New 'Speed Racer' Photos Online

Here's your latest look into the new Wachowski Brothers film.
If you need a Speed Racer fix for the day, you've come to the right place. Entertainment Weekly has posted 15 new photos from the film, which will hit theaters and IMAX on May 9. Check out the image below.

Speed Racer

Speed Racer

Speed Racer

Speed Racer

Speed Racer

Speed Racer

Speed Racer

Speed Racer
Based on the classic 1960s series created by anime pioneer Tatsuo Yoshida that later was retooled for North American audiences, the big-screen film will follow the adventures of the young race car driver Speed in his quest for glory in his thundering gadget-laden vehicle, Mach 5. The movie will feature other characters from the show, including Speed's family and his mysterious archrival, Racer X.

Speed Racer was released May 9th, 2008 and stars Emile Hirsch, Nicholas Elia, Susan Sarandon, Melissa Holroyd, Ariel Winter, Scott Porter, Gian Ganziano, Peter Fernandez. The film is directed by Andy Wachowski, Lana Wachowski.

1. They call me ITCHY BALLS

Yet, another victim torn up by the "Movieweb Junk Yard Dawgs"

WOOP! WOOP!

6 years agoby @danbrchFlag

2. They call me ITCHY BALLS

Oh yeah, bring a brown paper bag too...the size big enough to fit over your head.

6 years agoby @danbrchFlag

3. They call me ITCHY BALLS

iamxvindicated, we are a bunch of males here. We don't don't care about your female fantasies unless you're willin' to put out. :)

6 years agoby @danbrchFlag

4. IAmxVindicated

I don't care how good or bad this movie is, As long as Matthew Fox is gracing the screen then you can't go wrong.

6 years agoby @iamxvindicatedFlag

5. Bink

y is everyone amazed by Ricci's nipple poking her shirt?
    go watch Black Snake Moan and really enjoy those tasty milkbubbles.

6 years agoby @justbink07Flag

6. Marcusx

memoirs of michael jackson, hahaha
    you kno he keeps lil boys and chimpanzees in his trunk

6 years agoby @marcusxFlag

7. Marcusx

good ol'PL he is like the next confuscious.

6 years agoby @marcusxFlag

8. Radimus-83

you kind of have a point, but you don't go to see EVERY movie, do you?......NOPE!! you know why?... cause people look at trailers and posters and they make a decision to themselves if they like the look of it or not. same applies here on movieweb, which just happens to be a site where you can voice "your own personal opinion" about movies!!
    like what was said to me when i first joined "people are entitled to their opinion and nothing you say can change that, if you don't like it then don't read it:Phatlightening"

6 years agoby @radimus-83Flag

9. Alan_Smithy

As the saying goes, "Opinions are like *ssholes, everyone has one".
    Yes I'm a fanboy but I'm just f*cking tired of when a fantasy/sci-fi/comic book film is about to be released a majority of fanboys want to tear it down. I don't do it any more until I've seen it, then I give my 2 cents.
    Transfering any popular subject to the big screen is a dicey game because it's going to be embraced by some and torn apart by others. I'm just a little tired of those who want to tear it apart before they have even seen it.
    Above all a lot of film makers these days are fanboys themselves and they give a sh*t about the subject matter.
    None the less there's just no pleasing some people.

6 years agoby @alan-smithyFlag

10. They call me ITCHY BALLS

Tastes like chicken.

6 years agoby @danbrchFlag

11. Radimus-83

and just look at the last pic, a 10 year old boy looking shocked, a chimp and some bright colours...... looks like a scene from "Memiors of Micheal Jackson"

6 years agoby @radimus-83Flag

12. Radimus-83

a new phrase has been invented, from this day fourth if you see something that is sh*t, terrible, or just plain stupid...it is called an "Alan Smithy"!

6 years agoby @radimus-83Flag

13. Scarecrow

andrewryan i couldnt have said it any better about this movie

6 years agoby @scarecrow924Flag

14. Marcusx

youre gay
    ricci has a sweet vag
    tastes like marmalade

6 years agoby @marcusxFlag

15. PatCourtney

i only saw the first matrix. it was good. but who cares if the wachowakis did this? it looks kinda gay-regardless. wasnt even a fan of the cartoon.

6 years agoby @patcourtneyFlag

16. kupo

has a tron feel to it

6 years agoby @moogleFlag

17. They call me ITCHY BALLS

Her lift nip dipped in my spunk juice. MmmMM...delicious!

6 years agoby @danbrchFlag

18. Marcusx

if ya look real close you can see her left nip
    delicious

6 years agoby @marcusxFlag

19. Marcusx

cool pics. ricci looks so damn fine. im gonna hit that one day fellas. you wait and see

6 years agoby @marcusxFlag

20. T.Clark

Yeah know it's directed by the wachowski's, were not stupid. That's prolly the ONLY good thing about the movie. I love the wachowski's. But what i don't love is stupid, brightly colored, cheesy as hell superheroes in a cheesy as hell movie. This looks like crap, and no, we don't have very short memories, we just don't like sh*tty movies. And f*ck the fanboys of the world? Last time i checked if ur on this site, ur a fanboy. So f*ck u.

6 years agoby @insertusernamehereFlag

21. Alan_Smithy

I'm looking forward to it. Everyone seems to be forgetting that it's directed by the Warchoski bros. People have very short memories, less than a decade ago they were film gods. Just because they make one bad film (Revolutions. I like the first 2), fanboys of the world (f*ck you all), want to tear this one a part.
    This will be amazing and it has a chimp, so whats there not to like.

6 years agoby @alan-smithyFlag

22. Phatlightning

agreed ridgl, and racer ex looks like ben affleck in daredevil in the third picture down.

6 years agoby @sxers2k1Flag

23. ridgl

this movie looks so terrible

6 years agoby @ridglFlag

24. They call me ITCHY BALLS

QUEER RACER's face looks greasy.

Racer X face looks like a banana.

Trixie's face looks like it needs my spunk juice on it.

6 years agoby @danbrchFlag

25. They call me ITCHY BALLS

I sucked her other titty dry.

6 years agoby @danbrchFlag

26. Bink

christina ricci seems to have one gigantic boob and then one tenny tiny one.

shes still hot no matter what tho.

sweet pics.

6 years agoby @justbink07Flag

27. CelluloidDreams

Nice Photos!!!! Great article about the film as well...I have this issue of Entertainment Weekly sitting right here!!1

6 years agoby @2movieguysFlag

28. T.Clark

WTF!!! Okay, false alarm people. I was just able to get on my page after posting this. Goddamn. It's done that before, but not as long as today, but now it's fine.

6 years agoby @insertusernamehereFlag

29. T.Clark

I can't get on anyone's profile, not even my own. I've shut down my computer twice now and came back on, and nothing seems to work. I can post comments and get on my account, but NONE of the profiles. Tom and marc, my e-mail says there's ten messages from u guys on my profile, but i have no idea what the f*ck they are, cuz i can't read them. So, until i figure this out, please try not to post anymore comments on my page. If someone has any suggestions, i'm all ears, cuz this is pissin me off. Thanks.

6 years agoby @insertusernamehereFlag