New 'Terminator Salvation' Trailer Is Here!

Take a new look at the new McG-directed entry into the franchise.
Yahoo! Movies has just debuted the brand new trailer for Terminator Salvation, which is set for release on May 22. Click below to get the latest video glimpse at this futuristic action film.

In the highly anticipated new installment of "The Terminator" film franchise, set in post-apocalyptic 2018, Christian Bale stars as John Connor, the man fated to lead the human resistance against Skynet and its army of Terminators. But the future Connor was raised to believe in is altered in part by the appearance of Marcus Wright (Sam Worthington), a stranger whose last memory is of being on death row. Connor must decide whether Marcus has been sent from the future, or rescued from the past. As Skynet prepares its final onslaught, Connor and Marcus both embark on an odyssey that takes them into the heart of Skynet's operations, where they uncover the terrible secret behind the possible annihilation of mankind.

Terminator Salvation was released May 21st, 2009 and stars Christian Bale, Sam Worthington, Moon Bloodgood, Helena Bonham Carter, Anton Yelchin, Jadagrace, Bryce Dallas Howard, Common. The film is directed by McG.

Sources: Yahoo! Movies

1. Bink

Comrade, that was brilliant man.
    I love when someone argues with actual intellect instead of pulling a KillerMan and just bashing on the people who make them look stupid.
    Nice work.

5 years agoby @justbink07Flag

2. -comrade-

TRUVISION, I'm not talking about having gone back in time. Believe it or not, time is actually based on physics...possibly because it is a function of physics (ya think!) and has rules. The "facts I got", as you so put it in your pedestrian tongue, are the result of 100 years of physics research by scientists before me.
    The premise of a legitimate time machine would be something that can accelerate particles to trans/super light speeds, thus superceding "time", however one must remember that time is man's perception of the progression of the universe, and a completely relativistic concept. Travel into the future is feasible, but not into the past, and even if it were, on has to do with causality (the relation of events in a system, in this case, all events transpired/transpiring in the universe).

By the nature of causality, travel into the past, even if it worked, would be pointless. There is NOTHING, nor has there ever been ANYTHING to suggest the existence of alternate universes other than science fiction. We are dealing with one universe. And in that universe, man traveling into the past is impossible by the nature of how we perceive time.

Of course, that probably hurt your head, so let's have it; make fun of me because that's all you can think of to do.

5 years agoby @taberjohnson18Flag

3. shaun_of_the_fuzz

Looks pretty good. I'm glad Arnie isn't in this one. Boy is he old news.

5 years agoby @shaun-of-the-fuzzFlag

4. darkness69

anyone knows how to find the exact one in the trailer? i have the original one but don quite like it too much

5 years agoby @darkness69Flag

5. darkness69

the version of the song in the trailer is much better than the original song someone should rip it

5 years agoby @darkness69Flag

6. Solar XI

This preview is better than the last. Marcus Wright looks more interesting. The only thing weird, is that I am used to seeing Arnold on the posters for these films. Overall I believe Christian will be a kick ass John Connor and Anton Yelchin will be as good as Kyle Reese, being his last appearance was the first Terminator movie. I like originals but I like "T2" better than the first and this may possibly be the best one yet.

5 years agoby @solarxiFlag

Thanks guys.. for the song that is. :)

5 years agoby @narratorFlag

8. TRUVISION82

Comrad, enlighten me.....when's the last time you went back to the past..or into the future..surely you have with all the facts you got

5 years agoby @truvision82Flag

9. Vamp

But my profile is the way I like it. lmfao.

5 years agoby @vampire2000Flag

10. -comrade-

rLuis, we already acknowledged the "it's just a movie" excuse as simplistic and childish. BTW, is English your second language?

I was just having a bit of fun VAMP. Although, you don't really present much else to the community here. Maybe try to diversify your profile.

5 years agoby @taberjohnson18Flag

11. EvilWhiteMale

Looks great, but another good guy terminator? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Thumbs down on that sh*t.

5 years agoby @evilwhitemaleFlag

12. Vamp

I admit to being biased when it comes to vampires and the likes ("Twilight" DOES, believe it or not, cause SOME issues with me), but saying that I ONLY like movies that are like that, REALLY pisses me right the f*ck off.

5 years agoby @vampire2000Flag

13. Vamp

ComradeHenson: I do not ONLY like movies like that. Just because I like "Batman" and "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" doesn't prove SH*T. Those are the movies I love above all. I enjoy any movie, and will give anything a chance. I've begun getting into more comedy movies lately, if anyone's noticed that.

