New 'Friday the 13th' and 'Watchmen' Teasers from the 2008 Scream Awards

Spike TV's horror awards reveal some new never seen before footage.
We have got some exciting new video clips from Watchmen and Friday the 13th, and some Twilight footage that was aired tonight during The Scream 2008 awards on Spike TV.

Check them out below!

Watchmen was released March 6th, 2009 and stars Malin Akerman, Billy Crudup, Matthew Goode, Jackie Earle Haley, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Patrick Wilson, Carla Gugino, Matt Frewer. The film is directed by Zack Snyder.

Friday the 13th was released February 13th, 2009 and stars Jared Padalecki, Danielle Panabaker, Amanda Righetti, Travis Van Winkle, Aaron Yoo, Derek Mears, Jonathan Sadowski, Julianna Guill. The film is directed by Marcus Nispel.

Twilight was released November 21st, 2008 and stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Billy Burke, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Cam Gigandet, Ashley Greene, Christian Serratos. The film is directed by Catherine Hardwicke.

Sources: MovieWeb, SplatterFilms

Yes Vis I agree with you about separating the countries instead of uniting them, but I am sure that Snyder has a plan. Still wanted to see the creature and it's island. Only thing I'm concerned about is now that its no longer the squid and an atom bomb, then what is the comedian gonna find that gets him..... Ya know.. dead.

5 years agoby @narratorFlag

2. Err

"ALL RE-MAKES ARE SH*T AND ALWAYS WILL BE SH*T!!"

that's a noteworthy example of how a small or narrow mind thinks.

5 years agoby @err2005Flag

3. JR

i found the trailer to friday its new but still much like a teaser!

5 years agoby @jokerrules33Flag

4. Vamp

They're all going to kick ass. I can't wait.

5 years agoby @vampire2000Flag

5. ...YeahButTheBookWasBetter

Watchmen is going to be a masterpiece on screen as well

5 years agoby @theboywhocriedsequelFlag

6. JR

friday will be sweet cell, you hate everything! you remined me of some who's name starts with a P! way better than the peter pan wanting to be a romantic teen vampire! and watchmen will be amazing! remakes are usally good its and sometimes better like hills have eyes. the new genaration we love gore and sex..lol its not the 70's anymore its just like saying in 30 years a saw remake and we kids today will be bashing it like you guys who saw the original tcm bashed the remake. who by the way directed friday!

5 years agoby @jokerrules33Flag

7. ShadowfoxSC

watchmen can wait!!!!

5 years agoby @shadowscFlag

8. Chad Vital

Well, not that it's scary by any means, Saw franchise were there and that's original lol. I mean in a way they kinda took what was cool about the movie Seven and turned it into not so much a religious thing, as a moral thing of choices. Which I think is cool. Not many movies like that these days. Ones that make you think about your life and the way you behave etc etc. I like clever well thought out movies. For example, like Inside Man. Brilliant movie.

I have always liked Jason better than Freddy so I'm glad he got his remake out first lol. If the kids today watched the old Jason movies, they would laugh. We are desensitized in todays world. We would need to see something f*cked up to push the envelope of a horror movie. That's why I loved The Devil's Rejects so much, it pushed boundries.

5 years agoby @chad-vitalFlag

9. CelluloidDreams

Friday the 13th REMAKE ...WHAT A JOKE!!! lol!!

ALL RE-MAKES ARE SH*T AND ALWAYS WILL BE SH*T!!

The Scream 2008 awards ...LOL....SOMETHING FOR THE KIDS OF TODAY THAT DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A "REAL" HORROR FILM IS SINCE MOST KIDS TODAY ONLY KNOW RE-MAKES!!!

5 years agoby @2movieguysFlag

10. WiseGuy

WatchMen will be as good as the dark knight but i doubt that i will be better. WATCHMEN ROCKS! CANT WAIT TO SEE IT.

5 years agoby @zgcorleone072Flag

11. Mieko_Siede

I don't know about Twilight, but Watchmen and Friday the 13th are going to be incredible. I have a feeling they will be exactly what we hope for. Finally, Jason is running, he's more animated. It seems he'll be more realistic in terms of catching his victims. I'm looking forward to it. Watchmen, I've been looking forward to it since the first sighting of the trailer. Twilight just looks like it's going to come up short, it looks kind of weak. We shall see...

5 years agoby @mieko-siedeFlag

12. phxman72

Hollywood is really running out of ideas too many remakes,I liked the first 3 Fridays I hope this remake is as good as the remake of Texas Chainsaw.Well I did like Rob Zombies Halloween,but these remakes are getting a little out of hand.

5 years agoby @phxman72Flag

13. T.Clark

I was thinkin, and wouldn't an atom bomb just piss people off even MORE?? I mean, bombs are man made, a giant squid like the one in the novel would have to be alien...a planet uniting to fend off an invading planet, that was the logic behind it...but whatever, it's not confirmed, and this footage was awesome, so i'm not complaining. It's still my most anticipated movie. Can't f*cking wait

5 years agoby @insertusernamehereFlag

And although I wanted the squid so bad, the atom bomb looks so sick. F*ck yeah. God bless Snyder. WHOO!!!!!!

5 years agoby @narratorFlag

Watchmen looks so F*cking out lf this world. I am f*ckin seeing this. I love that line from the comedian. "God help us all." I can't wait!!!!

5 years agoby @narratorFlag

16. Structure (ONSTRA)

damn WATCHMEN ROCKS MY SOCKS.

5 years agoby @gaj1992Flag

17. Radimus-83

yeah Twilight does look bad. when i first heard of it i thought it might be good. then i found out it's a f*cking gack love story. vampire movies should stay well away from the love factor, it should be all about blood and biting people in strange places. like a middle toe.

5 years agoby @radimus-83Flag

18. Chad Vital

Ya know, for how popular Twilight is, you'd think they'd steer clear of resembling the exactness of The Convenant, which was also a stupid movie.

5 years agoby @chad-vitalFlag

19. JR

watchmen was sweet but ft13 was sh*t same scene!

5 years agoby @jokerrules33Flag

20. A-J

That was sweet! both films look amazing i think ill giv twilight a miss though.

5 years agoby @ajlewisFlag

21. Err

f*ck twilight, look up "let the right one in", its basically the non-gay version of twilight.

5 years agoby @err2005Flag

22. Moviefanatic86

I dont know about Twilight...but Friday the 13th and Watchmen are gonna be freaking amazing! Cant wait!!! Zack Snyder is still one of the best!

5 years agoby @moviefanatic86Flag

23. juan2188

zack you are the best

5 years agoby @juan2188Flag

24. scream67

twilight and friday the 13th and also watchmen footage look very awesome.

5 years agoby @scream67Flag

25. IAmxVindicated

The footage they showed for Friday The 13th is the footage they showed at Comic-Con so I don't know what they were talking about that it's never before seen. Oh well, I am still going to see it because I love Jared. I hope it's good because I like the remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

5 years agoby @iamxvindicatedFlag

26. Phatlightning

sick? sick, as in, its sick how lame that teaser was? It reminds me of something some college telecom students would put together, weak acting and no thought.

5 years agoby @sxers2k1Flag

27. Shadow Of The Day

Watchmen footage looks awesome.

5 years agoby @asifFlag

28. Space101

Whatchmen was awesome!!!
    Friday the 13th was just damn funny!!! LOL

5 years agoby @space101Flag

29. Radimus-83

i love watching men.

5 years agoby @radimus-83Flag

30. Diaigma

Watch+men = mouth drooling.

5 years agoby @diaigmaFlag