In this follow up to the box-office hit National Treasure, treasure hunter Ben Gates (Nicolas Cage) once again sets out on an exhilarating, action-packed new global quest to unearth hidden history and treasures.
When a missing page from the diary of John Wilkes Booth surfaces, Ben's great-great grandfather is suddenly implicated as a key conspirator in Abraham Lincoln's death. Determined to prove his ancestor's innocence, Ben follows an international chain of clues that takes him on a chase from Paris to London and ultimately back to America. This journey leads Ben and his crew not only to surprising revelations - but to the trail of the world's most treasured secrets.
- Commentary with director Jon Turteltaub and actor Jon Voight
The following features will be available only on the two-disc and Blu-Ray
- Extended and deleted scenes including "Pursuit At Rushmore: The Unseen Chapter"
- Behind the scenes featurettes
- Secrets of a Sequel
- The Book of Secrets: On Location
- Street Stunts: Creating the London Chase
- Inside the Library of Congress
- Underground Action
- Cover Story: Crafting the Presidents' Book
- Evolution of a Golden City)
- Knights of the Golden Circle short documentary
The following features will be available only on the Blu-Ray version
- 2 additional deleted scenes with introductions by director Jon Turteltaub
- Exclusive Book of History: The Fact and Fiction of National Treasure 2 pop-up quiz
National Treasure: Book of Secrets was released December 21st, 2007 and stars Nicolas Cage, Justin Bartha, Diane Kruger, Jon Voight, Helen Mirren, Ed Harris, Harvey Keitel, Bruce Greenwood. The film is directed by Jon Turteltaub.