5 years agoby @vampire2000Flag

14. rluis107

To all the f*cking idiots who talk about time travel, i study this, that, who dont like f*cking future movies..and so on...Its just a f*cking movie!!! Dont see it if you dont like future movies or sh*t like that '' no one care!'' Get a f*cking job. Ps this sh*t will kick ass, top 3 of summer movies.

5 years agoby @rluis107Flag

15. SMRTALEC

WHO IS THE LEAD IN THIS MOVIE? CONNOR OR WRIGHT???

5 years agoby @smrtalecFlag

16. systemof9191

well^^^^

5 years agoby @systemof9191Flag

17. -comrade-

TRU vision, what research have you done? Please, enlighten me.

5 years agoby @taberjohnson18Flag

18. Err

i had to watch it with no sound and it was still pretty intense.
    should eb a decent or at least entertaining movie.

5 years agoby @err2005Flag

19. Dark enV

This movie just keeps looking better and better! I can't wait to see this one, this is definately on the top 5 of my list of movies to see in 2009. This movie is going to rock!

5 years agoby @dark-envFlag

20. T.Clark

The Day The World Went Away, by Nine Inch Nails

5 years agoby @insertusernamehereFlag

21. Shadow Of The Day

Awesome trailer. can't wait to see this movie.

5 years agoby @asifFlag

22. kennse7en

i dunno the song but im sure its Nine Inch Nails.

another great movie.

5 years agoby @kennse7enFlag

ALso, McG didn't direct Live Free or Die Hard, The awesome Len Wiseman did!

5 years agoby @narratorFlag

HOLY SH*T!! I love this trailer.
    Wahts the soing anyone??

5 years agoby @narratorFlag

25. TRUVISION82

AGENT...you're right....Terminator is a great story...Arnold was just part of the first half...he's not the story...You have so many factors like Kyle Reese, Sarah Connor, John Connor, Skynet...Arnold was just one of the main factors....And yes...every Tru terminator fan has been waiting for this. T3 sucked, this is gonna bring it back. And Comrad, there are actually several different theories on time travel that they aren't sure of yet because they obviously haven't proven. Theories are only educated guesses, remember that..they're not fact until proven. One theory is like you said, you can't change the past because you can't go to it. Another is that we all live on one ultimate timeline and that if you did go back in the past and change something, everything in the future you left would start changing; like if you killed sarah in past, john would disappear in the future. Another theory is, (and this is the one terminator is following) that when you go back and change something in the past, you create an alternate future just like an alternate route. the road splits where things have changed, that's why in the trailer you hear Johns wife say, "if you saved us in one future, you can save us in this one"

5 years agoby @truvision82Flag

26. -comrade-

joekerr2e, there are times when I'm satisfied to use the bullsh*t excuse, "it's just a movie", but In a series, I expect continuity. This one fails.

Before I can talk to you about the principles of temporal physics, read A brief History of Time/The Universe, several papers by Brian Green, and the notes on The Laser Spiral HVT Tunnel Project. I study physics, and one of my big things is proving that time travel is physically feasible. There are also just simple rules of continuity that are completely ignored, like John Conner's miraculously changing date of birth, f*cked-up causal lineage, and the idea of robots (THINKING machines) believing that they can actually change the past, which you can't.

5 years agoby @taberjohnson18Flag

27. -comrade-

Yeah, but you only like movies with Vampires or other "creatures of the night". I think Batman and Sweeney Todd qualify.

5 years agoby @taberjohnson18Flag

28. Vamp

Oh! And believe it or not, not EVERYTHING I see has to have vampires in it.

5 years agoby @vampire2000Flag

29. Creepshow

Ha. Please don't put Transformers on the table like that was a good movie. Give me a break...popcorniness has NO ROOM in the legend that is Terminator.

5 years agoby @creepshowFlag

30. Vamp

Absolutely f*cking NO ONE said that there would be ANY f*cking flying cars in this. In fact, my problem with this was never about the fact that it was in the future. My problem was no Arnold, which I've gotten over, and the fact that Christian Bale was in it, which I could get over, look at Batman. I don't f*cking attack you for your tastes, so I'd appreciate it if you'd stop bringing up VAMPIRES in everything you have to motherf*cking say about me. You're jumping the gun for absolutely NO F*CKING REASON. NOT ONCE did I say that there would be flying cars in ANYTHING that I've said about this.

5 years agoby @vampire2000Flag