an excerpt from their article.

"Bloody Disgusting users have discovered disembodied voices and imagery hiding within the teaser that tease "What is happening to Hunter?" A dog barks, the baby vanishes. The question is, which of the two is Hunter, and why is he important?"

We'll be sure to update you with any further information as soon as we have it, but, in the meantime, you can take a look at the Paranormal Activity 2 trailer below to search for these hidden clues.

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse was released June 30th, 2010 and stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Billy Burke, Ashley Greene, Jackson Rathbone, Nikki Reed, Kellan Lutz. The film is directed by David Slade.

Paranormal Activity 2 was released October 22nd, 2010 and stars Katie Featherston. The film is directed by Tod Williams.

1. CelluloidDreams

Just a markting gimmick to get people to see the film when it comes out...I saw the trailer when I saw "Eclispe"...the trailer got some lauhgs in the theater....someoine eese yelled out "WHY"!??!?

4 years agoby @2movieguysFlag

2. Emmytt

well that scared the f*ck out of me

4 years agoby @emmyttFlag

3. Ryan Moran

yeaaa

4 years agoby @nightwing18Flag

4. mindless232

you guys, its a teaser trailer. how do you judge a movie off of 20 secs of footage in this trailer. sh*t. wait till the actual trailer comes out then we'll judge it. all we saw was a baby a dog and katie from the first movie. which is why its called a TEASER!!!

4 years agoby @mindless232Flag

5. caifa

what the hell was that, gay and lame

4 years agoby @caifaFlag

6. Wolf359

Thats what I meant to say. Sorry, didn't type that right. Thanks for clarifying my post.

4 years agoby @wolf359Flag

7. Vass23

The baby doesn't vanish, look at the mirror, it's still there when the woman appears, he just disappears from the "real world"

4 years agoby @vass23Flag

8. Wolf359

If you look closely in the mirror when WHOEVER is standing in the doorway, the baby is in the carriage in the mirror but is not actually in the carriage on the right. Strange.

4 years agoby @wolf359Flag

9. sylar

JKAJKAJKAJKA P*SSYS

4 years agoby @sylarFlag

10. Dparks

OMG - a barefoot chick in a hoodie! Run for the hills while using your *imaginaAAaashun*!!

4 years agoby @dparksFlag

11. Diaigma

Blair Witch 2, yeehaw! :P

4 years agoby @diaigmaFlag

12. Xenon

Not willing to see it

4 years agoby @xenon56Flag

13. zeus

This is a very f*cked up trailer, no doubt, but these complaints are silly,its a bloody horror movie, what the hell are you expecting,jumping ghosts singing '....Where back'!!
    I was freaked out when i watched,i saw the first one on dvd but the extended version,its bad cause the cinema version's end was better and so i had to watch it again..duh!!
    But this one im definitley watch it the cinema and im taking my girl or her friend..lol

4 years agoby @zeusFlag

@Ev1l_Sp00n might as well be saying that, cuz it's true.

4 years agoby @dan1Flag

15. Ev1l_Sp00n

the secret voice is saying dont see this film its sh*t

4 years agoby @ev1l-spoonFlag

16. Spongebob_Boxofficepants

this film has dog and a baby as the one who will be terrorized
    thats just wrong I mean scaring a baby and a pet dog seems creepy yet wrong!

4 years agoby @spongebob-boxofficepantsFlag

17. Jacob89

the secret voice is at the end of the trailer cnt under stand what it says tho wtf

4 years agoby @jacob89Flag

Too scary? TOO SCARY? HA, that sh*t was not scary. Sorry, not a fan of "less is more". More is more, imo. PA did nothing for me.

4 years agoby @dan1Flag

19. Bane5000

twilight fans so sensitive to scary trailers but still sensitive to bela's mixed feelings of who she loves, which will she choose...lol, this is hilarious, i bet if it was up to the people going to see the twilight theyd eliminate all the previews all together and just get straight to the movie

4 years agoby @bane5000Flag

20. fanboy

no complaints at my theater so far

4 years agoby @fanboyFlag

21. Vamp

Why can't they just leave well enough alone?

4 years agoby @vampire2000Flag

22. CelluloidDreams

.....made me laugh!

4 years agoby @2movieguysFlag

23. CelluloidDreams

The trailer was not scary at all!!!

4 years agoby @2movieguysFlag

24. Jimthar

ok i just watched that trailer and there isn't a damn thing scary about it. wussies. i thought people in texas were supposed to be all tough and stuff. and this scared them??? really? wow.

4 years agoby @jimtharFlag

25. The Boondock Saint

............................................................................................................................is this a f*cking joke?

4 years agoby @combatmadness360Flag

26. JonSpidey07

the trailers too scary!?
    COME ON AMERICA!!!
    you have more dignity than that, we've seen other horror stuff thats made us sh*t our pants
    why should this be a big deal?

4 years agoby @jonspidey07Flag

27. ed_wood

Rediculous.

4 years agoby @ed-woodFlag

28. JoeSocio

Paranormal Activity (1) was pretty damn exciting for me, considering no film has ever made any hair stand up on me. I read sometime last year after the premiere of Paranormal Activity that it was in competition with the Saw Franchise for the Halloween film. I for one am tired of Saw. Saw is a great series, with seemingly predictable twists always leading back to roughly the same time period of JigSaw. As for being a lover of Halloween, Paranormal Activity is a far better choice to premiere for Halloween, rather than Saw. I have not heard much on another installment of Saw for this Halloween season, therefore I am pleased to see this trailer, I only hope succeeds it's predecessor, at the very least meet in contrast. I will be looking forward to this come Fall.

4 years agoby @joesocioFlag

29. The Soylent Green Monkey

What is happening to Hunter and why the f*ck should we care?

4 years agoby @soylentgreen2Flag

30. majonesy88

Well for all the buzz surrounding this,I'm sure everyone has broken things down. Now to start I see the pots and pans swaying in the kitchen. Then the chair rocking in the room which the dog notices too. Then nothing outside or in the living room at least that I couldn't see. Then the dog dissapears and the baby does too and a girl is standing in the bathroom,is it Katie? But the baby is all gone,look in the mirror,look for a reflection. Also there apparently is some writing in the mirror at the bottom but I do not see it. Also there is a voice towards the end where it seems to say "Who is" video and voice pauses only to regain speed and finish with "Hunter?" End trailer. I am interested to see this,and maybe break down more of the trailer. Did I miss something you guys may have seen?

4 years agoby @majonesy88Flag