New 'Man of Steel' Poster

Henry Cavill soars in front of the iconic red S in this one-sheet for the upcoming action fantasy based on the DC Comics.

1. Monkeyiron 2.0

*Takes Of Sunglasses in a dramatic effect* Mother Of God!!

1 year agoby @monkeyiron2-0Flag

2. fanboy

This poster is f*cking amazing! Mind blowing! Defiantly one of the best posters of all time! Yes, its just that awesome!

1 year agoby @fanboyFlag

3. The_Crow2k

Beautiful poster. Need to get me one....

1 year agoby @the-crow2kFlag

4. Ghostman

Looks down below. What the f*ck is going on down there?

1 year agoby @ghostmanFlag

5. CoreyB

Cool poster. I cant wait for this.

1 year agoby @CoreyBFlag

6. Brizzy

F*ck

1 year agoby @BrizzyFlag

7. Superman81

@ejk1 what Superman is really Clark Kent? Thanks for ruining it for me! Lol no seriously its been what 3 years of us going back and forth about this movie? I do truly hope you enjoy it and I look forward to your review and comments. It's been a fun ride so far

1 year agoby @superman81Flag

8. Rain277

F*ck

1 year agoby @Rain277Flag

SPOILER of MAN OF STEEL: I just found out that Clark Kent is Superman! Er. Ma. Gerd.

1 year agoby @ejk1Flag

10. Corey W.

@ Your insults keep racking up how intelligent you are. Where did you learn sentence structure and proper grammar? My six year old brother writes better than you do. You're like a f*cking child.

Speaking of f*cking, let me get back to your mom. I'll be back in a few. She says to do your homework by the way. She doesn't want you failing first grade again.

1 year agoby @coreyFlag

11. Corey W.

@ Really? Cause the ending I got was your mom blowing me in her mini-van...OH WAIT....that was a home video...sorry. If you want to see it though look in your mom's closet. Just don't touch my favorite suit.

1 year agoby @coreyFlag

Spoiler: At the end of the Matrix trilogy, Neo dies.

1 year agoby @dan1Flag

Kicks every poster released this year's ass by order of Rao!

1 year agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

14. Corey W.

@ You f*cked my father in the shower? Good one dude...that joke only told everyone you like to get wet and screw older men. Aren't you a smart one...

1 year agoby @coreyFlag

@ yeah, I'm sure your humanitarian efforts will be greatly appreciated. By no one.

1 year agoby @ejk1Flag

16. T. King (Red Camera Man)

I'm still crossing my fingers hoping that this movie will be a big chance for DC to finally make a live-action "Justice League" movie in the next couple of years or so.

1 year agoby @redcameramanFlag

17. Corey W.

@ Here's a spoiler: I am your father. Ask your mom about me, bitch.

1 year agoby @coreyFlag

@ Thanks for the warning. Now I'll know to stay off Movieweb until after I see the film.

1 year agoby @ejk1Flag

19. Replicant

@ Be sure to go see it with a parent; it's PG-13 and you're obviously 9 years old, they might not let you in.

1 year agoby @felipe-11Flag

20. Replicant

@ Well aren't you a f*cking wise ass. Here's a tip: if you wanna spoil a movie go see it on opening day, because everyone here has already seen it a week ago, dumbass.

1 year agoby @felipe-11Flag

21. gumperman

This is my least favorite poster from Man of Steel so far. I think the giant 'S' is a little much, and unnecessary. Why not just have him flying without the giant 'S'? Or they should have just not included the little one, that is behind the title. Two symbols in one poster is a little over kill to me.

1 year agoby @gumpermanFlag

22. Sean

@superman81 I would not have minded if this movie was 3 hours long either. I like when movies like this are long because then we get to see much more happen, with out it seeming like it was too short when leaving the theater after seeing the movie.

1 year agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

23. Bane5000

i just realized something...in one of the recent MOS tv spots, when it shows what I believe is Zod's ship landing and impacting the ground really hard...Is it me or does the ship kind of resemble the Legion of Doom's headquarters...

Here's a pic of the shot im talking about, lemme know what u think: http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/05/10/man-of-steel-new-tv-spot-features-a-ton-of-action/

1 year agoby @bane5000Flag

24. justinishulk

Whoooooooooooa soooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!! WOW!

1 year agoby @justinishulkFlag

25. Mr.K

I...... *sniff* I CAME!!!

1 year agoby @mr-kFlag

26. Mieko_Siede

This is beautiful work in marketing. The imaging is just incredible. This is almost reminiscent of the 1978 Richard Donner poster for Superman where he's a streaking blur of blue and red whooshing across the silver emblem of his crest. Goosebumps. Like I said the other day, this is beyond nostalgia, I'm eight years old again.

1 year agoby @mieko-siedeFlag

27. Tha Phoenix

Glory! Glory! I am SO excited for this!

1 year agoby @thaphoenixFlag

28. Superman81

June 13th cant come soon enough. The UK tv spot and some of the scenes in the soldier of steel trailer are very good. The movie looks like it is going to have a lot of action going on. I would not have minded had they made it 3 hours long

1 year agoby @superman81Flag